Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ankita & Shushant (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

Zee TV leads pay tribute by singing National Anthem..

The lead protagonists of all the fictions shows on Zee TV showed their patriotic fervor by joining together for the National Anthem shoot recently

The grapevine says that Sushant and Ankita were not present at the Anthem shoot as this was completely a free-of-cost shoot and no actor was being paid for it.

When we contacted Ankita Lokhande to ask her about their unavailability for the shoot, she gave us two different reasons while talking to us. "We were not informed by the production house", she quoted initially. Then when probed further, she said, "It was Sushant's birthday and we were out of town to celebrate the occasion. We got a call from the production house calling us for the shoot, but we could not go back".

When asked about the place in which she celebrated Sushant's birthday, Ankita had this to say, "I don't think I have to reply to your question".

We are sure that this would have been a one-off experience for the artistes who saw it as an honour of singing the National anthem on National Television..

the article said that they were already out of town when the production house informed them...i think if they had known about it they would have participated and she is not required to give out her whereabouts

Edited by nycsweetie - 25 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever-monica-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Ankita and Sushant work very hard and are trying to balance their workload between Pavitra Rishta and JDJ. I am sure they would have participated if they had the time, they've participated in the past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever-monica-swtbaby

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

1.) Ankita sushant are working so hard due to JDJ and PR that Sushant doesn't even get to sleep at times. Look at his video in the IF interview. They really needed this break. In contrast, other actors who attended the function work in only one show.

2.) Its not just about singing the national anthem- it was a proper shoot. And every shoot takes time.

3.) They weren't informed by the production house on time and had made plans beforehand.

4.) They have been promoting the Republic day event on Zee TV

5.) They are singing the national anthem on JDJ this week

6.)  Singing the national anthem on TV does not show that you love your country very much. Sushant choses to show his love and patriotism by teaching underprivileged children and supporting an institution called VOICE- this is a bigger, better example of service to the country.

7.) Going to a republic day function half-heartedly, when you wanted to do something else or take a break, or when you are too tired- with swollen eyes and tired mind, only to show your 'patriotism' is of no use. One should go with the right mood and spirit only. Jaana hai to pure mann se jao, warna NA jao. At least on Republic Day, people must be honest.

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_CuteCherry-monica-LuvSSeverswtbabyTanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

i totally agree with many.. Ankita is hypocraticand arrogant girl. last year they both celebrated the birthday with media . and she is not revealing the party spot, because she fears that media people will confirm the place whether they were really out of town. I think people know hervery well that is why they are not voting her. but now because of judges mercy  he is back on the show. Everytime she is begging votes through her FB which she has just created for voting purpose.
I hope people will throw both of them out of zdj as soon as possible. I really hate both of them after reading this article.They are such a mean and selfish artists. it's just national anthem and it wont even take that much time

If you hate them so much than aaaaa why are you so interested in there lives?? whats with checking Ankita's FB???Wacko cuz normally people don't check the social network of the actors they hate and don't  care at all but here it's oppositeConfusedand plz it's very rude to comment on others personality without knowing the full truth cuz i don't think u know her personally to judge her and call her arrogant.  and if you know so much about ankita than u must also know that both sushant and ankita are very busy with two shows back to back with hardly getting any time to sleep.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-swtbabyTanyaz

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
yes they did not know about dis and they bz with there shows
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I guess we r talking too much on this...and straightaway hitting on personal issues...

Topic closed

Go to top