Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 95)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Today's episode was just soooo sweet, heart touching and awesome!!!!!
Today's episode had 3 meaningful NivRen scenes ... and 3 Viren Filled, Chaalaak Careless Scenes ... So All In All, It Was THE Perfect Balance!

So, Morals/Lessons Learnt From Today:
1) Leave the past, in the past. The future can only pave a way, if your present is the way you want your future to be. Nivi has left her past, dumped it, and buried it away, and is now more worried about how she will live her present, which will affect her future.
2) Silence is a scary sound - At th dining table, though Viren said nothing, he knows exactly whats going on, and whether or not he should even reply to what CC is saying.
3) God has written our story for us. He's planned everything out, so then why do humans complicate our life so much? Leave everything in the hands of God, for verily, he knows what is right and wrong for you. For each tear that someone sheds, there are a 1000 reasons to smile, writtn by him.
4) If there's a will, there's a way ...

So now, my hassi mazaaak wala verdict .. so sit back, and enjoy laughing!

Viren - It's just karma baby, and karma hurts .. REAL BAD.
So isn't this what Viren was LONGING to see. Tears of hurt, pain, agony, seperation, isolation ... and the list can go on. This is what Viren is longing for, the same treatment being given to Sid. The EXACT same one that Viren got when he was a child. When he got neglected, and when it was all about SID! SID! and, you guessed right ... SID! (HATE THEM 3 LETTERS!!!) Viren believes is a theory that I pretty much also believe in, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated". Viren wanted, (and its not even about want, its natural, I mean, if you're living under ONE roof, then I'm sure that EVERYONE is treated fairly!!! NOT THAT ON GETS EVERYTHING, WHILST ONE GETS NOTHING!!!), to be treated as a member of the family, but he soon realised that he was treated like an outsider, and the proof of THAT was when he got sent to boarding school, in the most unbearable way EVER!! So therefore, when Viren realised that he never got treated the way he was deserved, and his paitence had RAN out, he now is treating EVERYONE the way they treated him. (IF I WAS VIREM, I WOULD HAVE CHUCKED THEM ALL IN CAGES BY NOW, FILLED WITH SPIDERS, AND BIG FAT RATS, AND HOWLING BULLDOGS BARKING AT THEM! GOSH, IMAGINE YD AND CC'S FACE AND I WOULD DRAG THEM WITH THEIR HAIR!!! And doesn't that feel ace?!?!)
Well, Viren just CANNOT control the happiness ANYMORE, and lets out his uncountable smirk ... AGAIN! THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE!!!

NivRen - Movie-Night ... Comedy or Tragedy?
So Nivi, STILL ubber confused, and lost in thought, stumbles into her room, her den, her hangout area, her chillzone ... name that bedroom whatever you like. SO MUCH has happened in there. From suicidal to dressing up bridal, from being forced to admit to being mental to breakfast being fed on a bed in a residential, this room is one HELL of a place.
Anyway, ONE THING I FOUND SO TRAGIC WAS ...
How can you NOT tell the DIFFERENCE between MOVIES and PS3 Games? We're not stupid, and when I saw Viren calling his PS3 games a MOVIE, I went to check my PS3 games, only to see that it said the words "This game has been adapted from a movie". THAT DOESN'T MEAN ITS A MOVIE!! It's GENREAL KNOWLEDGE, how can you NOT now that??
AND, OMV!!! WHY WERE THE PIRATED MOVIES???
Does RS REALLY WANNA GET DONE??? AND HAVE THE SHOW CANCELLED AND KILL US WITH NO NIVREN!!!?!?!?!
Ok, I understand that Viren is ONE DANGEROUS guy, BUT HE DOESN'T BREAK THE LAW! So PLEASEEE, be careful yaaar, SHOW KI IZAAT KA SAWAL HAIN, MARNA HAIN KYA???
Anyway, after the aftershock, Viren swipes the DVD's and looks at Niv secretly. and then asks, "So where was my wife? DO YOU REALISE HOW LONG I'VE BEEN, LIKE, WAITING FOR YOU?!?, DON'T HAVE ALL DAY YOU KNOW! I'm a BUSY man!". Nivi looks up, and has the most SHOCKED face on, like OMV! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?? WOAAAAAH, Aren't you meant to be in te OFFICE?
Viren, sitting like who rules the world with his feet ON THE NEW TABLE (SERIOUSLY, DO YOU HAVE NO MANNERS?!), smirks and walks upto Nivi, and says, Those that are just TOOO good for work(LIKE VIREN!, YEAH RIGHT!), don't sit around in the office all day long! And that person, who has a beauty of a wife (And he gets Nivi's chin and like a mother does to a baby, shakes her head), should be less in the office, and more at home.
YOU MR. CARELESS, I thought you promised Nivi, and BS, AND yourself that you will work!!! OHHH, AND I THOUGHT YOU REMEMBER ALL YOUR PROMISES TOO, AND KEEP THEM, Well, urm, YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE A BUILT IN OFFICE IN YOU ROOM, If you did, I wouldn't be typing this, BUT SINCE YOU DON'T, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? ...
Nivi, ANNOYED like me, says "Vireeeen", to which, Viren says, LIKE ALWAYS, Ohhhh, I WAS JOKING! (If it was a joke, then that wasn't funny.) And then Viren shows Nivi the "MOVIES" (disgrace, ITS PS3 GAMES!) and tells her he went to the mall and got them.
WHEN DID VIREN GO TO THE MALL? I mean, didn't he leave that place AFTER Nivi? So in the SHORT space of time, he went to the mall AND got the DVD's AND came home, SO QUICK?? WAH WAH, SOME SPEED YOU HAVE!!! ... Fail.
Viren asks, where were YOU Nivi, and she says nowhere, just out for a stroll. Viren just thinks OH RIGHT YH, STROLL!! I didnt know SHOUTING and SCREAMING at Sid an telling him how much you HATE him, was a definition for STROLLING. I thought it meant, goin out and walking?!?!, Viren Soods not DUMB Nivi! Big smile ...
So Viren says, in a SUDDEN change of mood, YOU KNOW WHAT, lets FORGET our problems, ALL THIS GANGAJAL TEARS, and lets just SMILE and BE HAPPY (YEAH, FINALLY VIREN'S TAKING MY ADVICE!!) Thats why I've got my FAVOURITE comedy DVD's!! We'll watch them, together tonight!! (Hmmm, YOU SURE THEY'RE COMEDY?) to which Nivi nods in consent.
Oh Viren, WE DONT COMEDY DVD's, YOUR ENOUGH TO KEEP US LAUGHING TILL THE NEXT DAY! And, ISN'T THE SOOD HOUSE MORE OR LESS OF A CIRCUS ANYWAY?? WHY DO YOU NEED DVD's FOR??

NivRen - Behti Hawa Sa Tha Wooooh!!! (Sorry, but this song is just APT.!)
The reason I chose this song was because, NOT JUST OF THE HAWAA, but because its just SOO suitable, like the lyrics and everything. And how Nivi's now wanting to live and move on, WITH Viren.
Ok so, Nivi's by the window, having flashbacks, thinking, as the mighty gust of wind is blowing. Only to hear a shiver, a feeling of coldness, a sense of lonliness, and there's Viren's call, as she turns. (So was Viren REALLY sleeping here, or did he just want Nivi next to him?) Nivi rushes over, and pulls the blanket over him, and Viren realises that Nivi is there, next to him, supporting him, hearing out EVERY call of his.
Now I don't know about you, but on a COLD and CHILLY night, I WOULD CLOSE THE WINDOW!
But Nivi must be cold sensitive, and have some AMAZING superpower, DESPITE BEING IN SUCH A THIN SAREE, SHE'S NOT COLD????
Nivi then looks back at her life, thinking that the one she trusted the MOST, decieved her THE most, but, you Viren, gave me the support I needed. On EVERY step, you held my hand, never letting it go, and for me, you fought with your family, not just once, but MANY a times.Whereas I, till today, have given nothing to you. I never let you come near me, nor did I as a friend fulfill my duty, and nor did I love you (SO DOES THAT MEAN SHE WILL???) She sits besides him, smiles, and gazes at the most wonderful person shes ever met, and puts her hand on his shoulder. the same one she hit in the car on with that same hand, but this time, with love and affection. As she rests her head, and sees him for the final tim, before closing her eyes. Its all shes ever dreamed of. Only for Viren to open his, and smirk again, but this time saying, WELL, MY ACTING CAN GO A LOOOOONG WAY!!! I made her sit next to me, TOUCH ME, and go sleep. Why? Cos Viren's cool like that! Wink

Viren's Silence VS The Women's Yap Yap.
So Viren's reading the NEWSPAPER?? Hmmm, SOME RESPONSIBLE man you are!! As the woman are having breakfast, only to see DD in search for Sid, and there starts Viren's smirks again!! Only for CC to see them, and then say, that Sid never leaves unexpected, but other in the house do, looking at Viren. Viren just smirks, like, OHHHH, YOUR TALKING TO MEEEEE??? Notice how CC cuts the apple when she says aur logo! And Viren, OH SOOOOOOO CUTELY looks at her like, WOAAAH STEADY MUM, DONT TKE YOU ANGER OUT ON THE APPLE, YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!!
And Viren also sees, how Sid, being th eldest of the house, STILL gets SO much attention, whereas Viren gets ZERO!!

NivRen - The Thread Of Hope, Pulled By 2, And Drawing 2 Hearts Closer ...
This was just the icing on the cake. Such a pure blessed and God gifted scene. The essence of NivRen relationship!
So it begins with Niv covering Viren eyes, this time round, and Viren eager to know where he's being taken. Viren, NIVI DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO KIDNAP YOU. AND IF ANYONE DID, THEN THEY'D SEND YOU BACK! Nivi finally removes her hand, as Viren opens his eyes to see the mandir. His first reaction is of serenity and peace, since DEEEEEEEEP inside, he feels the peace and therefore he smiles, but he just acts like he doesn't have anything to do with God. So he says to Nivi, HERE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? And he just looks at how happy Nivi is, and she nods. She removes her shoes, and tells him to come with her. Viren says, LISTEN MATE, YOU EVER SEEN ME WALK THESE STEPS? NO! AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Nivi says, I haven't, but today, I want to. Viren tells her, FYI, Me and your God don't really a mutual friendship, you know! To which Nivi replies, YAAAAAAH, I CAN SEE THAT, but you do have a STRONG friendship with me, so pleeaaaaaaaaaase support me,and regarding you and him, I'LL patch things up between you 2, NIVI,THE MATCH MAKER!!
So Viren says, OHH, SO WHEN YOU GOD FINDS OUT I CAME, FOR YOUR SAKE, THEN WONT HE GET OFFENDED? I MEAN, THATS JUST SELFISH YAAAAR!! So Nivi goes, I wanna make a wish, 'cos I heard that if you tie a knot here, then your every wish will one day get fulfilled. So Viren, fascinated much, says OHHH, SO TELL MEEEE, WHAT DO YOU WANT? Nivi replies, You know, that may happiness dwell in our lives just like this, and may there be no sort of misunderstanding of such kind. So Viren, thinking practically, says, Yeaah, but,whats TYING A THREAD gonna do? I've already promised you this SO many times anyway, that for your happiness, I'm willing to do ANYTHING. Nivi says that she knows, but our happiness isn't just dependent on the 2 of us, sometimes even a 3rd can come and be a hault to our happiness, to which Viren says, If ANY 3rd person even TRIES to come between us, I, Viren Sood, will become their worst enemy nightmare EVER! (Hmmmmm, SID?) So Nivi looks confused again, as to which Viren says, forget any 3rd person, for your happiness, I'm willing to become my own enemy. (NOW WHY WOULD A PERSON WHO IS WANTING HIS OWN REVENGE SAY THAT?) Viren continues saying, Go on, I won't stop you, tell you God what you want. So Nivi asks, for the last time, "So you still won't come?", Viren replies shaking his head, NOPE, and without any futher ado, Nivi goes, and Viren sits on the pillar, smirking, AGAIN.

So Nivi's tying her thread to the wall, hoping and wishing, saying that she perhaps is the most luckiest girl ever, that she got a husband such as Viren. Whereby all my sadness and grief stand on one side, and Viren's showering love and happiness on one side. Bless me God, that no matter what hardships and calamities may come, we together, side by side will face them, and our bond will forever and always remain like this. Nivi asked for something VERY concise. Nivi realises that all she ever needed was VIREN, nothing else, since him entering has made Nivi's life a complete jigsaw puzzle.
Nivi opens her eyes, knowing that Viren won't be there, but if only he was, to find her love standing next to her, tying his thread, Surely, he must have SOME love for God. And Tu hi saathi, tu hi yaara, tu farishta khudaa ka plays, showing how he is all she needed, and nothing else matters. Nivi looks at him and the thread, and realises just how important, yet sweet and simple their relationship is. She's so lost in looking at Viren, that when he finishes and looks at her, shes still looking at the thread, and then she finally looks at him, still smiling. But her smile widens EVEN more when she sees Viren with folded hands, praying. Nivi asks him how come he changed his mind? Viren says I was thinking that since I said I will do ANYTHING for your joy, then I can surely bow my head infront of God, right? And they both share a sweeeeeeeeeeet ad cute moment. Viren asks, BY THE WAY, urm, your God won't mind that I came here for your sake, right? Like, HE IS GONNA LISTEN TO ME RIGHT? Nivi smiles and nods, only for Viren DARN phone to ring, as he answers it.

Viren - VIJAY BHASKAR?
SERIOUSLY, HE COULD COME UP WITH NO BETTER NAME THAN THAT?
FROM VIREN SOOD TO VIJAY BHASKAR? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! SOUND'S LIKE A FISHMONGER!!!
Right so Viren finds out that Sids hunting him down, but I thought that the telephone dude said that you can't give out information like that??
HMMM, CONTRADICTION MUCH???
Hmmm, NOW MR. CHAALAAK CARELESS SOOD, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO???
Bach ke rehna re baba, bach ke rehna re Wink
Ya phir, KAAANTA LAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA???

Precap -
AWWWWWWWWW, SO ITS YD AND BS' BIG 50?
MAN, HOW DID BD PUT UP WITH YD FOR 50 YEARS???
So awesome how Viren remembers their anniversery, despite the fact that YD hates Viren and BS sent Viren to the hostel?!
So Nivi suggests to do something BIG, and Viren agrees, so what's Mr. Chaalaak Careless Sood planning on doing now?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007simran728milee1014vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
wow navzzzzzz I was just thinking today that to write a chronicle about Viren from teh day one, as to when he first met nivi

and you have summed up exactly all my thoughts.

I soo believe that Viren is doing all of this only for nivi and thats it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
OMG ..Navz. You have presented a completely different side of Viren with your post. I do not know what to say. I need to read it few more times and digest this. 

Yes, you are very correct maybe. Because what we viewers were thinking is very natural reaction to Viren's behavior. 

CT knows that. Everyone will think Viren has issues etc etc. we all know the posts we have said here. like we want Nivi to cure him etc.

but most viewers would not have thought the Way You are going. and that could be their Trump card. maybe the story will go how you have explained.

but, why did article say Sid will be blamed for all Viren's doings? i did not get that part. maybe I am not looking too deep. I want to ...go into the skin n beneath it all..but at the same time I am so tired. 

But THANK YOU. for taking so much care and pain and love to show us and explain us your thoughts. thanks for putting so much effort so we all can enlightened. at least I am. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

wow navzzzzzz I was just thinking today that to write a chronicle about Viren from teh day one, as to when he first met nivi

then change your signature Suchi. come up with something ..along with the new lines..Navz pov. 

how are you??? feeling better today? did you create any new topics and thread? please let me know. Navz thoughts and pov is just mind blowing. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
NAVS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
OMV!!!
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!

I thought I knew Viren, but your post made me know him all over again, and love him EVEN more, since he would never want to hurt someone, with out having a proper reason, which he does, since he has many!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH NAVS DIIIIIIIIIII!!!

My faith will always remain strong with NivRen, and as each day goes by its gets stronger than ever.
LOVE IT!!!

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 27 January 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

then change your signature Suchi. come up with something ..along with the new lines..Navz pov. 

how are you??? feeling better today? did you create any new topics and thread? please let me know. Navz thoughts and pov is just mind blowing. 

yaar simran but its still true that nivi and viren are really the two victims honestly!

cause viren due to the lack of love and nivi you know obviously is a victim too!

Iam better today.. and getting better and nivren are again close to my heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Faiza and Hi everyone! Hug
Faiza once again a brilliant analysis on today's epi very humorous you make me laugh so much. well done. you've smashed it once again x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hi Faiza and Hi everyone! Hug
Faiza once again a brilliant analysis on today's epi very humorous you make me laugh so much. well done. you've smashed it once again x 
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
 Hug
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwwwwww, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! WinkBig smileLOL
It's my hobby to make you guys laugh and smile and have a goooood time!!! Embarrassed

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 27 January 2011 at 6:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Go to top