Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 85)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Btw girls have you noticed that in the beginning of the week we heard that Viren's truth would come out in front of the family this week but its almost the end of the week and i don't see that happening tomorrow. x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
okay guys m actually gonna take off now, as this number issue has truly given me a headacheROFL RS shld stop showing such funny and confusing bloopers to us.
nite ppl.
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hola guys!
Here I am once again to splay some of my thoughts, which I had been musing over the entire night yesterday, across the boards here. It's been one heck of a week for me so I didn't get a chance to come on here and sort of put forward my opinions regrading some of the issues arising here. I mean at this point in time, really the bane of our peaceful and worry free indulgence in NivRen is infact Viren and his conspicuous hints and gestures of being part of a mysterious agenda that on the surface doesn't seem to gelling well with Nivi's card carrying supporters. Not that I am not a part of the pack- infact being a mademoiselle myself I guess you could say I empathize with her way more- but the very fact that as of now we're only really beginning to see the contours of the circumstances that led to Viren being scathing in his condemnation of Sid and his persona. Unless we are fully aware and presented with the causality, I'd say it's a bit of rich of all of us to be rushing and raising fingers at Viren. That said, I know it's hard. Like I'm not going to lie and pretend that I am not moved by the sudden revelation that Viren was infact the perpretator and at the helm of all the stalking episodes Nivi had been bestowed with. It is only natural for me to be angst ridden, and maybe even go about bad mouthing and spitting venomous threats while taking the digs at Viren. And that's only because what we've come across is a sharp reversal from the prevailing notion amongst the NivReniacs which really was the fact that Viren is Nivi's knight in shining armor who'd go to any heights to fight for her justice. Given the current circumstances, i.e that Viren's side of the story is still under the wraps, I am not going to venture into refuting this theory. Sure, we may need to go about doing some amendments to it here and there but I don't think the final gist, or really the main idea, would be any different. The main point being, which I know I am being monotonous about, that no matter how unreasonable Viren's snide smirks or gestures may seem right now, we have to wait and watch where the story is headed before flocking in and trying to put him on the same parity as Sid.

This brings me to another vexing issue at hand here and that's the whole notion of Nivi being victimized in a sense that we see her trust being toyed with again. It all boils down the same principle again in that we don't know whether that's true or not- not yet. If we're to look at from my point of view, I'm actually quite inclined on debunking this theory to be honest because, as I have been saying in the past, I take solace in the fact that I haven't come across any instances where Viren has been overt in his hatred, like literal disgust, of Nivi. That behaviour has been reserved for Sid till date which really had been putting the fact whether he does retain any feelings for Nivi to much speculation. However, as each day progresses, and as we see NivRen's story progressing in that we see more instances of their interactions, I find myself in favor of the theory that he loves her and has infact been ever since childhood. Like for instance, he always gets a little too intense in his emotions, just a bit too edgy, when he comes under the impression Nivi is in a company other than his be it on the phone, out for a picnic etc and always threatens to not spare anyone who dare resort to the mistake of ever accompanying her. The fact that he gets verbally abusive hints towards his insecure, over posessive, exceedingly intense love for Nivi. Infact one of his dialogue today- something along the lines of him not sparing anyone who dares comes in between their happiness- further bolstered the theory. In addition, his constant reiteration of the fact that he can go to any heights for Nivi's happiness, to my mind, isn't just about winning her trust. There is this sinister urgency, this hidden message in them that really exemplify a long yearning love. Coming back on to Sid and Viren being on the same parity, I just want to like totally ridicule this notion, my apologies to anyone who supports it. I don't know why but I, to put it in mildly, don't like Sid. I am sorry to say but I am unreasonably, and maybe even unjustifiably, biased against him so I hope not be infusing in my bias in our discussions here, but I think the whole point was that Viren and Sid absolutely cannot be compared due to the fact that we need the story to be making progress rather than showing a reiteration of mishaps with Nivi courtesy of her better half shattering her trust and leaving her stranded. That wouldn't make sense as we've agreed since Viren's entry. Now, let me sort of try to back this up by saying Viren's hatred is fully aimed at Sid. Taking a trip down the memory lane, Nivi condemned Sid for not backing her up when he infact knew who really was to blame. Yet he stood unmoved whilst his supposed love's heart ripped to a million pieces knowing that her own support system stands there watching the spectacle while she and her family is forced to eat dirt. Yet there he was, abiding by his principles supposedly which did nothing but encouraged injustice to take on its on its full form and be thrashed at the Sharmas. In the case of Viren, it's a total 360. Viren clearly was a victim of childhood abuse at the hands of a poor schooling system and rigorous teachers which, to my mind, are extenuating circumstances for his behaviour today. The very fact that all this happened to him at such an immature age is of the essence here. Contrary to popular thinking, him being sent away to boarding school for not being able to present a "good" report card translates into being kicked out of the house for because he's cognitively incapable and hence a "bad fruit" in the produce from a child's perspective. And that view was further exacerbated due to the fact that Sid was being hailed as a benefactor of the house at the very same time. I actually am very interested in psychological field and am actively involved in this area of the study, and one thing I can tell you right now that psychology takes pride in the fact that our brains are highly plastic, or susceptible to changes. Development of the brain, and thus your emotional well being, is not contingent solely upon biological factors like neurons etc; social factors, interpersonal relationships are equally important in shaping you as an individual and your level of well being. There are infact windows of opportunity as we call it in the technical lingo or critical periods of time when appropriate exposure to the social environment is deemed necessary for the proper cognitive emotional development. What this means in the context of Viren is that he was kept well away from the socially accepting and inviting environment, was deprived of the happiness a close knit family bond can give, kept all his grudges pent up inside him, wondered aimlessly at his incapabilites to be housed amongst the Soods, and bear the brunt of being a part of a rigorous school and their teachers. All this led to him developing anti feelings for Sid because we humans thrive on comparing ourselves to our peers and if, the fact that he loved Nivi, yet was forced to be sent away from her while essentially gets to "play" with her, could have further exaggerated the problem. So it's only natural for him to house these feelings. I always marvel as to how kids can remember that you promised them a toy, like, ages ago whereas we can completely forget which really is reflective of childhood psychology; the point being that, honestly, Viren's hatred, his anger, his dissatisfaction is justified. We all rushed in our condolences when we saw Sid abandoning Nivi- imagine Viren being deprived of love, support, family for his entire life! That equates to Nivi's trauma times a thousand. So albeit, it is definitely mentally challenging to see through this right now, I think we'll definitely begin to appreciate Viren's side of the story once it begins to unravel. I just want to say, if I haven't enough already, that Viren is not directly manipulating Nivi because he has lost the ability to be appreciative of anyone mainly because he doesn't expect anyone to bestow any appreciation towards him. He is blinded by the fact that he has to make Sid pay. Oh and BTW this article on the main forum regarding Sid getting on the trail of Viren got me so mad. Why, you ask? It's due to this quote: "He (Sid) feels Viren has something on his mind and is trying to spoil his image in front of Nivi and the Sood family." See? It's always been about Sid's image, his egoistic nature that totally leeds me to be inappreciative of his character. So how can we EVER compare an egoist, who thrives on being hailed as the benfactor of the house and for the same reason stuck by the wrong side knowing the truth, to someone who is venting all the frustration he had kept pented up inside him since childhood?

Just a last few concluding ideas (I promise LOL): I think Nivi will definitely see through this. She will come out strong and will get to the bottom of this by finding answers as to why Viren is doing what he's doing. Nobody's born bad y'know? It's the circumstances that MAKE you bad, or unreasonable atleast. My understanding is that instead of going with flow i.e going on condemning Viren for what he did, like the whole family would do once they get to know the truth, she will stick by Viren's side and instead question the whole family as to what THEY did to Viren. w00t! :D

So yeah I'll end here LOL This has gotten too long, eh? Read it at your own risk LOL But I felt I just needed to say this since the forum has been on quite an uproar of late...

Ciao y'all!

PS: Just remembered another thing. Let's please not talk about the whole Sid-Putul getting back together thing because that ain't happening. Period. I believe Star Plus takes pride in family values, the institution of marriage and the likes UNLIKE some other channel and their shows I know  which totally has me gagging. But I digress.
And oh yeah Viren's NOT committing suicide OK? Cool.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010anjubalasunflower52Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

I guess Nivi should have told him everything straight that would be a good thing to do, but perhaps she didn't want to trouble him x

I also thought I would have been better if she told him, where she went and why. It would have shown her confidence in Viren and that might have stopped him planning something stupid again. He just want to hear that she doubts Sid from her own mouth. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...

And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVIEmbarrassed and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple Big smile which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
Yes, Sneha - Loved today's episode.Nivren look so beautiful Gosh.
But I have a couple of few silly questions:
1. Why did Nivi not tell viren about her talk with Sid,  somehow i didn't like that part, no wonder Viren looked the way he did, he knew what she was upto! nivi its not nice to hide things from your hubbyConfused
2. Why did viren leave such loose ends, why was the tel service provider able to trace him, not very clever Confused

Hey Vids u were gayab. i thought u went offline.

Okay she did not tell Viren about where she went because Viren and Sid are brothers and she does not want to create rift between brothers by making Viren doubt Sid like she does... She has never told Viren that she doubts Sid remember... also when Nivi shows viren the rope, viren says site ka hoga... so for Nivi, viren doesnot doubt Sid. Nivi's character is not such that she will create rift between anybody. she thought she will handle the situation. 

i know since the stalking is over i hope or thought clever thing to do would be to destroy the sim.. god knows what is he saving it for..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okay guys m actually gonna take off now, as this number issue has truly given me a headacheROFL RS shld stop showing such funny and confusing bloopers to us.
nite ppl.
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Good night Sanju and sweet dreams.

Btw u have still not told me if u informed Kinny about NivRen win in the poll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Btw girls have you noticed that in the beginning of the week we heard that Viren's truth would come out in front of the family this week but its almost the end of the week and i don't see that happening tomorrow. x

Actually what the article/segment meant was that Viren's truth will come out in front of viewers and that sid will be blamed for it by the family.. it was a blopper actually coz on friday itself we came to know that viren is the stalker,,, but they said that we will come to know this week and that sid will be framed for this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Go to top