Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 90)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey girls sorry I disappeared like that I have some work. I will be gone again but be back.
But I have a question to ask you guys.
Viren told Nivi after she manoafyd him and agreed she will go with him to holidays that"everything will be different after the vacation, between us and here in the family"
my question is, did he already anticipated that Sid will be going on vacation too, because as far as I  remember Sid-Divya decided later that they will go on vacation.
Please let me know what do you all think. Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Anisha_91

@vids if that is true then i swear it will be brilliant it will be much better if its thats way btw did u see an article regarding that and if so can you remember where you saw that article?? 
Hey Anisha! Hug How are you, dear? I think she is refering to one of the first articles that came out around the time when the episode where Viren's hatred towards Sid is revealed. I think there were couple of articles on TellyBuzz and one on Star Plus, I believe.

Hi Payal, HugI'm fine thank you, how are you? oh right thank you for clearing that out, really appreciate it. You know so many articles are released everyday but hardly any of them have the correct facts on them lol x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

ohh my Payal swweets , m buttercups misedddd u like hell HugHugHugHug

Yupp Trip was very gd , I enjoyed a lott . n wht made me more happy was tht conincidene of my Room no LOL
My Monipie!! Really it is so good to have you back, my lovely!! Hug Hey, I just realized something. You haven't watched any of the episodes from Monday, right? OMG, then you better go offline right now and go watch them. You are in for a huge mega surprise, which I am not going to keep a surprise for you, just because even Mahi had apparently missed the 2-3 episodes and she came online and asked us, if she should watch them and we obviously encouraaged her to do so but then she got mad at us about not telling her the super mega absolutely amazing development between NivRen, that they are now sharing the same bed!! Hehe, exciting huh? But not exactly what you are thinking, they are still simply sleeping on the same bed and nothing else. I am waiting to see your reaction.LOL

Wht ??????? R u joking wid me dear ? Plzz don't give me heart Attack . i m surelyy gonna die . Dead Did they consumated their marrige ? ShockedShocked n on 1 BED ??? Shocked . oH god just by hearing it givng me goosebumps .

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls sorry I disappeared like that I have some work. I will be gone again but be back.
Viren told Nivi after she manoafyd him and agreed she will go with him to holidays that"everything will be different after the vacation, between us and here in the family"
my question is, did he already anticipated that Sid will be going on vacation too, because as far as I  remember Sid-Divya decided later that they will go on vacation.
Hey Milee, how r u? Sid and DIvya didn't decide when Viren said that dialogue but I think he knew Sid will plan soon, I guess Viren might have counted on DIyva's jealous nature you know. Viren told VD that they are going on vacation, VD in turns told DIvya and Divya took care of the rest. Smile

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@Anisha Hey dear missedd u So much 

@Vidya Hey dear hu r u ? Yupp trip was gd . n d coincidence also hehee . Dear if u don't mind plzz cn u tell me whch article u r tlking abt ?

@Keetyy Thanxxx Jaan for givng me d link . lovv u .

@milieee Hey Milieee missedd u So much . hu r u dear ?

@All Guyzzz don't mind me asking but My sis told me there was some new add Whch kinshuk is dong somethng like tht . Plzzz is it so ? If yes then plzz cn some1 give me d link ? My sis was telling mw he was loking as usual damnn hott heehe .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Anisha_91

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Milee, how r u? Sid and DIvya didn't decide when Viren said that dialogue but I think he knew Sid will plan soon, I guess Viren might have counted on DIyva's jealous nature you know. Viren told VD that they are going on vacation, VD in turns told DIvya and Divya took care of the rest. Smile
Hi Ketty, I am fine dear, how are you? So what I was thinking was right he did count on Divya's nature. He is really very good observer.
Thanks for answering. I have to step out but will be back see you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Wht ??????? R u joking wid me dear ? Plzz don't give me heart Attack . i m surelyy gonna die . Dead Did they consumated their marrige ? ShockedShocked n on 1 BED ??? Shocked . oH god just by hearing it givng me goosebumps .
Hehe, no my honeybun, they haven't consummated their marriage yet but you have to see the episode. I don't want to tell you anything else, my dear.Smile That whole scene is actually very sweet.

Shayafansimran728_Namita_moniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

@Anisha Hey dear missedd u So much 

@Vidya Hey dear hu r u ? Yupp trip was gd . n d coincidence also hehee . Dear if u don't mind plzz cn u tell me whch article u r tlking abt ?

@Keetyy Thanxxx Jaan for givng me d link . lovv u .

@milieee Hey Milieee missedd u So much . hu r u dear ?

@All Guyzzz don't mind me asking but My sis told me there was some new add Whch kinshuk is dong somethng like tht . Plzzz is it so ? If yes then plzz cn some1 give me d link ? My sis was telling mw he was loking as usual damnn hott heehe .
Hi Moni, I am doing fine thank you, How are you and how was your trip? Send me PM in regards with your trip because we decided we will only talk about NivRen, other characters and about the story on this thread. Thank you for understanding. And I am waiting eagerly on your take on the last 3 episodes and today's too.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top