Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New storyline..........

ParinitaSingh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I thought of a new storyline of "Geet" show. I know I am new here and have less experience in writing posts. So, please don't kill me. Listen to the whole story first.😉 You will love it.

I think the CV's should show soooo much love between Geet and Maan. Maan's efforts to force Geet to abort the child fail, and Geet go for baby and gives birth to a baby boy/girl. In that process, Geet dies 😭😭😭😭(please listen the whole thing). Drama takes a very emotional turn. Maan changes back to old MSK and stays sad all the time. Then somewhere, a girl is shown (Drashti in modern outfit) with her friends playing pranks on boys. She is very modern and full of life. Paths of Maan and DD cross many times, but they don't face each other. DD applies for job in Maan's office and everyone is shocked to see her. But her habits are intolerable. She is rude and out of control. Only because she resembles Geet, Pinky and Adi keep her for the secretary's job, so that Maan can come out of depression. New DD is very annoying and chews gum all the times. Everyone sees huge difference in their habits, but they have hope. Same cycle starts. Maan hates new DD, but slowly DD changes and makes a strong relationship with Maan's kid. Then after about 200 episodes full of fun and emotion, they fall in love again. They (CVs) can show DD irritating and changing Maan. New DD changes into old DD slowly and wins Maan's heart.

Besides this I would love to have Adi and Pinky's love track.

I hope you liked my storyline. CV's please keep showing fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Your idea is nice 
But I am sorry I can't tolerate it for GHSP.
You know what?
This is an old storyline used in many films and serials...so not in GHSP..

And some other thing -

Do u wanna MAAN have his third love?
Nopes..........

btw..
Good job
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I dontt want this to become an Ekta Kapoor drama

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry - but this is WAY 2 Ekta Kapoor 4 me, not that I don't like her - she's made some of my favourite drama's but this is Geet - it's the best of the best so NO KEKTA STORYLINES PLS
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dont wanna hurt your feelings hun,
its not a bad thought,
but i think its not original

dont take to hear,
your post was great ! 🤗
raman1921 thumbnail
No ekta serial please u r post is nice but not for geet serial the shhow is totally different then others i have a feelinng geet will find the truth on her own for mann rude behaviour and then talk to him bout it his rudeness to geet won't last long he himself will hate doing that to geet.....
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pal we are very happy wid our chulbuli,cute maan ki jaan jhali wali geet ,she shud stay the same forever plz plz bht mushkil se maan geet mien pyar aur finally shaadi hui hai ab mien phr se maan aur new geet ki shaadi dekhne k chakkar men buddhi nai hona chahti sorry i hope i dint hurt u but EKTA  ka show nai hai ye ye mera favourite GHSp hai🤗
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ur story is good but it will be inappropriate for GHSP... why coz the show is based on the life story of Geet (mainly) .. so if no Geet.. then there's nothing in the show ..

and then again this re entry of DD with make this show like kekta mahta's serials ...  😆 (no offence to anyone)

_______
Sana
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no offende please but can't tolerate  maan with anyone even her look alike whts the diff bt the girls maan hate and new geet she makes me remember arana of beheka party dance