Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Varsha Di (Dabulls23) is one of the most fair and experienced people here- she has no favourites and she has written objectively about almost every contestant. I don't think one should make personal attacks in this manner especially when she hasn't written anything derogatory. So fans, please calm down- I understand one feels bad when a favourite is criticized but please take care of what you write and the way you express youself. Also, Varsha Di here is much elder to most of us here and it doesn't look good to make such statements against her.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

You are entitled to voice your views but w/o attacking someone dear...

And  dear I dont need to watch my words ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  B/C I am not the one here telling u to go and see doc and get your brain checked out. That is specifically personally attacking ๐Ÿ˜ณ No question abt getting hurt...I dont let anyone hurt my feelings dear especially in virtual life and on forum ...You need to watch how u address people with your post..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ   .There is a way in expressing yourself...

I still stand by my view of "Ragini and Nirav danced with see through blind folds" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can keep writing same but my last post addressed to u...Peace out!!

Forget it,Its a virtual world and doent matter to me watever u say๐Ÿ˜ƒ.............BTW u can tell to go to doctor and check my brain,maybe u r rite
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ragini looked terrified when she was done and glad that it was over 

The blindfolds may have been "semi" see through..where they can see some light so that they dont fall over each other...

The fabric wasnt sheer enough to be completely see through..it wasnt that shear..but just enough for them to see movement

There were times when her hand would sort of go out really unsure looking for her partner

If they were using 100% see thru blindfolds..then they sucked

the performance was as expected for pple whom are at 50% visual capacity

KrazyKooler thumbnail
nikitagmc,you write for elder๐Ÿ˜Šyes,teenage girls they are so crazy for tv stars๐Ÿ˜ฒ
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

frankly "see thru blindfold" is an oxymoron/paradox

even if u put a chunri or cheesecloth over your eyes..your vision is limited
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was a semi see through...She was uncomfortable but wasn't totally lost as someone who cannot see whats a step ahead...One can make out that she has some amount of light and visibility cos when they start walking towards the curtains, Ragini's curtains was flying a little away from her and was towards her left however, she kept on walking towards it...it kinda seemed as if she was able to figure out things...why the heck don't they practice in the same blind fold as the ones they practice in...

In DPL show also the uttar ke puttar had performed blind fold...and everyone praised and later on when a judge asked if he could see their blind fold it was revealed that they could partially see through it...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think it was a semi see through...She was uncomfortable but wasn't totally lost as someone who cannot see whats a step ahead...One can make out that she has some amount of light and visibility cos when they start walking towards the curtains, Ragini's curtains was flying a little away from her and was towards her left however, she kept on walking towards it...it kinda seemed as if she was able to figure out things...why the heck don't they practice in the same blind fold as the ones they practice in...

In DPL show also the uttar ke puttar had performed blind fold...and everyone praised and later on when a judge asked if he could see their blind fold it was revealed that they could partially see through it...

DC I remember watching that Uttar Ke puttar's performance too...Thanks for reminding abt the act...Yes partially see through could be the case...

Thanks Niki and DC for your support...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

We are calm... ๐Ÿค”

My post was not addressed to you dear. ๐Ÿ˜ŠMost of the people here have been very calm and discussion was done well. But a few people have been attacking personally and that is not nice na, especially when the person attacked is someone who is very elder. That is why I wrote that post, requesting them to calm down. I hope you understand...๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well the true Ragini fans aren't attacking anyone personally
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ending it confirmed it for me to Sash...THere was much too much co-ordination for blind folded people dancing...I made this post to make sure I was not imagining...But I guess most members think Ragini-Nirav could not see thru the blind fold so Here I am mostly singled out...But we do know each other and now I am 100% sure blindfolds were see through...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jesus...and i guess it was the first blindfold act in th universe which had such awesome co-ordination??? ๐Ÿ˜†

Please also throw light about the classic...n almost perfectly co-ordinated blindfold acts of past seasons of JDJ and NB and enlighten us.....!! ๐Ÿฅฑ