Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OP - like it or not, the burden of proof lies on you. You opened a thread to accuse Ragini (apart from your uncontrollable urge to troll) of a conspiracy.
Now the curious audience is waiting for the climax! Please please please enlighten us with that proof that you have beeen hiding!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

My post was not addressed to you dear. 😊Most of the people here have been very calm and discussion was done well. But a few people have been attacking personally and that is not nice na, especially when the person attacked is someone who is very elder. That is why I wrote that post, requesting them to calm down. I hope you understand...😳

Niki honestly it does not matter if someone is young or  matured in age πŸ˜ƒ...In virtual world people dont care..as long as we all can have calm and intelligent conversation I am ok with that...Most members are younger to me Embarrassed  so I know how it is to be young as I was there once πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I am beyond fanship only exception  is TDH πŸ˜†  J/K

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Well the true Ragini fans aren't attacking anyone personally

I must make it clear here that I did not mean to address all 'Ragini fans'. I requested only those people who have been making personal attacks, bas. I am not generalizing by saying all Ragini fans make personal attacks. No way. I'm a Ragini fan myself.😊

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

OP - like it or not, the burden of proof lies on you. You opened a thread to accuse Ragini (apart from your uncontrollable urge to troll) of a conspiracy.

Now the curious audience is waiting for the climax! Please please please enlighten us with that proof that you have beeen hiding!

Ultimate how am a troll here ? πŸ˜• Just b/c I opened the topic does not mean I need to provide any proof...I was wondering so I voiced it and others gave their opinion...which I have no issue with...If I need to provide proof than so do others who think it was not a semi or see through  blind fold...No need to get all riled up dear πŸ˜ƒ

I have not debated my point with anyone but one person on other issue than topic on hand and I am doing the same with you...You are assuming too much out of my post...what am I hiding?  πŸ˜•

I have no favorites...I watch and write my views nothing more...I am 😲 & πŸ˜• at your  post with accusations 😳  Seems like some can't take any constructive posts...

Thanks for responding ...
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ultimate how am a troll here ? πŸ˜• Just b/c I opened the topic does not mean I need to provide any proof...I was wondering so I voiced it and others gave their opinion...which I have no issue with...If I need to provide proof than so do others who think it was not a semi or see through  blind fold...No need to get all riled up dear πŸ˜ƒ

I have not debated my point with anyone but one person on other issue than topic on hand and I am doing the same with you...You are assuming too much out of my post...what am I hiding?  πŸ˜•

I have no favorites...I watch and write my views nothing more...I am 😲 & πŸ˜• at your  post with accusations 😳  Seems like some can't take any constructive posts...

Thanks for responding ...

Your attempt to hide your apparent frustration behind emoticons is laughable, at the best.
So, you don't have the proof to back up your claim. Got it. So, the OP was just for trolling. Got it. Again.

I will teach you two basic things about debating for free:
1. If you claim something, the burden lies on you to prove, not the other party.
2. You need to have at least 2 living cells in your brain.

You are welcome.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^seriously what is your problem??  like every post you resort to name calling......and since when did you starts defending Ragini?? last time I argued with you, you had insulted her
Dabulls23 thumbnail
TU  may be you ought to re read my OP...Never made a claim on my OP...I was merely wondering so asked...

Have fun dude...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TU  may be you ought to re read my OP...Never made a claim on my OP...I was merely wondering so asked...

Have fun dude...

MAYBE "SO CALLED" SENIOR MEMBER u must have understood to stop picking certain contestant and bashing them and start writing some good points about them............Have a Good day and Jai HindπŸ˜ƒ
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What do u all think? Is blindfold act really with No-see blind folds?  Personally Ragini Nirav performance did not look like that...Just curious to know others views...Pls share your thoughts..

I did felt that as a pure blind folded act... I really believe that blind people can dance and I have personal experience too doing blind folded dance... I have a feeling that if it was see through in any way, it is not a tough task to dance as you can see the person moving in front... Ragini's expression before act clearly showed how nervous she was.  So for me it was full blind fold...
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crysind

I did felt that as a pure blind folded act... I really believe that blind people can dance and I have personal experience too doing blind folded dance... I have a feeling that if it was see through in any way, it is not a tough task to dance as you can the person moving in front... Ragini's expression before act clearly showed how nervous she was.  So for me it was full blind fold...

Good one Febs...........πŸ‘ πŸ‘