Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Blindfold act really?? (Page 9)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Once you feel your toes curl over the edge of the stage, you know you're there.

well i dunno if it was real or not. but just wanted to say that she can't feel her toes curl. She wasn't exactly inching towards the edge. she ran to it! so she would fall before she realized she hadn't stepped on anything but air!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Those blindfolds were seethru...I can almost guarantee it...Atleast I believe they could see thru...big mystry...

I totally second you Varsha di Embarrassed

I was suspicious about it in the whole performance and the ending confirmed it.Embarrassed

Ending it confirmed it for me to Sash...THere was much too much co-ordination for blind folded people dancing...I made this post to make sure I was not imagining...But I guess most members think Ragini-Nirav could not see thru the blind fold so Here I am mostly singled out...But we do know each other and now I am 100% sure blindfolds were see through...Embarrassed
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

well i dunno if it was real or not. but just wanted to say that she can't feel her toes curl. She wasn't exactly inching towards the edge. she ran to it! so she would fall before she realized she hadn't stepped on anything but air!

but then again I hope you do realize that once you do it repeatedly over and over again, I'm pretty sure you get the feel for it.. 

Anjaani_Dastaan

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

but then again I hope you do realize that once you do it repeatedly over and over again, I'm pretty sure you get the feel for it.. 

Lol i was gunna say they probably rehearsed it and had a count of how many steps u take before stopping. 
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

sure that's possible. if she counted the steps it took to reach the edge and remembered how long each of her step was and stuff, it could be done! but i'm just a bit doubtful of the fact that she pulled all of this off in like less than a week. but as i said, it isn't impossible. maybe she did, maybe she didn't. i'm just pointing out both sides! LOL
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

sure that's possible. if she counted the steps it took to reach the edge and remembered how long each of her step was and stuff, it could be done! but i'm just a bit doubtful of the fact that she pulled all of this off in like less than a week. but as i said, it isn't impossible. maybe she did, maybe she didn't. i'm just pointing out both sides! LOL

If you've got the passion, everything is possible.. 
and Ragini definitely has the passion 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanTani91

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

sure if you say so!LOL but i can't be sure. i don't know her, so dunno if she really has that passion.Ermm
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

sure if you say so!LOL but i can't be sure. i don't know her, so dunno if she really has that passion.Ermm

=) she actually really dedicated 
on her serial right now there shooting in Goa and she brought Neerav with her inorder to reherse after the shoots. that shows shes cares. 

-Aaliyah-

Go to top