Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Blindfold act really?? (Page 12)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

I think it was a semi see through...She was uncomfortable but wasn't totally lost as someone who cannot see whats a step ahead...One can make out that she has some amount of light and visibility cos when they start walking towards the curtains, Ragini's curtains was flying a little away from her and was towards her left however, she kept on walking towards it...it kinda seemed as if she was able to figure out things...why the heck don't they practice in the same blind fold as the ones they practice in...

In DPL show also the uttar ke puttar had performed blind fold...and everyone praised and later on when a judge asked if he could see their blind fold it was revealed that they could partially see through it...

DC I remember watching that Uttar Ke puttar's performance too...Thanks for reminding abt the act...Yes partially see through could be the case...

Thanks Niki and DC for your support...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

We are calm... Ermm

My post was not addressed to you dear. SmileMost of the people here have been very calm and discussion was done well. But a few people have been attacking personally and that is not nice na, especially when the person attacked is someone who is very elder. That is why I wrote that post, requesting them to calm down. I hope you understand...Embarrassed

YusBee

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Well the true Ragini fans aren't attacking anyone personally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ending it confirmed it for me to Sash...THere was much too much co-ordination for blind folded people dancing...I made this post to make sure I was not imagining...But I guess most members think Ragini-Nirav could not see thru the blind fold so Here I am mostly singled out...But we do know each other and now I am 100% sure blindfolds were see through...Embarrassed

Jesus...and i guess it was the first blindfold act in th universe which had such awesome co-ordination??? LOL

Please also throw light about the classic...n almost perfectly co-ordinated blindfold acts of past seasons of JDJ and NB and enlighten us.....!! Sleepy
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
OP - like it or not, the burden of proof lies on you. You opened a thread to accuse Ragini (apart from your uncontrollable urge to troll) of a conspiracy.
Now the curious audience is waiting for the climax! Please please please enlighten us with that proof that you have beeen hiding!

Armu4eva

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

We are calm... Ermm

My post was not addressed to you dear. SmileMost of the people here have been very calm and discussion was done well. But a few people have been attacking personally and that is not nice na, especially when the person attacked is someone who is very elder. That is why I wrote that post, requesting them to calm down. I hope you understand...Embarrassed

Niki honestly it does not matter if someone is young or  matured in age Big smile...In virtual world people dont care..as long as we all can have calm and intelligent conversation I am ok with that...Most members are younger to me Embarrassed  so I know how it is to be young as I was there once WinkLOL 

I am beyond fanship only exception  is TDH LOL  J/K

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Well the true Ragini fans aren't attacking anyone personally

I must make it clear here that I did not mean to address all 'Ragini fans'. I requested only those people who have been making personal attacks, bas. I am not generalizing by saying all Ragini fans make personal attacks. No way. I'm a Ragini fan myself.Smile

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

OP - like it or not, the burden of proof lies on you. You opened a thread to accuse Ragini (apart from your uncontrollable urge to troll) of a conspiracy.
Now the curious audience is waiting for the climax! Please please please enlighten us with that proof that you have beeen hiding!

Ultimate how am a troll here ? Confused Just b/c I opened the topic does not mean I need to provide any proof...I was wondering so I voiced it and others gave their opinion...which I have no issue with...If I need to provide proof than so do others who think it was not a semi or see through  blind fold...No need to get all riled up dear Big smile

I have not debated my point with anyone but one person on other issue than topic on hand and I am doing the same with you...You are assuming too much out of my post...what am I hiding?  Confused

I have no favorites...I watch and write my views nothing more...I am Shocked & Confused at your  post with accusations Embarrassed  Seems like some can't take any constructive posts...

Thanks for responding ...

Go to top