Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 86)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Anisha_91

I guess Nivi should have told him everything straight that would be a good thing to do, but perhaps she didn't want to trouble him x

I also thought I would have been better if she told him, where she went and why. It would have shown her confidence in Viren and that might have stopped him planning something stupid again. He just want to hear that she doubts Sid from her own mouth. 
Exactly, Ketty, She knows Viren is touchy about whom she meets and where she is, and she confides in Viren completely, she could always tell him her doubts and Sid's reply.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey girls, Good Morning/Evening how are you all doing? So I just watched the episode and I liked the Mandir scene to the core actually like is not the word I loved it and it was done brilliantly. I will write my thoughts little later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, Good Morning/Evening how are you all doing? So I just watched the episode and I liked the Mandir scene to the core actually like is not the word I loved it and it was done brilliantly. I will write my thoughts little later.

Hi Milee jaan. We too are extremely happy with today's episode and absolutely loved the mandir scene Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls did u read the new article

Hey Sneha
Just had  to pop out for school run. I'm back now.Yes, I read the article. U know what I don't want Sid to sort out this. I need NIVREN to solve their problems exactly the way Nivi prayed for in the temple.
Anyways, sid will just try to clear his name. If he was so bothered about what Nivi is going through, he cud have shown it by believing in her, not booking an appointment with the psychiatrist!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls did u read the new article

Hey Sneha
Just had  to pop out for school run. I'm back now.Yes, I read the article. U know what I don't want Sid to sort out this. I need NIVREN to solve their problems exactly the way Nivi prayed for in the temple.
Anyways, sid will just try to clear his name. If he was so bothered about what Nivi is going through, he cud have shown it by believing in her, not booking an appointment with the psychiatrist!Angry
I agree with you Vidya, Sid is only doing all this to clear out his name not to sort out problems. He is the root of the problems. Nivi pleaded with him when CC was dragging her out that day and he stool like zombie. I have no sympathy for him. Angry Once he finds out that it is Viren, I would really like to see how he will react, will he still  be goody goody brother and try to understand or just erupt like volcano as he always does?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafandiyaloveskinny

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Milee, We all loved it. It was a very very good scene and very optimistic fr our Nivren. Eagerly waiting fr yr thoughts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk HugHugHugHug 

but look like all u r so buzyy in discussions ki No1 missed me CryCryCryCry

awwwww i missed many thngss . loadsss of pagess 2 read  I havn't watched episodes since Monday n nor 2night one also CryCry . i will wacth it . Abhi toh just entered in home , got fresh n ran here . aww missedd my Viren , NIVREN , CCBM , n u all soo soo much CryCry

Guyzzzz one thng i want 2 share wid u all , u would nt believe , i was nt connected 2 CCBM , n my Viren n NivRen since monday but u know d room where i was stayng guess wht ? It's ROOM NO was 301 . As soon as i saw it , i was like Shocked . ki See hu much i love my Viren ki Uske Room no ne bhi peecha nahi choda LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? Hug . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk Hug 

but look like all u r so buzyy in discussions ki No1 missed me Cry

awwwww i missed many thngss . loadsss of pagess 2 read  I havn't watched episodes since Monday n nor 2night one also CryCry . i will wacth it . Abhi toh just entered in home , got fresh n ran here . aww missedd my Viren , NIVREN , CCBM , n u all soo soo much CryCry

Guyzzzz one thng i want 2 share wid u all , u would nt believe , i was nt connected 2 CCBM , n my Viren n NivRen since monday but u know d room where i was stayng guess wht ? It's ROOM NO was 301 . As soon as i saw it , i was like Shocked . ki See hu much i love my Viren ki Uske Room no ne bhi peecha nahi choda LOL

Hey Moni jaan. I thought u were supposed to be back on thursday baby.. Good to have u hereHug

Hope u enjoyed ur trip a lot....

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 27 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

Go to top