Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 83)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sanju...he is using dual sim phone...LOL

rachu...i know he loves her but dis guy's random expressions confuse me...like d expression wen nivi went into temple alone...
arrey agar dual sim hai toh sid ke time pe unavailable kyun aaya? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...
And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVIEmbarrassed and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple Big smile which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
I loved today's episode too. Nivi's prayer just touched my heart. This is what I wanted to know, how Nivi will deal with VIren's truth. It means that truth will hold something that will make Nivi think about Viren and fight for him. I can't wait for that.

Wow CC got another name, cartoon, she is the female version of Sylvester the puddy cat. LOL. Really hate her, like Rach said she has maximum fault in today's Viren's condition. Other mom should have tried to understand why his son is behaving in such a way, but  not CC, she is more interested in hurting him. Sick lady.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I totally loved mandir scene today, if we forget about Viren's manipulating ways, it was really really cute scene and Nivi looked really beautiful. 

I know Ketty that scene was really brialliantly done and since the time they have returned from HM(especially past 2-3 episodes) Nivi is looking exceptionally beautiful... The side cropping suits her more than the middle partition... I could not get my eyes off her, dont know how Viren is managing it LOL

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
sanju dear....i'm not familiar with dual sim phones...but i guess dats d only logic (if applicable in dis serial LOL) to explain y sid cant identify dat no...maybe dat sim didnt 've range wen sid called coz viren was travelling with nivi....it got range wen they reached d temple....LOL

today i feel happy seeing d mandir scene n their dialogues....dont u guys think his dialogues as usual has hidden meanings?

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Good morning everyone.
Thanks for todays' epi update, Ashlay! I wait for your updates everyday, thanks so much for doing this!
I watched the episode. I like the mandir scene, Nivi's prayer holds lot of value. I think she will stand by him, in any setuation. Nivi looked beautiful in all the scenes, I liked her saree colors.
I could not understand CC though, why she was trying to taunt Viren??? It wasn't necessary at the scenario Angry Bad mouth!!!!!

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

sanju dear....i'm not familiar with dual sim phones...but i guess dats d only logic (if applicable in dis serial LOL) to explain y sid cant identify dat no...maybe dat sim didnt 've range wen sid called coz viren was travelling with nivi....it got range wen they reached d temple....LOL

today i feel happy seeing d mandir scene n their dialogues....dont u guys think his dialogues as usual has hidden meanings?
lol ahely m gonna go crazy thinking about that =)) sim ka issue...gosh i think i shld open up a topic on that ROFL and see wht logic we come up with hahhaa!

yeah the mandir scene was nce *sigh* I've always wanted to tie the thread in a mandir, but no one does it here, and in india i hvn't seen it either...but yeah i rlly don't think viren faked it unless it was another step to win nivi's confidence!

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...
And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVIEmbarrassed and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple Big smile which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
I loved today's episode too. Nivi's prayer just touched my heart. This is what I wanted to know, how Nivi will deal with VIren's truth. It means that truth will hold something that will make Nivi think about Viren and fight for him. I can't wait for that.

Wow CC got another name, cartoon, she is the female version of Sylvester the puddy cat. LOL. Really hate her, like Rach said she has maximum fault in today's Viren's condition. Other mom should have tried to understand why his son is behaving in such a way, but  not CC, she is more interested in hurting him. Sick lady.  

Yes Janu i was waiting for one hint from CT's to confirm Viren's love for Nivi and that all is for love only (though i knew deep down its for love but wanted some indication) and also that Nivi will stand by Viren after knowing the truthBig smile

Oh unknowingly i gave another name for CC... Oh all the bad adjectives suit her. I really had sympathy for her after seeing her condition when viren was sent to boarding school. but all lost today. she is impossible...Angry

She was not even shown worried about him u know, what is he doing, is he doing something bad ornot. it was just curiosity to know everything around her..

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Yes Ashly..the mandir scene is extremely important for the upcoming track. Nivi will stand for Viren infront of family. She will keep aside all pain given by Viren and will consider all happiness and love he has given. They will sail through this tough phase together. And now Viren also entered the temple and tied the thread, it is certain that they both are in it together. This scene was insight into their future together. I loved it. 
VIren no matter how wrong he is or the path that he has chosen is wrong but then again we only know half the story. So we have to still wait for the whole past to reveal and then make decisions. Till then I will not and I will enjoy all NiVren scenes. 
The first scene sounded little harsh because as a hubby he wanted Nivi to tell him the truth but again she did not. So he knows that it will take some more time for Nivi to give in and tell him everything related to her life. And as soon as he realized that he changed and became his original self to make her feel comfortable. He tried to push her but then left it immediately as he knows what will work with her. It is for sure that pushing and forcing will not work in case of Nivi. She is a strong headed girl for that. He plans everything based on her reaction.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top