Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Dabulls23

What do u all think? Is blindfold act really with No-see blind folds?  Personally Ragini Nirav performance did not look like that...Just curious to know others views...Pls share your thoughts..

if u cant appreciate anything dont insult the hard work of anyone......U can be fan of other contestant  that doesnt mean u insult other contestant...........Thats itAngry

Oh my lord....No need to get upset and be rude...Where do u read me insulting any contestant or their hard work...All I have done is posted my views which I am entited to and that is what forum is for to voice my  views...You are personally attacking me by saying I need to see doc and to have my brain checked...May be you need to learn IF COC and know how to address any member...

Have a fantastic day!!!

And thats my view which i expressed ..........I m sorry if u got hurt but u need to view ur words before posting them........So when u will be able to watch ur words maybe i will too be able to watch my words.Big smile

You are entitled to voice your views but w/o attacking someone dear...

And  dear I dont need to watch my words Big smile  B/C I am not the one here telling u to go and see doc and get your brain checked out.Ouch That is specifically personally attacking Embarrassed No question abt getting hurt...I dont let anyone hurt my feelings dear especially in virtual life and on forum ...You need to watch how u address people with your post..Thumbs Down   .There is a way in expressing yourself...

I still stand by my view of "Ragini and Nirav danced with see through blind folds" Big smile

You can keep writing same but my last post addressed to u...Peace out!!

Edited by set_raj - 26 January 2011 at 12:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Varsha Di (Dabulls23) is one of the most fair and experienced people here- she has no favourites and she has written objectively about almost every contestant. I don't think one should make personal attacks in this manner especially when she hasn't written anything derogatory. So fans, please calm down- I understand one feels bad when a favourite is criticized but please take care of what you write and the way you express youself. Also, Varsha Di here is much elder to most of us here and it doesn't look good to make such statements against her.

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonTani91desicrowdDabulls23

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

What do u all think? Is blindfold act really with No-see blind folds?  Personally Ragini Nirav performance did not look like that...Just curious to know others views...Pls share your thoughts..

I think u shud go to doctor and examined ur brain.....Because u if cant appreciate anything dont insult the hard work of anyone......U can be fan of other contestant  that doesnt mean u insult other contestant...........Thats itAngry

Oh my lord....No need to get upset and be rude...Where do u read me insulting any contestant or their hard work...All I have done is posted my views which I am entited to and that is what forum is for to voice my  views...You are personally attacking me by saying I need to see doc and to have my brain checked...May be you need to learn IF COC and know how to address any member...

Have a fantastic day!!!

And thats my view which i expressed ..........I m sorry if u got hurt but u need to view ur words before posting them........So when u will be able to watch ur words maybe i will too be able to watch my words.Big smile

You are entitled to voice your views but w/o attacking someone dear...

And  dear I dont need to watch my words Big smile  B/C I am not the one here telling u to go and see doc and get your brain checked out.Ouch That is specifically personally attacking Embarrassed No question abt getting hurt...I dont let anyone hurt my feelings dear especially in virtual life and on forum ...You need to watch how u address people with your post..Thumbs Down   .There is a way in expressing yourself...

I still stand by my view of "Ragini and Nirav danced with see through blind folds" Big smile

You can keep writing same but my last post addressed to u...Peace out!!

Forget it,Its a virtual world and doent matter to me watever u sayBig smile.............BTW u can tell to go to doctor and check my brain,maybe u r rite
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Ragini looked terrified when she was done and glad that it was over 

The blindfolds may have been "semi" see through..where they can see some light so that they dont fall over each other...

The fabric wasnt sheer enough to be completely see through..it wasnt that shear..but just enough for them to see movement

There were times when her hand would sort of go out really unsure looking for her partner

If they were using 100% see thru blindfolds..then they sucked

the performance was as expected for pple whom are at 50% visual capacity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

KrazyKooler Newbie
KrazyKooler
KrazyKooler

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
nikitagmc,you write for elderSmileyes,teenage girls they are so crazy for tv starsShocked
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

frankly "see thru blindfold" is an oxymoron/paradox

even if u put a chunri or cheesecloth over your eyes..your vision is limited

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
We are calm... Ermm
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I think it was a semi see through...She was uncomfortable but wasn't totally lost as someone who cannot see whats a step ahead...One can make out that she has some amount of light and visibility cos when they start walking towards the curtains, Ragini's curtains was flying a little away from her and was towards her left however, she kept on walking towards it...it kinda seemed as if she was able to figure out things...why the heck don't they practice in the same blind fold as the ones they practice in...

In DPL show also the uttar ke puttar had performed blind fold...and everyone praised and later on when a judge asked if he could see their blind fold it was revealed that they could partially see through it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierDabulls23

Go to top