Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 68)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Rach I am not feeling sorry for Sid at all. I was just worried about Nivi's regret as I told earlier too that I just don't want Nivi to have any kind of feeling for Sid not even quilt or regret, that's all. Otherwise Sid totally deserved what he got today. Somebody had to saw him. And you are right this guy only cares when it comes to him, he got accused and he right away went to find proof, what was he doing until now when whole Sood house was trying to prove Nivi insane, didn't he remember that they were harassing his p.u.t.u.l (oh god hate when he calls her that).He didn't even try to find out what was going on. And I am not worried about Viren either, I know he will repent and he will punish himself when he realize what his revenge has done to Nivi, I don't have any doubt about that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I am not feeling sorry for Sid at all. I was just worried about Nivi's regret as I told earlier too that I just don't want Nivi to have any kind of feeling for Sid not even quilt or regret, that's all. Otherwise Sid totally deserved what he got today. Somebody had to saw him. And you are right this guy only cares when it comes to him, he got accused and he right away went to find proof, what was he doing until now when whole Sood house was trying to prove Nivi insane, didn't he remember that they were harassing his p.u.t.u.l (oh god hate when he calls her that).He didn't even try to find out what was going on. And I am not worried about Viren either, I know he will repent and he will punish himself when he realize what his revenge has done to Nivi, I don't have any doubt about that.
True ketty I somehow feels there is something more to Viren and Sid story other than Viren was sent to boarding at such a young age because in letter till 10th grade he use to love and respect his Sid bhaiya so what happened now so that means till then he never felt Sid was responsible for him sending to boarding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True ketty I somehow feels there is something more to Viren and Sid story other than Viren was sent to boarding at such a young age because in letter till 10th grade he use to love and respect his Sid bhaiya so what happened now so that means till then he never felt Sid was responsible for him sending to boarding.

And I have to agree with Rach here. S. probably knowingly or unknowingly has really hurt Viren.

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, how are you? I was working but my mind is runing around Viren. What is this guy upto, I don't know but I think I will lose all my hair thinking what is Viren doing and why is he doing? I really want CT's to show the back story really fast, I can't take this suspense anymore. I mind is just revolving around Viren.
Ok another thought came to me while I was working, I hope you all read my post about Viren's letter right? he did write to his tayiji asking how is sid bhaiyya, BUT a big but why didn't he communicate with Sid directly, why didn't he write him letters?

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

And I have to agree with Rach here. S. probably knowingly or unknowingly has really hurt Viren.
Hey Zarmeen look
Viren's dialogs towards Sid in bathroom and today:
  1. Nivi tum par ilzaam lagayegi aur phir main tamasha dekhunga (matches Sid character unintentionally or intentionally he become the silent spectator when someone blame is dear ones).
  2. Wo chali gayi Sid wo tumhari zindagi se humesha ke liye chali gayi and dil toot raha hai na tumhara

This show Viren actually want someone really close to Sid to blame him or hurt him so that he will feel the pain so there must be some reason behind it.

simran728gmann2010ashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, how are you? I was working but my mind is runing around Viren. What is this guy upto, I don't know but I think I will lose all my hair thinking what is Viren doing and why is he doing? I really want CT's to show the back story really fast, I can't take this suspense anymore. I mind is just revolving around Viren.
Ok another thought came to me while I was working, I hope you all read my post about Viren's letter right? he did write to his tayiji asking how is sid bhaiyya, BUT a big but why didn't he communicate with Sid directly, why didn't he write him letters?
These things are either known to Viren or CT's and he use to write letters to VD because she was most affectionate towards him even more than Chanchal as VD knows how to show her love and care if she was in place of Chanchal then she would have never taunted him to make him more miserable but would have healed his wounds with her tender love. He even gifted book to Bhuvan so 2 people he really adored were VD and BS. Maybe he wrote letters to Sid also but it is not shown to us yet as letters VD are shown to us now only. Moreover in letter he also wrote that after trip I will try to come home this shows he wanted to come home also may be JAAL due to their resentment for BS for sending Viren away never let him come home and he being reserved in opening his heart to other never asked them for that too as he has to show he doesn't care.

simran728gmann2010ashred12

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS!!

Today was a big day for 3 lives.... I want to discuss how different it affected them....

NIVI - She is broken.... its not easy for Nivi to trust, bond or love anyone... She takes her own time but when she does she is in completely... SID was oen of those people whom she really admired, respected trusted and loved!! Although there is no love between them now there was a bond that would always share and today that bond was broken. I think she still has some small doubt that it might not be SID even after she confronts and says to SID that he is the culprit and I am sure that she will at least reflect on his words!!

SID - He was the one with most hurt and he was so shocked and confused that he didnt even have any answer....when he gathered his thoughts to give an explanation...he understood that it was too late and Nivi, his putul will not belive him until he has some proof... SID is not a fast thinker he needs time and that is what we saw in the show...we will see him in action soon.... But oen thign that caught my attention was he told kya jua meri putul ko? He used it as past tense... So he has also moved forward...I was always thinking whether he has moved on or not...and today confirmed that he has moved on but his respect and love for Nivi will remain forever but not with bad intentions!!

VIREN - Today was a BIG DAY for Mr Viren SOOD... We can see the cockiness in him that he has now succeeded in his first part -  to break the bond between Nivi and SID and his second part is to keep hurting Sid. One thing I want to mention is that he didn't look evil today but just like a little boy to me with bad intentions... Real evil is something totally different...even then I was wondering cant he feel the pain that these two are feeling... 

SID vs VIREN

Nivi spoke a lot - she laid down who she felt when all these instances were happening with her and I was wondering if knew Viren was the one who did it how many folds more pain she would have felt... All that she told SID applies to Viren. She will never be able to take back the words she spoke today, as it is what she truly felt or feeling....When she said SID killed Putul not once but many times...she was not only referring to SID-NIVI past but all those stalker instances that happened with her... I think Viren will need more than gods own support when Nivi finds out the real stalker... He has seen her love now it will be soon he will be facing her wrath....

Viren most definitely needs love but he also needs a firm hand to hold him and walk with him in the right direction....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmilee1014tamushivids08simran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Today's episode my thoughts, I am not going into details and all those BG music and all those smirks because for me it is too much and I don't want to judge any character without any proof now. I am enjoying some scenes and I will enjoy them. Sorry in advance if I hurt anyone feelings.

1. I liked how NivRen were talking in the car just like typical husband and wife. And Nivi is really getting so cozy with this guy (oh she will blast him for sure when she will know he is behind all this, Mr.Viren Sood attitude wala beware your Wife Mrs.Nivedita Viren Sood doesnot fear anyone and she will show you her attitude pretty soon)
But did you all notice something he was getting so insecure and was asking her with whom did you go there, because its a special place you will go their with special someone right. Oh his questioning? but I liked how Nivi hit him pretty good on his hand. (Oh she is going to hit him too when the truth comes out, I was just imagining what will Viren do, will he duck or will he stand there like a statue because he deserves it) But whatever it is I enjoyed this scene so much.
2. Car repair scene, I am not going to go into those stupid BG music and all they ruin everything. But liked how Nivi retorted saying we didnot had car remeber and his mouth got shut. But if you noticed he was sad for a second. And then when she wiped his face oh he was so touched by her gesture. Poor guy no one ever did anything for him I think, he is getting jhatka after jatka from Nivi.
I remember me RAchu and maybe Shova talking who will be blushing more Nivi or Viren. AS far as we came to know about Viren he is just shy like Nivi so I am pretty sure when their love story starts again it will Viren who will be blushing like anything for sure.
3. In the living room, I liked how he gave back to his mom so good without even uttering any harsh words. So my questions any new character is going to entre or what? Viren's Nani.
4.Scene between Nivi-Sid, I cried again today because of their friendship and as I said earlier because I am so worried for Nivi when she will know Sid was not the real MP but she accused an innocent person. Her heart is so pure and even in her dreams she will never think ill of others but she said those harsh words to Sid. Oh God please give her strength to handle this situation.
5. Viren's self talk again what happened between brohters which is making Viren like an erupting volcano. Who wants to give and give only pain to his brother. This so torturing to me I want to know the back story pretty fast.
So I conclude again saying Viren's 15+ hatred is overpowering his month old budding love.
I had to vent out my thoughts so that my brain can relax and get ready for tomorrow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top