Written Update of Jan 24th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It's gone be short update because sorry for the trouble but not much happen anyways'

Ranbeer tells Rukmi he is going to the city to sell his painting and Rukmi wishes him luck

MS comes to the Mautt and talks to the leader about how he has come to donate

Leader tells him to wait as Guruji will do some prayers and then he can meet him

MS finds statue of Kanna and thinks about Rukmi and asks who made it and says a woman

Rukmi comes to fill the color on the statue but MS misses her and goes other way

Dhapu is cursing Rukmi and Rasal takes Rukmis side and says my sister will die but never steal Ranbeer from me (this is what I was afraid of she will think Rukmi is bad'ughhhhh Grrrrrrrr!!!) 😭

BT is still sad about Ranbeer dying so soon and find out Deep did not go to Mautt but MS did

BT yells at Deep and Chanchel comes to save Deep but BT tells her to shut up or he will pull her tongue out 😆 and tells Deep is restricted from all the money and credit cards and will only get what he earns

Chanchel goes to try to talk to BT but he is no mood of listening to her and even tells her that it was his biggest mistake of marrying her and this makes Chanchel is sad and angry 👏

Gyatri tries to makes Chanchel better but she says its entire your fault and calls her Baanjh

Everyone is doing Bhajan and Ranbeer comes also and sits in group

Ranbeer calls Rukmi's name and MS fallows him to find out it is his daughter and he gets happy

As Ranbeer turns MS is very shocked and the show ends on him

Tomorrow:  MS is yelling at Rukmi and was about to hit her Ranbeer comes and holds his hand

P.S. I am really scared on how Rasal will act when MS didn't even try to understand Rukmi 😭

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling that Ranvir really has not lost his memory - that he wants to win Rukhmi over and prove to her that he understands now all the mistakes he made with her - and he wants to atone for those mistakes - and also that he needs her on his side to win the war against the evil trio.. I can't wait for todays episode.

Thank you for posting the updates, I live in Toronto and I am at work during the day so can't watch the show online when it comes on- so I wait patiently for your updates to see what happened. I think today's epi should be interesting.