Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 84)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I haven't seen today's epi but in yesterdays epi, Nivren car and sweat wiping scenes were really cute and sweet.
I am loving how Nivi is caring for Viren and falling for him.Yeah I know she has heartbreak in future, but still I loved it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Just watched the epi and OMG the mandir scene was captivating. when he came and tied the thread (and tu hi saathi came on) i was like awwww bless him,(i felt like running to him and hugging him lol). Big smile and when she was bringing him to the mandir by covering his eyes and the dialogue he said was so cute like a little child. lol i swear these two are burning the screen with their sizzling chemistry. and Nivi looked beautiful with that saree and Kinnu soo damn hot like usual. and hey our Viren went to mandir!!! Clap u know after today's epi I'm sure their bond is for eternal. x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenvids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by ashred12

sanju dear....i'm not familiar with dual sim phones...but i guess dats d only logic (if applicable in dis serial LOL) to explain y sid cant identify dat no...maybe dat sim didnt 've range wen sid called coz viren was travelling with nivi....it got range wen they reached d temple....LOL

today i feel happy seeing d mandir scene n their dialogues....dont u guys think his dialogues as usual has hidden meanings?
lol ahely m gonna go crazy thinking about that =)) sim ka issue...gosh i think i shld open up a topic on that ROFL and see wht logic we come up with hahhaa!

yeah the mandir scene was nce *sigh* I've always wanted to tie the thread in a mandir, but no one does it here, and in india i hvn't seen it either...but yeah i rlly don't think viren faked it unless it was another step to win nivi's confidence!

I hope it isn't, but tbh i don't think he did it for that. lets hope for the best Smilex

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
guys chck this out and help me solve this mystery ROFL
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...

And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVIEmbarrassed and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple Big smile which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
Yes, Sneha - Loved today's episode.Nivren look so beautiful Gosh.
But I have a couple of few silly questions:
1. Why did Nivi not tell viren about her talk with Sid,  somehow i didn't like that part, no wonder Viren looked the way he did, he knew what she was upto! nivi its not nice to hide things from your hubbyConfused
2. Why did viren leave such loose ends, why was the tel service provider able to trace him, not very clever Confused

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Wow I like the way Nivi turned the tables today; Nivi brought Viren to mandir by blind folding him by her hands, just like he used to do it to her. I like where this is going. We will soon see Nivi standing up for Viren too, just like he did. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...

And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVIEmbarrassed and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple Big smile which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
Yes, Sneha - Loved today's episode.Nivren look so beautiful Gosh.
But I have a couple of few silly questions:
1. Why did Nivi not tell viren about her talk with Sid,  somehow i didn't like that part, no wonder Viren looked the way he did, he knew what she was upto! nivi its not nice to hide things from your hubbyConfused
2. Why did viren leave such loose ends, why was the tel service provider able to trace him, not very clever Confused

I guess Nivi should have told him everything straight that would be a good thing to do, but perhaps she didn't want to trouble him x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow I like the way Nivi turned the tables today; Nivi brought Viren to mandir by blind folding him by her hands, just like he used to do it to her. I like where this is going. We will soon see Nivi standing up for Viren too, just like he did. Big smile

LOL yes that day would be super cool. and we will get to see a confident Nivi as well. Haha she used his own trick on him x

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Go to top