Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 97)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hi Faiza and Hi everyone! Hug
Faiza once again a brilliant analysis on today's epi very humorous you make me laugh so much. well done. you've smashed it once again x 
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
 Hug
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwwwwww, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! WinkBig smileLOL
It's my hobby to make you guys laugh and smile and have a goooood time!!! Embarrassed

Hi baby sis, how are you doing? Hug
Aww your so adorable, love you hun and no problem x Tongue
Awwwww, I'm Goooood, ... How are you??
Cannot be bothered going sleep ... LOL

I'm fine too thanx, hahah bless you, I'm going to have to go in a bit (i love sleeping i wish i could sleep for a whole day one day lol) luckily i have a late college start tomorrow. Smile x

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!
Gotta go school at 8:15 .. sucks ... Dead
I LOVE Sleeping, but, not right now Wink
Busy talking to my Kinnylicious Smirk - Loving sister!!!

Aw bless you i hate early start and here in England whenever i wake up early its freezing cold here, Angry aww your so cute. and OMG you just reminded me of the sexy, hot, too hot to handle smirk!! hayyeee i'm in the dream land again lol x
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
I LIVE IN ENGLAND TOOOOOOOOOO!!!
AND ITS SOOO BAD, THE WEATHERS SO DEPRESSING!!!
But just thinking of our HOT HOT HOT Viren/Kinshuk just makes you all fuzzy and warm again!!! EmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Faiza once again a brilliant analysis on today's epi very humorous you make me laugh so much. well done. you've smashed it once again x 
 Hug
It's my hobby to make you guys laugh and smile and have a goooood time!!! Embarrassed

I'm fine too thanx, hahah bless you, I'm going to have to go in a bit (i love sleeping i wish i could sleep for a whole day one day lol) luckily i have a late college start tomorrow. Smile x

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!

Aw bless you i hate early start and here in England whenever i wake up early its freezing cold here, Angry aww your so cute. and OMG you just reminded me of the sexy, hot, too hot to handle smirk!! hayyeee i'm in the dream land again lol x
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
But just thinking of our HOT HOT HOT Viren/Kinshuk just makes you all fuzzy and warm again!!! EmbarrassedWink

Wow what a coincidence i thought i was the only one here from England thank goodness your from England too Smile. haha your right it does. OMG guess what i in England today the episode where NivRen are on honeymoon and Viren crushes the feather episode same came on when my mum saw Viren crush the feather she got so scared she was like OMG. i was laughing at her soo much. Maan Viren looked so fit when he crushed the feather and looked at the screen x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Hug

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!

OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

Wow what a coincidence i thought i was the only one here from England thank goodness your from England too Smile. haha your right it does. OMG guess what i in England today the episode where NivRen are on honeymoon and Viren crushes the feather episode same came on when my mum saw Viren crush the feather she got so scared she was like OMG. i was laughing at her soo much. Maan Viren looked so fit when he crushed the feather and looked at the screen x
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ENGLAND ARE LIKE 2 WEEKS BEHIND!!!
LMAAAOOM Your mum got scared???
Tell her, more spooky stuff's on its way Wink ....
Aaaaaaah, that hug was soooo cute in that feather crushing episode, just how he holds her and trickles his hands down hers like water ... Embarrassed

Anisha_91

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Faizu simply brilliant. You always bring smile on my face with your beautiful writings. Loved your punishment for Soods.You are really creative. LMAO your comments about Viren's so called comedy DVD are just superb. You are so right why Viren needs a movie, he got what all he need airing live 24/7 at home.Your description of last scene is wonderful, that's one of my most favorite NiVren scene from now on. Nivi looked very beautiful in that scene and she was smiling through out, again Viren forgot to count those smiles.

FaizuuNivRensimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I think now this is only the truth. Look CT's have shown 2 characters weak and can't show Viren weak.

Viren never wanted bad for his family and will not do anything wrong for his family. I am sure he loves Nivi and he cares for complete family including Sid. Sid said no one in family can play a game so Viren is now showing people do play game at your back and you should provide justice. He is also taking a harsh route to give justice to Nivi. Let see how the story will progess.
Moreover he was remembering pritviraj chauhan's story during entry that PRC was very strong and Viren is also very strong. He is positive but is looking like Negative as Sanju said.
I am so happy Rachu, you are so positive today. Keep up the good work

simran728

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Hug

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!

OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ENGLAND ARE LIKE 2 WEEKS BEHIND!!!
LMAAAOOM Your mum got scared???
Tell her, more spooky stuff's on its way Wink ....
Aaaaaaah, that hug was soooo cute in that feather crushing episode, just how he holds her and trickles his hands down hers like water ... Embarrassed

Hahaha yeh but they are trying to catch up by playing one hour special in the weekends. Hahaha yeh thats true there is and she is going to get a lot more shocks. she really sympathises with Nivi. and she was talking about Nivi and sid how they broke up and she was saying the only way to get Nivi and Sid back together if CTs want that then it would be to kill Viren i was like NOOOOOO mum don't say that and i got pretty mad lol but she is a NivRen fan not a Nivarth fan so its cool. x

FaizuuNivRensimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Girls, Please check this out I posted on forum

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Awwwww, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
LMAAO, the Sood's dont need movies at all!!!
And THEY SOOO NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!! ARGH I HATE THEM!!
But Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!!
And making you smile is a prfound hobby of mine! Wink

Anisha Dii!!
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!
NO AUNTY, VIREN CANNOT DIE!!
Anisha diii, MAKE SURE YOUR MUM DOES NOT GET INFLUENCED BY THE NICEESS OF SID, COS EWWW, IT'S SICKENING!!
NivRen forever and always, NivArth, A BIG FAT NO NO!!

gmann2010

Go to top