Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 99)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweetu girls *HUGS* i am missing u all soo much. Ok i still havnt finished watching the epi but i had to post to say that MAHI ur soo rite about VirenEmbarrassed he looks soo damn cute when he was sleeping. as soon as i saw that scene I thought of a few people on this thread lolz. Ok im gonna go finish watching the rest of the epi and will be back to discuss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Okay, sorry for this delayed reaction and I believe I am over a day late, but Simi, my jaan, Hug OMG!! I have no words for your posts dear!! Wow, that is one fabulous story and to think it is real. What a huge coincidence for you that NivRen's story ended up being so similar to yours! OMG, Simiran, thanks a ton, my dear for sharing something so personal with all of us here. I seriously had tears in my eyes, while reading your story. In fact, I read it like 3 times, that's how much I loved it. It was so enlightening, reading your post. Love you so much, sweetie for doing this. Hug God bless you and your husband, hope you guys find every happiness possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
hi sweethearts !! how r u?? any new news??? what are we discussing? i also want to join in. what are you all thinking babes.

and i just read the post suchi created about Sid and how everyone's POV makes sense. I agree with each and every word and could not have said it better.

BRAVO SUCHI !! best use to words. Let's use them like swords n balm according to the situation. Its great you have raised your POV and your concerns and your questions. 

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweetu girls *HUGS* i am missing u all soo much. Ok i still havnt finished watching the epi but i had to post to say that MAHI ur soo rite about VirenEmbarrassed he looks soo damn cute when he was sleeping. as soon as i saw that scene I thought of a few people on this thread lolz. Ok im gonna go finish watching the rest of the epi and will be back to discuss.

Did you think of me??? Or only Mahi and Faizu? how are you sweetheart ? what should be discuss today? I think both Nivi and Viren look very cute when they are sleeping and their smiles are amazing. !! 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Hello meri shova pie how are you sweetum and how did you find today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, sorry for this delayed reaction and I believe I am over a day late, but Simi, my jaan, Hug OMG!! I have no words for your posts dear!! Wow, that is one fabulous story and to think it is real. What a huge coincidence for you that NivRen's story ended up being so similar to yours! OMG, Simiran, thanks a ton, my dear for sharing something so personal with all of us here. I seriously had tears in my eyes, while reading your story. In fact, I read it like 3 times, that's how much I loved it. It was so enlightening, reading your post. Love you so much, sweetie for doing this. Hug God bless you and your husband, hope you guys find every happiness possible.
Hey JAAN I am back on IF and read the article see na selfishness of Sid all he is thinking Viren stalking Nivi to tarnish my image in front of Nivi and Family not for once he thought he is torturing Nivi and I should protect her but think of his own wintex clean image.

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Did you think of me??? Or only Mahi and Faizu? how are you sweetheart ? what should be discuss today? I think both Nivi and Viren look very cute when they are sleeping and their smiles are amazing. !! 
Hey My simmi how are you sweety read you points they were mindblowing and I also read your funny stories yesterday but couldn't comment then you were on rolls loved them very very much

simran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

simruu ur always in my mind jaan yes thought of u too especially when i was looking at his shoe colour eheh. yep all the Nivren scenes was amazing.man i love both of their smiles.

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top