Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 75)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi simi...read ur story...thanx 4 sharing with us....i cud hardly control my tears as it reminded me of my current situation...at some points my husband's life is similar to ur husband's...and ya like u, i was tomboyish and still short tempered...while my husband is quiet type...since we r only newly-married (read 1 yr), things r looking tough 4 me...so d personal experiences of all diis here give me some courage to fight on...unfortunately i'm a wreck now...so i'm not much sure wat i'm doing or posting...

Ashley I am here for you. Where do you live? Give me your number and I will call you.

See, my life is a total story of CCBM. I DON'T KNOW WHY..OH GOD ??? and i didnt even know till now..when I am putting the thoughts in writing. 

and I have not yet mentioned My Side of the story. Till now, Have not been able to do so. Only my hubby's and it is making me an emotional wreck.

and I know..I don't know you and your husband. But, I can be your friend and your guidance and confidant and hopefully guide you to be stronger. We all need someone.

And its not like I was born with this strength and internal power. My Father put all this in me to fight and then KV in his own way..like Viren is doing...

So, please PM and I will call you. Will do my best to share my life with you. Hopefully we both will be able to help each other out.

goodnight. its 5:30am but cant sleep. I will see you tomorrow. and believe me you are brave to watch epi and update us. I watch it like 12 hrs later ..that too after all your support. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewaniShayafanashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

You are amazing Simran .... Thanks fr sharing this story with us. May God bless you both!
hey, me too a mumbai girl :)

oh cool. Then you know how rough and tough we are. I lived in Charni Road and then in Mira Road. My dad was born and brought there. I lived there till I was 18 and then came to US for my Bachelors. 

I went to Bhavans college Andheri.. great life and I miss it totally. There is no place like Mumbai. But now I have accepted Chicago as my new home. PPl here are friendly and city is lively and vibrant always..even when it is snowing n cold. Big smile

Edited by simran728 - 27 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
thanx simi dear...i live in chennai....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
faizu dear...ur analysis made me smile on an upset day...ur comments were superb...

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Aww simran i dunno how to thanks you for all thisHugi am learning so much from this thread thanks jaan. I am glad everything was sorted out in ur life and I am happy this jas made u and ur hubby much stronger. I think u and other girls sharing this with us is helping some girls here and i cant thank u enough for all this my sweet lovely girls. Simruu i will reply to ur PM in a bit have to go and eat dinner. bye guys will be back shortly.

vids08Shayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
HugHey ashley sweetu havnt talked to u in ages. how r u. aww i just read ur post sweetu, may everything work out for u and yes if u need any help or support we girls are here for u, just give us a shout and we will come running to u. love ya sweetu.HugHugHugHug

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 27 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanashred12

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Simran, Ashley...isnt it really so wonderful that we can make friends and get support at the most unexpected place!!  And how can the Nivarth fans say that this is all just fiction and so they want Sid-Nivi together, when there are people out here who can actually relate to the characters in the show.  And truely, Kinshuk is doing a fabulous job as this concoction called Viren.  So many emotions and change of expressions so easily.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hi my janupiees. Who all are here? OMG more than 30 pages to read Cry

Btw just saw the latest TRP ratings.. CCBM at number 6 across GEC's. Thats gr8 news right sweets...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

Go to top