Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I think it was real and they actually could not see anything. If they could, their act would have been perfect but it was not, there were coordination problems! And Neerav did a good job with the choreography.

The people who did fake it were KSG-Nicole, not Ragini-Neerav!
I loved it :D

They shouldn't have gotten a 24 though
The act was totally genuine.... the few moments of 'co-ordination missing' was there for all to see....!!! I agree wit Niki that we have seen better blindfold acts like the one Hussain Tina had done on NB2 ... so it was 100% blindfold.. we culd see Ragz searching for Neerav thruout the act....

@TM dunno what makes u question the act 😕

I felt it was a big insult to Ragz effort n courage...that after praising her so much..they gave such conservative scores....!! Really disappointed !! 👎🏼
blindfolds i think were real. even if thy were partially see througfh, the satge was dark, that would actually ADD more confusion. but partial blindfold act is very hard for a non-dancer.

but the problem was , in some parts, ragini didnt look graceful, specially while lifting up her arms, and her lack of experience shows through.
thats why it looked a bit amatuerish.

anyone see savio's blindfold act?? it was realllly goood.
Originally posted by peachesnplums

the best blindfold act i've seen is hussain-tina's performance from nach baliye season 2...they performed on dance of envy from dil to pagal hai...it was excellent...ragini-nirav's dance could have been better in my opinion 🤔

Totally agree hussian-tina's blindfold act was awsome....one of my all time favourites.

Ragini and Neraav's were defo blindfolded properly it wasn't fake,becuase you could see ragini feeling out for neerav,it was a brillant effort but Ragini was so nervous it was visible through out her performance and i don't blame her but im just pointing out what i saw and felt. yes co-ordination was missed and it was mainly visible in the dangling black cloth part. The lifts were amazing too.

but judges comments and scores didn't match at all,and ragini was way better that shekhar who scored the same as her!
I guess it was? the routine was quite clumsy and both kept  fidgeting to catch hold of each other's hands throughout the performance 😕
Originally posted by CZ..

I guess it was? the routine was quite clumsy and both kept  fidgeting to catch hold of each other's hands throughout the performance 😕

agreed!
Heres a better Blindfold act from last yr..he was the winner

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74g7X81K2cE[/YOUTUBE]
ofcourse it was real!! it was an outstanding perfo
Cool!! Today sanity is in the air! Most people think it was genuine. Insanes, sorry, you guys are outnumbered.