Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 88)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Simi , Keetty aww missedd u all so much  .HugHug 

Simi Ya probably jaan , Shovu must hav forgotten it . Ruk Aane de Shovu ki baachi ko , hu dare she ? LOL but seriousllyy Yaarr I was litearally thnkng ki Was it reallyy a conincidene or reallyy it's my 2 much love for Viren ki mujhe room bhi mila toh wid same number 301 LOL

@Keettyy Oh jaan missed u 2. I hav 2 catch loads of thngs . .As for now wht all r u discussing . cn i take part ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi girls. good morning/evening/night. How are you all doing?? i barely slept last night..but i am ok right now. excited to see all of you online. New day and new epi. wow. I see some positivity in Nivren today. I have not seen it yet but just read it. The temple scene sounds really good. 

actually this whole Sid's accusation track is proving to us that Sid is very self centered and only thinks for himself. not even his mum or wife or nivi. and he will only react when fingers are pointed at him because we know he wants a WINDEX image. OMG..my pet name for him was true n perfect. One smudge and he takes out his Windex Glove to clean it. But why and how Sid become this way?? and to make him realize whatever Viren is trying to make him understand ..i think this is the only way..and Viren is right in making Nivi point fingers at Sid. Because of course Viren has seen that eveyrone sides with Sid ..always ..even CC and JW. so who else is left. even Nadu does not have guts to play his game. Hahaha. kidding. but yea Only Nivi has the guts and reasons and movitation to play this game. She is only one whose finger pointing will hurt Sid. No one else's. but its ok. I think this excerise is beneficial to Nivi more than anyone else. She will learn lot of things. How to stand up, ask questions, point fingers and vent out your anger.

See, I want to make one point. Even when Sid Broke Nivi's heart and married DD ..Nivi was heartbroken but could not tell Sid She hates him for leaving her and playing with her love and giving her false promises and hope. Even though she was crying she kept her feelings bottled up. But, Yday she told Sid...I Hate You. And that sentence was not just for MP...but everything Sid has done wrong so far. She said you broke my love, trust, and then even Hope. That hate word was more for a Lover never being true to her than for a Friend. 

Actually CT has failed in this MP track in 1 way. When all the incidents were happening earlier there was not a single glitch. They did not show any mistakes made by MP. even bulb was not caught in anyone else's hands but Viren's...everything was so smooth and so perfect.

and now..just to run the track faster and show everything quickly..they are showing MP making so many errors and bloopers. why were there no mistakes in kurta scene or any other incidents? and why now Viren is losing his edge? is it because he has fallen in love with Nivi more deeply that he is becoming more comfortable? but then again..he knows Sid will catch him if he loses his grip. so why take chance?

i am really excited to see Nivi's reaction to all of this. I know she will be shocked but then what? i don't want to predict or guess because that will spoil the surprise. but it will not happen tomorrow...so maybe next week or even 2 weeks from now we might see this confrontation. which sucks because we have to wait so long. 

i am reading what you all r thinking and suggesting and it is awesome. keep going. 

Hey Simi jaan! Dear, I just wrote about you in my earlier post and here you are! Big smile Sweets, I really liked what you wrote in this post here about Sid and wanted to suggest that you post this in one of the threads that Suchi started today, wherein she is talking about Sid as well. I think this is well written and it would be really great to have your thoughts put forth in Suchi's thread as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? Hug . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk Hug 

but look like all u r so buzyy in discussions ki No1 missed me Cry

awwwww i missed many thngss . loadsss of pagess 2 read  I havn't watched episodes since Monday n nor 2night one also CryCry . i will wacth it . Abhi toh just entered in home , got fresh n ran here . aww missedd my Viren , NIVREN , CCBM , n u all soo soo much CryCry

Guyzzzz one thng i want 2 share wid u all , u would nt believe , i was nt connected 2 CCBM , n my Viren n NivRen since monday but u know d room where i was stayng guess wht ? It's ROOM NO was 301 . As soon as i saw it , i was like Shocked . ki See hu much i love my Viren ki Uske Room no ne bhi peecha nahi choda LOL

Hey Moni jaan. I thought u were supposed to be back on thursday baby.. Good to have u hereHug

Hope u enjoyed ur trip a lot....

Heyyy snehaa my jaan hu r u ? HugHug

So i m back on Thurs only dear LOL

Oh God i did not realise today's thursday LOL I did not want this week to end coz of the very interesting track . I did not want to anxiously wait for Monday and spend weekends in anxiety..Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Sneha, Ketty, Vidya!! Hug I love it so much when we all think alike. Nothing like it! Clap In fact, that has been the scenario I have been imagining ever since we discovered that Viren is the stalker. See clearly Nivedita is so falling for him, right? So, I was thinking that maybe as she would confess her feelings to him, it will really make Viren feel guilty and then he would end up telling her everything. That would be wonderful, right, if the story goes that way? Day Dreaming But I know that I am seriously building my hopes too high. Unhappy Things can never pan out this nicely and the CTs are notorious to show us stuff that we are least expecting. So, ya despite the fact that I am thinking about all this, I know that most likely it is not going to happen like we are hoping. Nivi will unfortunately find out in the worst way possible, that is, through Sid. Cry

Simran, my jaan! Hug Are you online dear? I do see you have been clicking on the few of the posts. Smile Sweetie, missed you online yesterday and I have yet to read your post about your personal story that everyone has been talking about. Will do so today evening once I get home without fail.

OMG, my Moni jaan is back!! Hi, my dear!! Hug I did miss you ton, sweetie!! So good to have you back. Hope you had a great trip??
Hey Payal Hug I am dreading the samething yaar. I want Nivi to finout Viren's truth by herself or Viren comes out clean with her, but now way in hell I want Sid to break that to her. It will be more painful and I don't like that scenario at all. Hopefully it won't go that way, fingers crossed. 

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Simi , Keetty aww missedd u all so much  .HugHug 

Simi Ya probably jaan , Shovu must hav forgotten it . Ruk Aane de Shovu ki baachi ko , hu dare she ? LOL but seriousllyy Yaarr I was litearally thnkng ki Was it reallyy a conincidene or reallyy it's my 2 much love for Viren ki mujhe room bhi mila toh wid same number 301 LOL

@Keettyy Oh jaan missed u 2. I hav 2 catch loads of thngs . .As for now wht all r u discussing . cn i take part ?
Moni just random stuff like how Nivi will find out about Viren and how selfish Sid is (nothing new over here), and today's episode. Did you see it yet?

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Sneha, Ketty, Vidya!! Hug I love it so much when we all think alike. Nothing like it! Clap In fact, that has been the scenario I have been imagining ever since we discovered that Viren is the stalker. See clearly Nivedita is so falling for him, right? So, I was thinking that maybe as she would confess her feelings to him, it will really make Viren feel guilty and then he would end up telling her everything. That would be wonderful, right, if the story goes that way? Day Dreaming But I know that I am seriously building my hopes too high. Unhappy Things can never pan out this nicely and the CTs are notorious to show us stuff that we are least expecting. So, ya despite the fact that I am thinking about all this, I know that most likely it is not going to happen like we are hoping. Nivi will unfortunately find out in the worst way possible, that is, through Sid. Cry

Simran, my jaan! Hug Are you online dear? I do see you have been clicking on the few of the posts. Smile Sweetie, missed you online yesterday and I have yet to read your post about your personal story that everyone has been talking about. Will do so today evening once I get home without fail.

OMG, my Moni jaan is back!! Hi, my dear!! Hug I did miss you ton, sweetie!! So good to have you back. Hope you had a great trip??

ohh my Payal swweets , m buttercups misedddd u like hell HugHugHugHug

Yupp Trip was very gd , I enjoyed a lott . n wht made me more happy was tht conincidene of my Room no LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey Payal janu.... I too am dreading that... It would be much easier for Nivi to accept Viren and not feel betrayed if Viren is the one who discloses it and the scenario u described is perfect for that.... I too want him to melt and reveal everything.. His Manzil is Nivi and he would get it by then...

Am going back to watching the scenes.... If time permits i will be back else meet u girls tomorrow.

Love u all.... Good night and Sd

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I think if Sid tells her about this she will never believe him,  because she trusts Viren blindly,  she will think that Sid is wanting to frame Viren thats why he is putting all the blame on Viren, But sometimes I wonder is Viren really the Stalker,  may be he did the Stalking business a few times but not all,  May be he has many clues about the Stalker but for the time being he wants the actual Stalker to be relieved that no one is going to catch him/her and this way Viren framing Sid for this ,  When Viren will expose Sid in front of the Family the Stalker will watch the fun and feel he is safe then gradually Viren will catch hold of the actual Stalker and punish him/her in his own way,  I know this is not true but still somewhere i still have hope he is not the original Stalker,  there is someone else also who wants to harm Nivi

Edited by friendforall - 27 January 2011 at 11:33am

vids08Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top