Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 73)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet jannus HugHow r we all today?? Hmm i see some great discussion going on i am still reading old postsOuch so dont know what u guys are currently discussing. OK i have a question to ask dont know if it has been asked before, well i have this faint memory of sid telling Nivi in the eirlier episodes that he was always kept protected and his family worry about him because when his dad passed away he got really emotional  and in that dialogue he also said that he remembers everything that happnede in his childhood and its hard for him to forget things hence he is so protected etc.....dont remember thedialogue fully but if he said he remembers everything in childhood then how come he dosent remember Viren?? what the hell i am so confused now. Viren remembers everything which is understandable but sid dosent when before he told nivi he remembers his childhood and he remembers everything he and nivi did but Viren's memory from sid's mind is completly gone, why is that??? Am i just confusing my self lolz.

Hey Shova Hug Well we all are confused about that too. How come Sid remembers everyone from his childhood and every small things and doesn't remember his own brother. That makes me more mad at him. There is something really wrong, can't wait to find that out. I never believed Sid's sweet sugary image anyways. He must have done something to make Viren hate him so much.
Hey my jaan *hugs*. I think sid had a brain damage or somethingLOL and forgot everything about viren but the doctors managed to save his memory about nivi and everything else but doctors failed to save sid's memory about VirenROFL
Now that is all that come to my mind lolz

yes sid's sugary image is a mask i never belived it too .

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 26 January 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hey my jaan *hugs*. I think sid had a brain damage or somethingLOL and forgot everything about viren but the doctors managed to save his memory about nivi and everything else but doctors failed to save sid's memory about VirenROFL

ROFL I know before we thought he has SML (small memory loss) but in fact he has SML (selective memory loss). LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 26 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728_Namita_diyaloveskinny

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL I know before we thought he has SML (small memory loss) but in fact he has SML (selective memory loss). LOL
yep eheeheh, i mean he remembers everything but not Viren how is that possible. he even remembers DD but not his own brother lolz. is it only me and u on the thread now??
Ok sweety i have to leave now will chat with  u later bye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
This seems so weird to me also,  how come he remembers everyone in his chldhood days remembers so many things about his childhood but still he does not remember Viren,  Its clear something very bad must have happened so Viren to behave like this because inspite of being at the hostel he kept inquiring about Sid till quite late,  then something more must have happened,  Remember in the letter it was mentioned that this time I am going to Switzerland but next holidays I will surely come home,  Am sure something must have happened then for Viren to have hatred for Sid,  because he did not come there,  Or it could also be that when the Soods Shifted to Delhi something must have happened there and thats why they had to leave Delhi and shift back Shimla, 

Edited by friendforall - 26 January 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I think, Viren's nani poisoned his mind.... She is CC's mom, so i'm not expecting any good from her....

I think in viren's play, she is also involved.... May b this is all her idea.... I think his disappearance is related to dadi, he many b going to meet her..
This must b all her plan... I don't think viren can think of any such plans alone, someone is guiding/helping him....

Shayafansimran728diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I feel Viren loves Nivi very much thats why he sincerely intended to go for HM with her that why he even booked BS friend's resort or hotel. But when he got to know about Sid and Divya also going for their HM  his mind started working and he changed his program and went to the same place,  This shows that he intended to go alone with Nivi,  but his revenge plan is more important for him., 

sihuShayafansimran728

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@ Simran: 

Sorry to have missed it... 

Well the culture of boarding school is common in some families and not so common in others. In this country, where we live, there are boys and girls who join boarding schools by their own choice mostly. It starts from 7th to 9th standard and I believe it is a okey age to be in to start boarding school, because u are not a kid and the best part is that it is YOUR OWN CHOICE!

I have had a classmate who herself wanted that and she was quite happy about it. It was for one year and that's it. See in Europe or call it Denmark, mostly youngsters take it as an adventure and not a punishment for being NOT GOOD ENOUGH compared to God knows who. 

In CCBM or in your story, it is a kind of punishment given and punishment, without it making sense for the one who is punished, always make a damage. Unfortunately one never comes up for it 100 %, because one's character has got the damages. 

These human beings are very hard to live with because they lack the ability regarding the emotional fundamental bonding, because that is what hardcore discipline does to one. It snatches away your innocence, your emotions and try to make u to a robot who have to do different times of stuffs on specific time. 

I hope that things get better and better between you two and u are able to support him as u have done all the away...

Edited by savera2007 - 27 January 2011 at 3:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewaniashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
savera....

[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot savera for your feedback. I am glad I am living a much Awakened life with eyes open and realizing his history. It helps to know why person behaves in certain way.

Thanks for your kind words and support.

Also, can I request you to please delete my post from Your Reply. I really do not want the story to be on lot of pages. please. i am finding it very hard for it to be out there. eventually i will delete my post. i wanted to share with friends so they can read it..but did not want it permanently on the forum. 

thanks.

Edited by simran728 - 27 January 2011 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Go to top