Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 8)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, Simran!! ROFL That post is hilarious!! LOLLOL Were you on some sort of drugs yesterday or what?? God, I literally fell off the chair after reading, "I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack"  ROFLROFL I can't stop laughing right now because I am actually imagining it!! ROFLROFL

Yea Payal. You Did not know. I sent a Hate Letter to RS and threatened him to Give me the Same Drugs he gives to CT. Bcos then I can become Numb like them and laugh at their own creation.

So, this is what Happened.

All these words just Kept coming out. I did not even realize what i was writing. Just feelings coming out...

which point did you like best??? About the Monster one?? I think that was good??? right?

Thanks Babe for Liking all my posts and Laughing with me. I wanted to make everyone smile yday bcos all of us were tensed with MP ....now lets see peacfully bcos Nivren are on the Same Bed.

Oh Yea..By the way that Viren sofa..Just got delivered to IKEA in Chicago and I picked it up..

So, if anyone is looking to share..I will charge Rental Fee and they can come over. Bye...TTYL. See ya. goodnight. SD. 

Edited by simran728 - 25 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by slmu

Hey Shanthi. Seriously yaar I think we should send Viren back to KG to learn how to count. Or may be he just lost in Nivi during HM date and forgot to count those smiles.
I can forgive him if he was lost in Nivi, but was he or was his mind on the MP show that he was going to put on??

For now I am just going to give him benefit of doubt. The thing is he didn't count any smile of that day, not even morning one.
aww give the poor guy a break sweeties, i am sure he is counting in his head. I mean he has such a fast brain and im sure he noticed nivi's smiles and counted it but is planning something more big....we r yet to see lolz. Or mabye was his counting leading on to theMP thing??Confusedhmmm ok im getting myself confused lolz. I will just think about simran and her post lolz, now days when im upset i read simrans post. Rachu has abandoned meCryshe keeps disspearing when i come Cry so to cheer myself up i will read simrans posts once again heheh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey Shanthi. Seriously yaar I think we should send Viren back to KG to learn how to count. Or may be he just lost in Nivi during HM date and forgot to count those smiles.
I can forgive him if he was lost in Nivi, but was he or was his mind on the MP show that he was going to put on??

For now I am just going to give him benefit of doubt. The thing is he didn't count any smile of that day, not even morning one.
aww give the poor guy a break sweeties, i am sure he is counting in his head. I mean he has such a fast brain and im sure he noticed nivi's smiles and counted it but is planning something more big....we r yet to see lolz. Or mabye was his counting leading on to theMP thing??Confusedhmmm ok im getting myself confused lolz. I will just think about simran and her post lolz, now days when im upset i read simrans post. Rachu has abandoned meCryshe keeps disspearing when i come Cry so to cheer myself up i will read simrans posts once again heheh.
Shova, you sound as confused as I feel. I have given up thinking about what is going on or going to happen  because it only leads to mental strain

tamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, Simran!! ROFL That post is hilarious!! LOLLOL Were you on some sort of drugs yesterday or what?? God, I literally fell off the chair after reading, "I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack"  ROFLROFL I can't stop laughing right now because I am actually imagining it!! ROFLROFL

Yea Payal. You Did not know. I sent a Hate Letter to RS and threatened him to Give me the Same Drugs he gives to CT. Bcos then I can become Numb like them and laugh at their own creation.

So, this is what Happened.

All these words just Kept coming out. I did not even realize what i was writing. Just feelings coming out...

which point did you like best??? About the Monster one?? I think that was good??? right?

Thanks Babe for Liking all my posts and Laughing with me. I wanted to make everyone smile yday bcos all of us were tensed with MP ....now lets see peacfully bcos Nivren are on the Same Bed.

Oh Yea..By the way that Viren sofa..Just got delivered to IKEA in Chicago and I picked it up..

So, if anyone is looking to share..I will charge Rental Fee and they can come over. Bye...TTYL. See ya. goodnight. SD. 
ahah IKEA simran each time i think about it i just die laughing. seriously my parents are in IKEA now so sweety iwant viren's bed, send me a pieceWink but i want Viren included, mabye my parent can pick it up now, what say??LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728gmann2010Gita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

SHOVA...BABES..You all are not as Smart as Viren...See I will you the real story.

Viren is pretending to be little Weak In Math and Life in general...Bcos guess Wat? He Wants To Take Private Tuitions From Nivi..

I mean Common Yaar. I thought you would get that..

and with Studying Viren can do Romancing too right?? 

Examples:

Love Essays - English class
Badal and Moon Pictures - Art class
Cleaning room and clothes - Discipline and Home Science class
Running behind Nivi - Physical Training Class
Subtracting Smiles instead of Adding - Math Class
Talking about How his Heart melts with Nivi 100 Deg Celsius smile - Chemistry Class
First Time where He Said ILOVEU in storeroom - History Class
How to Drive bike in Tangent and Slanted Roads - Geometry Class
First Time he Met Nivi on the Bridge of Love - Geography class
How to Hold Nivi's Hand with Love n make her heart go out of wack - Biology Class
How to stand up for Nivi in front of other - Social Studies Class

See ...Viren is good..but he needs MORE PRACTICE...so what better than taking Private ..One on One Level - Tuition classes??? 

For Being a Good Student - His prize is ..he will get to sleep on the same side of the Bed as Nivi. WOW !!!

Edited by simran728 - 25 January 2011 at 12:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Shova, you sound as confused as I feel. I have given up thinking about what is going on or going to happen  because it only leads to mental strain

hey shanthi jaanu how r u sweety?? yehi gues it is confusing . yep i also stoped thinking now, it will just make me wanna change my mind and confuse myself. I am taking the episode as they come but still sometimes i cant help not think. But seriously yaar i felt soo sad seeing Viren todayCrypoor sweetuCry .

Anyways u know what im doing to cheer myself?? Im watcing the video Suchi posted called the "hippo singing lion king" I am just imagining YD and CC signing tish. obviously YD is the hippo and CC is the dog.ROFL.

Simran u wanna give ur expert advice??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

What planning something big sweetie. Last time he told Nivi that he has to plan something big, she ended up getting hit in head and we ended up getting shock of our life. Now what bigger than that Viren is going to give Nivi or us. I will be happy if he stops planning yaar. LOL He should give a break to his fast brain, he is already started making mistakes, he almost got caught three times now, first with CC, then with Sid and last with Nivi. If he continue over using his brain, his battery will die down soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Simran, mind blowing list of classes. LOL How do you come up with this stuff??LOL

tamushigmann2010

Go to top