India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ankita & Shushant

crazyamu11 Groupbie
crazyamu11
crazyamu11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
There was a article about zee tvs pairs up to celebrate 26th january where shushant and ankita just refused and i am so shocked i mean ankita has time to celebrate the birthdays and attending birthdays but can't even Angry go and sing the national anthom for the country that she is living in and this goes for both of them very disappointed anyways i used to have lots of respect for them but they just lost it ...... and by doing this i don't what they are trying to prove..... how ridiculous of them .........Angry

hellosky786 Goldie
hellosky786
hellosky786

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
calm down! Both Sushant and Ankita have very busy work schedule. They also need time to relax and enjoy life! They aren't robots that can keep going 24/7. They need  time for themselves and their families. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlsanakidwaiPEWINDptecvishcaptkirk_Sahra_-monica-swtbaby

crazyamu11 Groupbie
crazyamu11
crazyamu11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
but it's just national anthem and it wont even take that much time....
prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with many.. Ankita is hypocraticand arrogant girl. last year they both celebrated the birthday with media . and she is not revealing the party spot, because she fears that media people will confirm the place whether they were really out of town. I think people know hervery well that is why they are not voting her. but now because of judges mercy  he is back on the show. Everytime she is begging votes through her FB which she has just created for voting purpose.
I hope people will throw both of them out of zdj as soon as possible. I really hate both of them after reading this article.They are such a mean and selfish artists. it's just national anthem and it wont even take that much time

Edited by prishta - 24 January 2011 at 9:59pm
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Chill pill guys...
Sushita were not informed about the shoot by production house , they were informed when all of them were out of town for celebrating Sush birthday...And they were unable to come back even after that they shoot the promo for JKR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanakidwaiswtbaby

Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Media can go any extend to spread lies to sell stories, who knows what they know about this. We cant judge the book by its cover only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlsanakidwaicaptkirk

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

i totally agree with many.. Ankita is hypocraticand arrogant girl. last year they both celebrated the birthday with media . and she is not revealing the party spot, because she fears that media people will confirm the place whether they were really out of town. I think people know hervery well that is why they are not voting her. but now because of judges mercy  he is back on the show. Everytime she is begging votes through her FB which she has just created for voting purpose.
I hope people will throw both of them out of zdj as soon as possible. I really hate both of them after reading this article.They are such a mean and selfish artists. it's just national anthem and it wont even take that much time

Give me a break! Sushant-Ankita are humans too. You are talking as if you go and sing the National Anthem every day, every second of your life and if you fail to do so you'll hate YOURSELF. Tell me something, will you hate yourself aswell??? Hate is TOO big a word to use here. Its sad that people judge others on such petty issues.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlUmang90SarishChico0594nariycute_1790_Sahra_captkirkCuteCherrystar_wars-monica-LuvSSevergremlin.sensodynenycsweetie

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

Dude You are way off reality Wacko not like I know what exactly happened but still I find it my duty to inform you that how stupid you sound right now Silly so that next time you talk some sense instead of making some delusional stories about people without knowing the facts LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 24 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Umang90SarishChico0594nariyEkaloacute_1790captkirkCuteCherrystar_warsLuvSSever-monica-LovePRSoham-Facetious-

Go to top