India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mahi & Savio's LIFTS (Page 2)

vanita22 Newbie
vanita22
vanita22

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Savio was great but i also feel reason behind her lack of chem. is her engagement which may also affect her chem. in ltl. I think mahi should have been eliminated many weeks ago when yana or krushna was eliminatd. This time savio savd act

*~*Mehek*~* Goldie
*~*Mehek*~*
*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Savio is pretty good and his lifts with mahi are coll to but his chemistry was better with that girl last( sorry, dont remember her name)....

I think salman is best this time... 
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

nice post Nadz :)

savio is a brilliant choreographer and master in lifts..lolz we all know dat frm last season only

but dis time i'll  give credit to mahi..i agree wid malaika first time she performed it wid great confidence..i enjoyed dere performance so much and felt she deserved atleast 28-29

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~*Mehek*~*

Savio is pretty good and his lifts with mahi are coll to but his chemistry was better with that girl last( sorry, dont remember her name)....

I think salman is best this time... 

it ws hard kaur jaana.... yeahh chemistry is indeed missin in dis jodi but savio is daaaaaaaaaam gud yaaaaar.....

but after watchin salman & yaana's WC act, da lifts were taken into another dimension...
now i cant seem to forget salyaana's lifts.... ufffffff they were SUPERB!!!!
lostandfound Senior Member
lostandfound
lostandfound

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Maybe I am the only one who feels this way, and let me say up front that I really like Mahi and Savio in general; but I definitely did not like this dance. I mean, lifting somebody over your head 50 times is not dancing; it's bench pressing. Where was the dance? It was just one lift after the next with a bit of walking between each lift. They should not have gotten nines, they should have gotten ones for complete lack of content. Just my opinion, no offense intended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
"Mahi & Savio's LIFTS" - This thread is now rated R.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--Curlylocks

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
The concept ot the lifts were good, but Mahi  made them look very poor.  Her body positions like legs together, pointed toes, straight legs etc. were very very poor that made the lifts look very awkward.  She made them look poorly performed.  You need energy in the lifts too and she lacks energy.  She is a beautiful hard working girl.  But is just not cut out to dance.  Sorry for the way I saw this performance...............

Curlylocks

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

i loved the lifts a lot yesterday, especially the one where savio rolled mahi up through multiple lifts...really appreciate savio's choreography and efforts, though i feel mahi's energy levels bring their performances a notch down at times..liked him a lot last season too, with hard kaur...hope they get a this is it from remo soon..

i agree

Curlylocks

Go to top