India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

DIVYA!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
DIVYA - thsi character has always been able to stir my anger very easily... I felt this character was very self centred and dumb... I was feeling why couldn't she see that Nivi and Sid were in love...why is she so jealous of Nivi's happniess and why oh why she is makign SID lives hell..

For the first time today I felt differently abotu her character and liked her attitude...

I think she didn't see the love of SID and NIVI or didnt feel it as others did due to her own growing feelings towards SID... We all get blind and deaf when we are in love.

SID had always been nice and playful with her so she didn't feel the pinch that somethign may eb wrong until she was engaged to SID...She must have thought SID is upset due to Dada Saheb's health and all...

We do see a scene where she feels that if SID doesnt love her then whats the use of marrying him...but then the incident of cutting her finger happens and she feels again that SID is just preoccupied...

I really cannot explain what exactly the jealousy track but it was based on Divya's incompetence to gain her husbands love and envy over Nivi for gaining Viren's love... and on the top CC's wicked plans!!

She is a person who is either black or white...she cannot really hide anything...even yesterday she couldn't keep quite when Viren was questioning SID...

I think the foundation of SID and DIVYA's marraige will start from today...Our Indian marriages are scared even to date as we believe in the Saath Pheras and take seriously what  we promise to each other... SO when DIVYA says what ever the differences they might be having a couple doesn't mean that she will sit quite when some other person is bashing her husband...it shows the true value of the wife

Hoping that the CT's don't ruin this character again as she has come to the right track after a looooooong time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728diyaloveskinny

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
very nicely written. I feel the same way about Divya's character. Looks like her characters going to develop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top