Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 7)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Good night Payal. See you tomorrow sweetie. SD. And don't think about NivRen when you drive to work tomorrow. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushiScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay guys, Ketty, Shovupie, Simran, Rachu I hate to leave but have to call it a night now otherwise will never wake up on time in the morning. Chat with you later.

Hi once again Shathi and sorry but bye Shanthi. Unhappy Hopefully I get to chat with you tomorrow.

ok read my one more post before you go..hold on.

Where did rachu disappear?? she is not reading my posts. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Okay guys, Ketty, Shovupie, Simran, Rachu I hate to leave but have to call it a night now otherwise will never wake up on time in the morning. Chat with you later.

Hi once again Shathi and sorry but bye Shanthi. Unhappy Hopefully I get to chat with you tomorrow.
Bye Payal, good night

tamushisimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Tell me your thoughts Payal - before you go to Your Sofa!

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

Yea me too. This is the only Soap I watch (since last 10 yrs ) and see what it has done to me

1. Made be believe in BOOTH NATH Stories. i get scared at nights now. Wink

2. Earlier I thought BATMANS does not exists but seeing Sid I know they do Shocked

3. I thought Nandu the Bandu was good friend...but now he has alternate motives Embarrassed

4. After seeing DD's face..I told my husband Monsters are Harmless ..they are useless LOL

5. I never thought Monkey and Cunning Fox will ever be a couple. But they are in JAAL Clap

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack Dead

7. That Storeroom were So Sexy...Now I take my hubby to Attic and make him scare me  Ouch

8. Motor Cycle washing would be so much fun and sexxxy at the same time. now we wash car together Wink

9. That Romance can be done in Kitchen too..instead of House House..we can play Fire Fire Smile

10. and last I am going to ask my hubby to Fast for me on KC instead of me fasting for him.  Big smile

LMAO Simi you are killing me. I just can't stop laughing. Asking your hubby to scare you in attic omg MP made you lost it totally. LOL 
OMG i missed this fantastic post ROFL seriously simran u have lost it jaan. so u want ur hubby to be MP and scare u in attic , thats soo funny.ROFLROFL
seriously this post will make anyone die with laughter, thanks simran

well.. i know all my points r funny...thanks for liking my posts....it means a lot when i make ppl laugh n read my thoughts... make me feel wanted... i try not to trouble my hubby...

but sometimes he becomes my Experimental Factor from CCBM scenes.

but i liked this point a lot.

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get a Heart Attack Dead

lamstamushiScintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by slmu

Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?
Hi Ketty, how are u sweetie?

I just came back on and Simran I like the CC ride seems to be the safest.

And yes Payal I noticed the blanket too and also that along with the sofa, Viren's counting abilities too have been thrown out. He is still on 19LOLLOL

Hey Shanthi. Seriously yaar I think we should send Viren back to KG to learn how to count. Or may be he just lost in Nivi during HM date and forgot to count those smiles.
I can forgive him if he was lost in Nivi, but was he or was his mind on the MP show that he was going to put on??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
OMG, Simran!! ROFL That post is hilarious!! LOLLOL Were you on some sort of drugs yesterday or what?? God, I literally fell off the chair after reading, "I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack"  ROFLROFL I can't stop laughing right now because I am actually imagining it!! ROFLROFL

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hey Shanthi. Seriously yaar I think we should send Viren back to KG to learn how to count. Or may be he just lost in Nivi during HM date and forgot to count those smiles.
I can forgive him if he was lost in Nivi, but was he or was his mind on the MP show that he was going to put on??

For now I am just going to give him benefit of doubt. The thing is he didn't count any smile of that day, not even morning one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Bye payal jaanu, sweet dreams and dont think about Nivren while driving. I think me and Rachu should creat a sign board for u saying "beware Nivren crazy driver coming , make way " lolz jokes. Wink. sweet dreams sweety, talk to u tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingGita97

Go to top