Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 74)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@ simran: 

Hereby it is done :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ simran: 

Hereby it is done :)

thank you. n once again thanks for your thoughts n feedback. your opinion matters to all of us. have a good day. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ Simran: 

So sweet of u... I am just a person like anyone of u. U guys are special that is why u are saying like that... 

Well your idea for classes for Viren was awesome... Maybe we should send that to CTs as well. It will be nice with a comedy theme after so much drama ;)

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hey my sweetu girls, i see my simruu is online. sweetu i read ur long post, what can i say , I was just crying my eyes out reading it. I allready had soo much respect for u but now its even more, Simran may god bless u and ur hubby. Ur such an wonderful couple and i loved how you two complete each other and I love how supportive u are to ur husband. Thanks for sharing this with us sweety. While i was reading it yes ur rite i just saw Nivren in the whole story. The story is very simillar to Nivren story. The only diffrence is that u knew about ur husbands insecurities and was able to act on that but Viren's isnt revealed as yet so we have to wait for that and once it is revealed to nivi she just like u will support her hubby and give him uncoditional love and support and fullfill what he had once lost in his childhood. Like ur hubby Viren also just wants unconditional love from Nivi and he will get it from nivi pretty soon.
Viren's story isnt revealed to us yet ,we dont know what his main motive is doing all this, we know he hates sid but why thats the million dollar question, so i guess we should at first know the whole truth about him and i am certain after knowing the whole truth we can all understand and support Viren's actions. I am just now supporting both Viren and Nivi and seeing both side to the story from their POV. I am certain Viren's childhood story is very emotional and it will break our heart seeing what he went through and after seeing it only then we will understand all the actions he is taking till date.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 27 January 2011 at 4:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
where is everyone todayCry no one wants to talk to me huh???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hi Shova, how r u babe? i saw your PM. I will act acc.  Wink

About my story..thanks for your kind words. i am only happy if I have touched 1 person with my story and make you guys more aware of human nature. like I have said to all the only reason I shared it because i wanted ppl to know how this not just a serial but story of some people's life.

few good things that happened in our life by god's grace compared to Nivren...which turned things around for us..

1. KV believes in God a lot so that helps him to seeks strength n positive attitude.
2. He forgave his parents because now he understands their POV
3. He has made peace with it little bit because he is more mature n understands better
4. Only time can heal these things..only time and love
5. I am not anything great dear. believe me. I am just a normal mumbai girl in her own world..until I met him. It took me long time to understand him. like 10 yrs. this is not a one day tasks..but glad we have made progress. 
6. funny thing abt my story - KV was just like Viren. and I fell in love with his funny side, jolly side, sweet n tender side..because I am opposite. I am eldest in my family and very strong. sometimes too strong n rigid and stiff..he calls me Rajdhani Express. .bcos I am always in hurry and dont enjoy the moment... I don't show I am tender and soft. I have this mask because I need to protect my family and my 2 younger sisters from everyone. 
7. KV knew the difference between right and wrong. and hence thank god he did not turn to violence. he turned to god and friends. he loved them and they loved him back. 
8. I never understood him much..why he would prefer his friends over his family..why he did not want to take any pictures at his graduation..until I forced him..but Now I know. He was doing to things he had importance for. n family was not at that time of his life. 
9. This problem is ..this is not a disease. It cannot be cured by med in 2 weeks. This is our life long battle. We just have made peace with it and learnt to improve on ourselves and live Consciously. 
10. my strong mental stability and very different outlook to life..made it harder for us to know each other..but eventually now ..we know our strengths and weakness. Thank god for all his Graciousness because not many people are this lucky.

Today we are much more secured than we were ..at 18yrs of age. He has learn to deal with his pain n life in general. Now we are more positive...which is good. We have a good future with a focus on us and working towards a common goal...not to repeat those mistakes with our children !! 

Once, again. thanks for listening to my thoughts and giving me a chance to say my heart out. love ya. 

Edited by simran728 - 27 January 2011 at 4:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuusihuNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenvids08ShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
hi simi...read ur story...thanx 4 sharing with us....i cud hardly control my tears as it reminded me of my current situation...at some points my husband's life is similar to ur husband's...and ya like u, i was tomboyish and still short tempered...while my husband is quiet type...since we r only newly-married (read 1 yr), things r looking tough 4 me...so d personal experiences of all diis here give me some courage to fight on...unfortunately i'm a wreck now...so i'm not much sure wat i'm doing or posting...

Edited by ashred12 - 27 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillating

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
You are amazing Simran .... Thanks fr sharing this story with us. May God bless you both!
hey, me too a mumbai girl :)

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top