Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 69)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Mythri and Milee wonderful take on today's episode. I am going crazy too thinking about what went wrong in past to make Viren take this drastic steps. And even after seeing how much pain Nivi was in last scene, he still only can think of making Sid suffer more. God give us and Nivren strength to face the truth when it comes out. I really wish after the initial wrath and anger, Nivi understands Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Mittu Millie wonderful thoughts on todays episode loved it Millie I do see the hurt for few seconds but I must say he is definitely multitasker and in boarding he did learn many things important that he is actually capable of leading his life without any financial support from parents like he was faking to repair his car and even knew which part of bike should he broke to do his work done shows he is so wellversed with vehicles too. If he had used them in right directions he wouldn't needed to make other defame he would have automatically got the fame. Even I want to know the reason of his hatred towards Sid which made him so mad that he couldn't saw tears of Nivi too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, how are you? I was working but my mind is runing around Viren. What is this guy upto, I don't know but I think I will lose all my hair thinking what is Viren doing and why is he doing? I really want CT's to show the back story really fast, I can't take this suspense anymore. I mind is just revolving around Viren.
Ok another thought came to me while I was working, I hope you all read my post about Viren's letter right? he did write to his tayiji asking how is sid bhaiyya, BUT a big but why didn't he communicate with Sid directly, why didn't he write him letters?
These things are either known to Viren or CT's and he use to write letters to VD because she was most affectionate towards him even more than Chanchal as VD knows how to show her love and care if she was in place of Chanchal then she would have never taunted him to make him more miserable but would have healed his wounds with her tender love. He even gifted book to Bhuvan so 2 people he really adored were VD and BS. Maybe he wrote letters to Sid also but it is not shown to us yet as letters VD are shown to us now only. Moreover in letter he also wrote that after trip I will try to come home this shows he wanted to come home also may be JAAL due to their resentment for BS for sending Viren away never let him come home and he being reserved in opening his heart to other never asked them for that too as he has to show he doesn't care.
Sorry had to leave to do dishes. Oh I remember something I laughed so much when Viren said Dicky its been so long I heard that here everyone says trunk right? and then when I came to US in my early days I used to say that and my niece and nephew was like What atta? oh I remembered that and laughed so much today while watching the show and then after wards. Sorry I have been blabbering a lot.
So RAchu, you read the letter too and that's what it said that he will try to come home. Oh my I don't know what they are going to show in the serial we have buckle up for that.
Thanks Rachu

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
well said anju di..love the way u started the topic..u know what the day is not far when Niviren become ek jaan...and i agree we just cant sop loving or viren...i just love the way he is acting...although he is using nivi against sid u still can see the love in his eyes for his nivi cause wen she is pain he is also in pain and wen she is happy he is happy...just wish they become one soul soon

milee1014simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Sonia sweety how are you jaan I missed you baby
Ya I read the letter too Millie and it said he will try to come home and he was going to swithzerland with JAAL i think. His letter was full of affection of 15 yr old boy who was sent to boarding when 7 but still affectionate after 8 yr without even meeting his tayiji. He is still very affectionate towards his tayiji.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 26 January 2011 at 8:58pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
But u guys u know what I'm seriously dreading the day when Nivi will find the truth coz first she will need somebody to hold her coz she will be completely shattered. I don't know y but I'm really not looking forward to that.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

But u guys u know what I'm seriously dreading the day when Nivi will find the truth coz first she will need somebody to hold her coz she will be completely shattered. I don't know y but I'm really not looking forward to that.
Zarmeen the truth will come out soon and better be prepared for it I don't know what effect it will have on Nivi and it will depend on the reasons for his behaviour. I think tomorrow some of clue will out definitely.

mittusinghsimran728zarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

That is for sure Zarmeen, Blasting and Hitting part will come later when she composes herself but first she will be shattered or maybe she will surprise us and just strong head held high. Because she already went thru hell from the beginning one thing or the other.
My head is really spinning so hard with all these thoughts. I am telling you dayin and day out my mind is running continuous thinking what is Viren upto, How will Nivi react, What Did Sid do. One thing after teh other Bheja Fry for sure.
And more over no SBS or SBB or UTV segments atleast to know a little glimpse into the future.

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top