Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 71)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I was watching the HM scene yesterday when the couples night takes place and when Nivren return to their room and Nivi hides and sees if Viren is still there or gone,  that time also he had tears in his eyes,  I have noticed even when he was having the photo session with Nivi in the Wedding clothes after that that rope incident took place,  and a few times also it has happened,  when ever Nivi has been Stalked before or after that Viren has had tears in his eyes,  Is it that he is guilty for doing all this to Nivi but still he is so desperate to take his revenge that he is forced to do so,  thats why he has tears in his eyes feeling sorry for Nivi as she is going to be tortured again. Well this is wat I have noticed many times

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728sihuboparaisoniazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Milee! Hug How are you, dear? So, good to catch you online nowadays. Hope you are feeling better, now? Smile As usual, your posts are such a pleasure to read, they really are and the one on today's episode is no exception either.Big smile
I did have a question though. I saw that you mentioned it and even someone else had discussed it today morning about Viren's nani. I watched today's episode and failed to understand where and how this nani was referenced? I think when NivRen come back early from the picnic and YD and CC are sitting in the living room and CC is talking to someone on the phone, she is basically telling the other person on the phone that, "Ha ma (that is, YD) bhi kafi dino se keh rahi thi ki aap logo se milna hei". Now, here the nani is not being mentioned at all or did I miss something?? Was she referenced somewhere else?

Hey Payal, I am fine dear much better but this stupid cough is still killing me but I am fine but lots of pending work so running around a lot. How are you doing, I read somewhere your mom leaving to India. Did she reach safely? Thankyou so much it means a lot to me when you read my posts and comment on it.
About Nani, yesterday VD said about Viren going to Nani's place and today when CC was talking to someone I thought maybe she was talking to her mom, or maybe its me I am fed up with allthe old characters and want some one newLOL on serious note I just thought if Nani comes we will something about chota Viren because Sood clan won't open their mouths unless someone kill the other and I don't want history to repeat itself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I was wondering too about this Nani and CC's phone call. But then how come Viren's nani wasn't there in Sid's wedding and also even after Viren's wedding didn't come to see bride when Viren spent most of his vacation at her place.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Listen I am mad that Lamya di, Payal di and Zarmeen di contact each other with out me!! That really hurt my heart (by the way I found out I have free landline calls from my landline to landlines in India, UK, Australia, and other countries so I can like call Shova di)... but anyways.. I'm mad at you girls and refuse to talk to you so HMPH.

By the way, I shall be waiting for Rachu di to call me 
Mahi I did talk to u for 5 hrs on skype and kept on asking u that when can we do t hat again but sweetie u were busy so u can't blame me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Listen I am mad that Lamya di, Payal di and Zarmeen di contact each other with out me!! That really hurt my heart (by the way I found out I have free landline calls from my landline to landlines in India, UK, Australia, and other countries so I can like call Shova di)... but anyways.. I'm mad at you girls and refuse to talk to you so HMPH.

Hey Mahi don't be mad I will call you soon

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boparaisonia

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Sonia sweety how are you jaan I missed you baby
Ya I read the letter too Millie and it said he will try to come home and he was going to swithzerland with JAAL i think. His letter was full of affection of 15 yr old boy who was sent to boarding when 7 but still affectionate after 8 yr without even meeting his tayiji. He is still very affectionate towards his tayiji.

Hi my sweet darling Rachu Di I missed u tooo...  Im fine how are  u? 
I agree that he is well attached with his tayji and as tayji said that wen viren was small he wanted to be like sid but now he hates sid... This is POV of Virens behavior towards Sid...I think that before viren was sent to boarding school, he used be attached to sid and nivi and fell fornivi but nivi never game him any heed or should i say attention and then it probably made viren jealous and heart broken to see the girl who he loved, loves his brother and then he got jealous and started behaving like a spoiled brat and misbehaved with sid and the family which led to dadaji and Jaal to send viren to boarding school so he could get disciplined and due to dadaji's decision he thought due to everyone being attached to sid they dont love him and cause of sid he is being sent to boarding school and is taking  from his love nivi which spread some misunderstandings in virens thought and thats why he is probably taking revenge through nivi from sid... sorry guys if u dont agree wid me or and if i didnt make sense
Sonia Viren was sent to boarding school when he was 5-6 yr old and at that time Nivi must be 2-3 yr old so definitely there is no question of Nivi attached to Sid and not Viren she was too young for even think about that and even Viren was too young for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Mahi I did talk to u for 5 hrs on skype and kept on asking u that when can we do t hat again but sweetie u were busy so u can't blame me

*sticks tongue out*
Sorry but school and housework!
Thank Allah for my new cell phone!

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hello Zarmeen! Hug Missed talking to you too today! Unhappy But never mind, knowing the two of us, we will surely make up for it. LOLWink

Rachu, sweets! Hug You know what you mentioned about Viren's waking up with this scary look on his face, I actually thought of the same thing as well, at first, but after seeing the scene few more times, it looks like he was just startled to see Nivi like literally standing on top of him (hehe, LOL that sounds good, right? Day Dreaming). I am not saying that Viren might not be getting nightmares from his hostel days but in this particular scene maybe we are reading too much into it! Don't know??

Ketty dear! Hug You know I was thinking of the same thing about Viren's nani. Why she wasn't shown after their wedding. Okay, so I can imagine that maybe she might not be part of Sidya wedding just because Sid is not her grandson but I am sure she would have eventually known that Viren also got married the same day and like any grandparent wouldn't she be dying to see her grand daughter-in-law, if nothing else? Anyways, so it really makes me wonder, that maybe the CTs hadn't thought about this nani scenario until recently?? What do you think?

Hi Diya! Hug How are you, dear? Good to catch you online. To answer you question, I am not sure about Viren feeling guilty in the few scenes that you mentioned in your post. I think these tears were that of joy and love, he was just so overwhelmed with his love for Nivedita, that he got that choked feeling and hence the misty eyes. Though, I did notice a certain amount of guilt in that scene from yesterday's episode or was it day before, where Nivi is really feeling very bad after seeing the blood stains on his bathrobe.

Hi Sonia! Hug This is Payal. I don't believe we have chatted, dear. Welcome to our thread. Smile Your username does look familiar, so sorry, if you are a regular in this thread and I haven't somehow had a chance to chat with you.

Milee, dear thanks for asking. Yes, Mom had a fairly uneventful trip back to India. Smile Hey, I had been meaning to ask you, are you on Facebook? If yes, what is your ID, dear?

Edited by Excruciating - 26 January 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top