Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 72)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I was wondering too about this Nani and CC's phone call. But then how come Viren's nani wasn't there in Sid's wedding and also even after Viren's wedding didn't come to see bride when Viren spent most of his vacation at her place.
Ketty if they had shown Nani before wouldn't their mystery got ruined good night girls will chat tomorrow

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 26 January 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Payal I also think that CT didn't thought through the story ahead, just popping up tracks here and there and making our lives miserable. I just hope this whole Viren track they handle with care and don't end up messing up characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Payal I agree with u,    may be u r right  it was love for Nivi that made him do that,  Hope this suspence is revealed soon, Can't wait to see the story moving forward,  I am fed up with this suspense,  hope they reveal it soon as mentioned in the SBS.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Payal, No dear I don't have FB id sorry about that. Guess what I am doing chatting with you here and texting with Mahi on my cell.LOL

Rachu, Good Night.

I think I will be off too girls, have some work in the morning and then don't know what bomb CT's will throw at us need some rest for brain to function as it is its full on functioning mode. So take care and see you all tomorrow. I wanted to write something to write on Viren but will do it tomorrow.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Mahi, I got your PM and I will call you soon. I have saved your no now..thanks dear. Happy snowing...It is crazy outside. The schools in our district are closed tomorrow..How about yours?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by boparaisonia

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Sonia sweety how are you jaan I missed you baby
Ya I read the letter too Millie and it said he will try to come home and he was going to swithzerland with JAAL i think. His letter was full of affection of 15 yr old boy who was sent to boarding when 7 but still affectionate after 8 yr without even meeting his tayiji. He is still very affectionate towards his tayiji.

Hi my sweet darling Rachu Di I missed u tooo...  Im fine how are  u? 
I agree that he is well attached with his tayji and as tayji said that wen viren was small he wanted to be like sid but now he hates sid... This is POV of Virens behavior towards Sid...I think that before viren was sent to boarding school, he used be attached to sid and nivi and fell fornivi but nivi never game him any heed or should i say attention and then it probably made viren jealous and heart broken to see the girl who he loved, loves his brother and then he got jealous and started behaving like a spoiled brat and misbehaved with sid and the family which led to dadaji and Jaal to send viren to boarding school so he could get disciplined and due to dadaji's decision he thought due to everyone being attached to sid they dont love him and cause of sid he is being sent to boarding school and is taking  from his love nivi which spread some misunderstandings in virens thought and thats why he is probably taking revenge through nivi from sid... sorry guys if u dont agree wid me or and if i didnt make sense
Sonia Viren was sent to boarding school when he was 5-6 yr old and at that time Nivi must be 2-3 yr old so definitely there is no question of Nivi attached to Sid and not Viren she was too young for even think about that and even Viren was too young for that.

u are probably right di but i think that the main reason that viren is taking revenge from sid is due to something that is related in their childhood and it also can be that he probably thinks that he has no value in the house as Sid always gets what he wants and viren is left wid nothing and probably when he fell in love wid nivi and found out that she loves sid he didnt want to lose nivi and to full fill his desire he used nivi as pawan in order to make sid jealous and also because he wants sid to be the bad person in everyones eye so he could get some respect more than him and get the love he never got as a child that sid got and maybe this is why viren is doing all this... i just know that im going crazy over this topic as what enmity does he have against sid and why and why did he chose nivi as a target as well wen we all know he does love nivi...i just wish that niviren stay as one for ever but i wish the mystery gets solved fast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweet jannus HugHow r we all today?? Hmm i see some great discussion going on i am still reading old postsOuch so dont know what u guys are currently discussing. OK i have a question to ask dont know if it has been asked before, well i have this faint memory of sid telling Nivi in the eirlier episodes that he was always kept protected and his family worry about him because when his dad passed away he got really emotional  and in that dialogue he also said that he remembers everything that happnede in his childhood and its hard for him to forget things hence he is so protected etc.....dont remember thedialogue fully but if he said he remembers everything in childhood then how come he dosent remember Viren?? what the hell i am so confused now. Viren remembers everything which is understandable but sid dosent when before he told nivi he remembers his childhood and he remembers everything he and nivi did but Viren's memory from sid's mind is completly gone, why is that??? Am i just confusing my self lolz.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 26 January 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet jannus HugHow r we all today?? Hmm i see some great discussion going on i am still reading old postsOuch so dont know what u guys are currently discussing. OK i have a question to ask dont know if it has been asked before, well i have this faint memory of sid telling Nivi in the eirlier episodes that he was always kept protected and his family worry about him because when his dad passed away he got really emotional  and in that dialogue he also said that he remembers everything that happnede in his childhood and its hard for him to forget things hence he is so protected etc.....dont remember thedialogue fully but if he said he remembers everything in childhood then how come he dosent remember Viren?? what the hell i am so confused now. Viren remembers everything which is understandable but sid dosent when before he told nivi he remembers his childhood and he remembers everything he and nivi did but Viren's memory from sid's mind is completly gone, why is that??? Am i just confusing my self lolz.

Hey Shova Hug Well we all are confused about that too. How come Sid remembers everyone from his childhood and every small things and doesn't remember his own brother. That makes me more mad at him. There is something really wrong, can't wait to find that out. I never believed Sid's sweet sugary image anyways. He must have done something to make Viren hate him so much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728diyaloveskinny

Go to top