Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 64)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7540

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Helllooooo Zarmeeen Diiiiiiiiiii!!!
 
Thank Youuuuuuu, I'm Goood!!
How Are Youuuuuu?
The precap just shows signs of Viren's carelessness. Over - Confidence, Hmmm, Yeah, But He HAS To Stay Grounded If He Wants This Plan Successful.
 
Hellloooooooooooo Anisha Diiiiiiii!!!
I'm REALLY Tired Too, Lmaaao, But AWWWWWWW, Thank Youuuu For Liking My POV, It Means ALOT!! Trust Me, After The Whole Thing Got Deleted I Was Acting Like A Dying Heart Paitent, Meledramatic I Know, But I Thought "Screw This, Just Do It Again! xD" ...


Heyy Sweetie how are you doing??Smile  No problem you deserved it , it was brilliant.Clap  ohh i know how you feel its horrible when you put soo much effort into something and it just gets tarnished you feel like breaking the thing Angry lol. Ooo and don't get started on the smirk i swear he looked damn sexy. seriously loving Kinnzy x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 947

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@ Faiza: 

 Awesome Analyze yaar as usual... keep it up :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
@Anisha Diii!!
LMAAAO, Yh, Ture Say. Payed Off In The End.
WELL, VIREN SOOD'S SMIRK IS JUST SOOO SEXY!!!
Wink
Lmaao, But Kinny's Just SOO Awesome. It's The K Factor!
 
@Abidah Dii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Awww, I'm REALLY Glad You Liked It!!!
I shall continue to do soo!!
 
Where is everyone, Ketty Di, Simran Di, Anju Di, Rachu Di?
All Went To Sleep I Guess.
SNORING AWAY!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Faizu Hug another amazing analysis. you made me smile by your 'NivRen - Broken cars, suspicious hearts, smirks widening too far'. Really that scene made many of us go crazy mad on Viren today. But you are right half truth is dangerous than fully told lie. We have to wait to give our verdict on Viren until the whole truth is been told about why on earth he is hating his brother so much, the same brother he used to idolize. I also agree with you that jealousy is needed in controlled way in every relationship, that's make you feel wanted. I truly believe that what you said about 'only Nivi can cancel out Viren's fury, with her calmness. No wonder, opposites attract!'. That's the reason they met, they both need each other. Well sweetie you lighten up my mood by your description on CC-YD-NivRen scene. Oh well I hated Sid more today when he again called Nivi his Putul, how dare he can call her that. how come she is still his I don't understand.Angry  Nivi blasted Sid that really feld good, just only one complain I had that it was for wrong reason.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7540

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Damn its really late, i've got to get some sleep got an early start tomorrow (8:45) Unhappy chat about our NivRen tomorrow, Smile see you later, chat to you all tomorrow bye Jaanus love you all. x Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faizu Hug another amazing analysis. you made me smile by your 'NivRen - Broken cars, suspicious hearts, smirks widening too far'. Really that scene made many of us go crazy mad on Viren today. But you are right half truth is dangerous than fully told lie. We have to wait to give our verdict on Viren until the whole truth is been told about why on earth he is hating his brother so much, the same brother he used to idolize. I also agree with you that jealousy is needed in controlled way in every relationship, that's make you feel wanted. I truly believe that what you said about 'only Nivi can cancel out Viren's fury, with her calmness. No wonder, opposites attract!'. That's the reason they met, they both need each other. Well sweetie you lighten up my mood by your description on CC-YD-NivRen scene. Oh well I hated Sid more today when he again called Nivi his Putul, how dare he can call her that. how come she is still his I don't understand.Angry  Nivi blasted Sid that really feld good, just only one complain I had that it was for wrong reason.
KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Hug
I THOUGHT YOU WENT SLEEP!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
@Bold, COULDN'T AGREE LESS!!!
Nivi Is VIREN'S, DD is SID'S!!
Looks like he sti doesn't understand!
 
AWWWWW, THANK YOUUUUU SOOO MUCH FOR LIKING THOSE BITS!!!!!
That means soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!
Its so funny to see how Nivi, who would be s afraid to touch somone, WHACKED Viren today!
I LOVE YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Big smileWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Damn its really late, i've got to get some sleep got an early start tomorrow (8:45) Unhappy chat about our NivRen tomorrow, Smile see you later, chat to you all tomorrow bye Jaanus love you all. x Hug
Bye Bye Anisha Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
TC, GD ANDD SWEET NIVREN FILLED DREAMS!!
And His Smirks Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Hug
I THOUGHT YOU WENT SLEEP!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
@Bold, COULDN'T AGREE LESS!!!
Nivi Is VIREN'S, DD is SID'S!!
Looks like he sti doesn't understand!
 
AWWWWW, THANK YOUUUUU SOOO MUCH FOR LIKING THOSE BITS!!!!!
That means soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!
Its so funny to see how Nivi, who would be s afraid to touch somone, WHACKED Viren today!
I LOVE YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Big smileWink

Sweetie it's just 7:45PM over here, why you want me to go to sleep so early. I am like owl, i don't sleep before 2 AM. LOL I loved the way Nivi whacked Viren today, next time I will give her bat to whack him, if he doesn't stop this nonsense. Wink  At least I want him to start realizing that he is hurting her in process of his revenge. Love you too sweetie.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
* Close This Please*

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 3   Views: 657

P.Kamaljit.Sean 3 657 09 July 2010 at 6:02pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
please help me

Author: LoveTVShows   Replies: 1   Views: 791

LoveTVShows 1 791 29 June 2010 at 8:48am by -Fivr-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index