Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PC & RANBIR cold shoulder each other@ Fashion Show (Page 5)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

This is the one I remember seeing... and I did not see anything negative in this one....

Jul 13, 2010 - 10:00 AM

Ranbir Kapoor : It's a girl thing

He sure is a ladies man. Ranbir Kapoor waxes eloquent on all his on screen damsels. Filmfare brings you the list.

Katrina Kaif
Katrina is probably the coolest girl in the industry you could hang out with. You could spend the day with her at a mall and she won't demand anything from you. She loves just hanging out. The stuff that she thinks of, a girl and especially an actress wouldn't think about. She's really cool in her head. She has unique notions about things and the way she reacts to certain situations. Kat's very normal.

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka is actually a wannabe black hip-hop artiste. That's what she is. She doesn't need to act cool, she is cool. She's influenced by them and she's got it right. She has a whole cool vibe going on. And she's very, very intelligent.

Minissha Lamba
Minissha is actually more of a guy than I am. She's into adventure sports and fast cars and the thrill of danger. When we were shooting for  Bachna Ae Haseeno, we had to  go on top of the mountain, ride a bike in the middle of the highway and she was totally into it. She's someone who can jump off a plane without a parachute and she'll probably  land on her feet.

Sonam Kapoor
Sonam is actually a better actress in real life than on screen. She's very talented on screen. But she is 500 hundred times better off screen. It's amazing because she does it with childlike innocence that
you find it really sweet and charming. She's constantly looking for attention from her parents and friends. She's a bit of a drama queen, which is really cute.

Deepika Padukone
I guess Deepika herself doesn't realise it but she'll be an exceptional mother. It's a quality that I've noticed about her. The way she takes to kids. The kind of discipline she has in her life, she'll instil it in her kids. She's very disciplined. She lives alone, she runs her house, she's extremely busy today, she does so many movies and endorsements. But she's still very particular about her house, about certain responsibilities, about the accounts of the bhaji that comes home, about the driver's pay. She's very meticulous that way. She'll be a great mother.

Konkona Sen Sharma
She's not as serious as people think she is. She is someone who loves gossip, she's someone who loves having a good time, she loves meeting eclectic people. She's into real and not artificial people. 

Bipasha Basu
Bipasha and  me have been trying to go out for dinner for the last one and a half years. And finally, we managed it recently. She's one of the nicest human beings. She's one of those people who's genuinely so fond of people she really likes that she gives all her positive energies to that person. Because she's such a giving person she will always be happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterKataliciousruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
So agree with him about Sonam. Sweet what he said about Deepika, PC a wannabe cool hip hop artisteCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by AppleBlossom

I always thought Ranbir didn't like PC much because in an interview way before AA promotions began, he called her a 'wannabe'.LOL  Even during all the AA promotions, he looked a tad bit uncomfortable around her. I don't blame him though. PC seems like she must be annoying to be around.

IN which interview??

lovePC it is true. It was on a Filmfare scan where he talked about the actresses he had worked with.

Can you post that interview?

Maddy posted it for youTongue

Thansk Maddy! Loved what he said about Kat, the best out of them all!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah... He and Katrina do have a special Konnection.... Wink 

KWRocks..khoobsurat.Katalicious

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Point has to be noted... Ranbir's relationships with all his co-stars go sour.. after a while.. His first co-star was sonam.. they are at loggerheads now, same with Deepika for obvious reasons.. and now Katrina.. and now even Priyanka. Does he get romantically involved with all his leads and then moves on and then things start getting ugly later on! All i am worried about is.. barfee.. what would happen to the blessed movie barfee.. with such bitter equation.

KataliciousIHeartDeepika.sheee

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.-iktaara-koolchicksheee

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AppleBlossom

I always thought Ranbir didn't like PC much because in an interview way before AA promotions began, he called her a 'wannabe'.LOL  Even during all the AA promotions, he looked a tad bit uncomfortable around her. I don't blame him though. PC seems like she must be annoying to be around.

IN which interview??

lovePC it is true. It was on a Filmfare scan where he talked about the actresses he had worked with.

Can you post that interview?

Maddy posted it for youTongue

Thansk Maddy! Loved what he said about Kat, the best out of them all!Dancing

Yes i have read and i find nothing negative in thatUnhappyErmm.

Go to top