Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Blindfold act really?? (Page 5)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by soul_angel

Although it is commendable that they tried something different and risky but honestly it looked too much clumsy to me they were finding eachother in half of the act by moving their hands in air and even coordination was off in some places.
But still its a difficult thing to do it could have been really bad but still they pulled it off without any major flaws so you have to give them the credit for that.

Dont you think this was a part of their act???Ragini and Neerav were blind..I mean..they showed how difficult is for the differently abled people to live..someone who cant see..and that difficulty was shown by Ragini and Neerav finding each other half the time...I think they did it intentionally..as a part of the act..but yeah..i agree..sometimes...the co ordination was off at few places.But i reallly liked the perfromance.
Oh I didn't thought it that way cause to me it really looked like they were finding eachother cause they have lost eachother while dancing oh well if that was a part of the act then I guess they did it very convincingly cause I sure bought it LOL

YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

gremlin.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Ragini's performance was a brave and courageous one, and she did it well to a large extent. Hats off to her for that!

I agree however that the coordination was missing at a few places and it looked a little clumsy- it wasn't perfect. I have seen better blindfold acts than this one actually. Overall a good clapworthy performance, but not a WOW performance or a standing ovation deserving performance, cos it was not flawless.

But the 'coordination missing at a few places' and a little 'clumsiness' is MY observation and MY opinion- not the judges- they didn't seem to find anything wrong with her coordination (malaika said coordination was perfect) and actually praised it a lot- then why did they give 24? The judges know more than me anyday, but they should have commented clearly about what they exactly found lacking in the performance bcos of which they were being forced to cut marks inspite of the fact that it was a kind of performance which was astonishing as well as difficult- if they felt choreography was mediocre, if they felt postures were not correct, whatever the fact was, WHY DIDN'T THEY HONESTLY SAY IT? I felt bad for Ragini- she probably must be thinking I got so many good comments, then why didn't I get good marks?

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2011 at 1:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4eva-raiAasma-sevakgremlin.blytoninfinity00--Rachna--YusBeeTani91Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc

i'v da same question to ask from judges yar. even i thought their coordination wasn't perfect but judges seemed to have gone blind after da act not to capture it.... we all know dat malika sucks as a judge but at least remo should'v pointed it out...

.Nish.

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc
But this problem has been there throughout the show time & again. I just don't understand this philosophy of praising/overpraising contestants & then scores keep you wondering!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanYusBee

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hmmm if they faked it then it must have taken them more time in faking it than preparin the act lol

cuz first of all if they could see it would have been much better ... so you think they were able to see yet they purposely made the act worse?

im not sayin it was bad ... im sayin it would have been bad if they could see

i think it was real and kuddos to them for doing it .... the main concept of the act was the blind fold so considering tht it was pretty good :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-raiAasma-Anjaani_Dastaaninfinity00ShayariblytonYusBee

Go to top