Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 66)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

OMV GUYS!!
Dont you think its HIGH time SBS/SBB/UMAT showed a KinHa clip/interview ... I mean, we had the badminton one and that was SOO funny, when Kinshuk whacks Neha with the stick! I think she took badlaa today! Wink
BUT WE NEEEEEEEEEEED A KINHA SEGMENT ASAP, OR ELSE WE WILL DIE!!
Its been 1 week and 2/3 days now!
THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

i agree. I am still living off the date segment when they ere standing sooooo clllooosee..its melts my heart. they are sooo cuuteee together.

did you see Viren's Yelllow color Shoes in the segment?? why does he wear such weird colors shoes? why blue, purple, red, and yellow shoes??

thats why i told shova..if she wants Viren's sofa..I can send it to her with Big Yellow Bow. 

By the way did you get PM which I wrote on Shova and Viren??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow faiza you knocked me down again with your analysis and make everything so funny and awesome I just loved specially the rope scene where you added your own dialogs with our Chaalak careless sood. One thing is there good or bad I love watching his scenes and attitude accept when Nivi cry. I love the way he give back to Sid now Sid because he was BLAMED agreed yes someone is doing this and will go and find for evidences wow.
RACH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Hellooooooooooo!!
Awwww, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Loool, Just A Little Masti To Lighten The Mood Up.

AND MR,CHAALAK CARELESS SOOD BETTER BE CAREFUL IF HE DOESN'T WANNA GET EXPOSED!!!
Cannot wait for the upcoming tracks!!! LOLBig smileWink
Faizu actually our chaalak careless is way too careless as he is not the criminalWinkLOL right so can't do anything without mistakes it's just in sood jungle except him or Chanchal no one ever use their brains not even so he was never caught but now dumd Sid has borrowed some brain from Chaalak lomri Chanchal that's why now he is inquiring. So be prepared Mr. Chaalak careless sood you are going to get exposed actually I am just waiting why when our antihero Chaalak careless will be exposed Sid will be blamed for his actions??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by gmann2010

Faizu Hug another amazing analysis. you made me smile by your 'NivRen - Broken cars, suspicious hearts, smirks widening too far'. Really that scene made many of us go crazy mad on Viren today. But you are right half truth is dangerous than fully told lie. We have to wait to give our verdict on Viren until the whole truth is been told about why on earth he is hating his brother so much, the same brother he used to idolize. I also agree with you that jealousy is needed in controlled way in every relationship, that's make you feel wanted. I truly believe that what you said about 'only Nivi can cancel out Viren's fury, with her calmness. No wonder, opposites attract!'. That's the reason they met, they both need each other. Well sweetie you lighten up my mood by your description on CC-YD-NivRen scene. Oh well I hated Sid more today when he again called Nivi his Putul, how dare he can call her that. how come she is still his I don't understand.Angry  Nivi blasted Sid that really feld good, just only one complain I had that it was for wrong reason.

if it makes you feel any better Ketty then I would say this.
Nivi is blasting Sid for wrong reasons. yes, agreed. 
but Sid left Nivi for wrong reasons?? what abt that? he did not support her for wrong reasons? he did not stand up for her for wrong reasons?? he did not say sorry to her for wrong reasons??

how many wrong reasons do we need? ...give Nivi some slack. this scene actually shows no one is perfect..not even Nivi. we are all humans and make mistakes.

Difference between nivi and Sid will be ...She will say sorry to him later when truth comes out.but he did not even have a COURTESY to do that. so what we do??

what goes around comes around. 
Agree Simran you are absolutely right he even didn't say sorry to her and moreover he continuously shouting at her for blaming him and he called her mad too.

FaizuuNivRensimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

if it makes you feel any better Ketty then I would say this.
Nivi is blasting Sid for wrong reasons. yes, agreed. 
but Sid left Nivi for wrong reasons?? what abt that? he did not support her for wrong reasons? he did not stand up for her for wrong reasons?? he did not say sorry to her for wrong reasons??

how many wrong reasons do we need? ...give Nivi some slack. this scene actually shows no one is perfect..not even Nivi. we are all humans and make mistakes.

Difference between nivi and Sid will be ...She will say sorry to him later when truth comes out.but he did not even have a COURTESY to do that. so what we do??

what goes around comes around. 
[/QUOTE]
Agree Simran you are absolutely right he even didn't say sorry to her and moreover he continuously shouting at her for blaming him and he called her mad too.
[/QUOTE]

he should thank his lucky stars..he did not get beaten up by Nivi. just yelling and blasting him. because he really deserves a big electric shock right now to bring him out of coma. 

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
@Simran Di!
LMAAAAAOOO, His shoes are his signiture I think!!!
He wears converses, and since converses are in all colours ('cos I LOVE converses, and like a freak I have every colour!) thats why he wears them.
Somdays, its okay, BUT YELLOW, BIG FAT MASSIVE NO NO!!!!
AND YUP, WE NEEEEEED A NEW SEGMENT ASAP!!
I dont have that PM di!!!
AWWWWW THE DATE SCENE ... PEHLA NASHAAAAA, PEHLA KUMAAAAAAR!!!

@Rach Di!!
OMVV THATS SOOOOOOO TRUE!!
Now Sid will gets ideas from CC and be all chaalak.
But I fear for our Mr Chaalak Careless Sood, sometimes its just SO easy to catch him out, but I dont get why no one does!
CC doubts him, but does nothing more.
Hmmm, dunno what twists the CT's are thinking of!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
faiza..i have just added you to my friends list. sorry i did not know you were not there.

i will send to some PM tonight. previous ones. read them later and reply to me. i would like to know your comments. 

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

faiza..i have just added you to my friends list. sorry i did not know you were not there.

i will send to some PM tonight. previous ones. read them later and reply to me. i would like to know your comments. 
I'm on it Di!!!!
Wink

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

OMV GUYS!!
Dont you think its HIGH time SBS/SBB/UMAT showed a KinHa clip/interview ... I mean, we had the badminton one and that was SOO funny, when Kinshuk whacks Neha with the stick! I think she took badlaa today! Wink
BUT WE NEEEEEEEEEEED A KINHA SEGMENT ASAP, OR ELSE WE WILL DIE!!
Its been 1 week and 2/3 days now!
THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!
True Faizu we do require I know in serial Nivi will not whack him with something but in segment Neha can whack Viren na on behalf of Nivi for stalking herWinkLOL. But seriously I do love this new Nivi and the way she is giving back to Viren was so awesome and she now know how to tackle his chaalak careless mad innocent cute husband.

See both started as Shy and reserved kids Nivi is opened by Viren now and can stand and speak everything with Viren and is no more crybaby but a bold and strong individual but Viren became playful from the experiences of world but just playful but he is still shy and reserved who never opens what inside his heart I really feel bad for him CryCry because he is hurting himself so much by keeping every pain inside him and not telling anything to others. But now Nivi will open his wounds and he will not keep his anger pain hidden deep inside heart so his hatred will also be converted back in to love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Go to top