Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

^seriously what is your problem??  like every post you resort to name calling......and since when did you starts defending Ragini?? last time I argued with you, you had insulted her

I did starts not Ragini defendsing instead I starts defends performances good. Habla espanol?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

I did starts not Ragini defendsing instead I starts defends performances good. Habla espanol?

s pero me puse comprendo idiotas
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

s pero me puse comprendo idiotas

Awww....

Mal espanol, perdedor!! Su espaol es horrible demasiado. Intntelo de nuevo.

Gracias por jugar
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

I did felt that as a pure blind folded act... I really believe that blind people can dance and I have personal experience too doing blind folded dance... I have a feeling that if it was see through in any way, it is not a tough task to dance as you can see the person moving in front... Ragini's expression before act clearly showed how nervous she was.  So for me it was full blind fold...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fab stuff... Febs ❀️
hmm..so what do we conclude from the post?That we really need proof of every particular thing to applaud a person?πŸ€”..Sad to see so many people fighting and going personal here.and that too for whom?..for the actress..who isnt even amidst such controversies and is the fun loving,jovial type and brings a smile on your face! [ahem..Tanu di...no TC here!πŸ€“πŸ˜†]
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

hmm..so what do we conclude from the post?That we really need proof of every particular thing to applaud a person?πŸ€”..Sad to see so many people fighting and going personal here.and that too for whom?..for the actress..who isnt even amidst such controversies and is the fun loving,jovial type and brongs a smile on your face! [ahem..Tanu di...no TC here!πŸ€“πŸ˜†]

@ red 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 yes yes Shounak.... with facts and figures and velocity speed of light...and density.... and ability of black to deflect light since this is the most unique and never seen before BLiND FOLD act  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

n Dadu... ur TC love is atra tatra sarvatra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I must make it clear here that I did not mean to address all 'Ragini fans'. I requested only those people who have been making personal attacks, bas. I am not generalizing by saying all Ragini fans make personal attacks. No way. I'm a Ragini fan myself.😊

Excuse me watever ur name is,If u r talking about me that i have attacked ur Senior Member then I m sorry to say I just have expressed my opinion as Ur senior member did in her post,,,,,,,,,hope u dont take this as a personal attackπŸ˜•
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they were blindfolded, hussain and tina had done the same in nach baliye, but i think that ragini was better...
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Awww....

Mal espanol, perdedor!! Su espaol es horrible demasiado. Intntelo de nuevo.

Gracias por jugar

Por que hablando en espanol? 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Excuse me watever ur name is,If u r talking about me that i have attacked ur Senior Member then I m sorry to say I just have expressed my opinion as Ur senior member did in her post,,,,,,,,,hope u dont take this as a personal attackπŸ˜•

I am not against you expressing your POV, I just felt it wasn't too nice to say 'you need to show your head to a doc'. That's it.