Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 63)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Whole Sood family lacks family bonding, as NT dadi said in that house everyone has their own agenda. But I love Viren and VD bonding, just seeing them with each other melts my heart. I love what NT dadi-Nivi-Yash share. Apart from this there is not family bonding in this show. I hope they improve on that once this whole drama of Viren's past is over. I know I am hoping a lot when I say that I want BS and YD to realize what a mess they have made when Viren's truth is out, I want them to blame themselves rather than Viren. But let's see what happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyoneeeeeeeee!!!!!

Happy Republic Daaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Ok, SO MY WHOLE ANALYSIS GOT DELETED, SOOO MAJOR PISSED OFF!!!!
But I'll quickly cover what I was gonna say ...

Today, I learnt -
1) What the eyes always see, isn't true. We imperfect humans trust them blindly, and they also can decieve us blindly.
2) Revenge ISN'T uncontrollable, since it is, because some force in the world will make it stop.
3) Half a truth is FAR more dagerous than a fully told lie.

My Verdict -
NivRen - Jelousy is healthy.
Why? Because it shows that you care. Sometimes, its needed, said as a joke or meant serious, its very much needed to know that a relationship is heading in the right direction. So when Viren asks Nivi where they are going (because Viren was never in Shimla, so HOW would he know?), Nivi replies to a secret place, which makes Viren EVEN more eager, because Viren is going to, not just ANY place, but NIVI'S SECRET PLACE, which increases its value EVEN more.
Viren has made himself love Nivi SOO much, that its unconditional, and if Nivi was ever to be linked up with another guy, then Viren would be MEGA PISSED OFF. Since he loves Nivi with a STRONG passion, and this shows, that Viren, who never rightfully owned anything, "OWNS" Nivi, and shes the ONE thing that he cannot tolerate being sepertaed from. So when Viren, asks Nivi, who she would go to with to the secret place, and she replies no one, Viren's reply is pretty much correct, since you would go to a secret place with someone secretly special (and here, he maybe thinking that it could be Sid). But when Nivi WHACKS him, he the realises that maybe she is saying that she never went with Sid, and this was an AWESOME way to shut Viren up, by whacking him on the side he got hurt! They both then laugh and look at the road, and their journey ahead, and realise that if they both stand together side by side, smiling, then they can make it to the end and beyond.

NivRen - Broken cars, suspicious hearts, smirks widening too far.
So Viren plays his next move, and steadily haults the car, and replies to Nivi that the engine is broken after she asks if there's something wrong. Nivi does not want ANYTHING to go wrong today, and, unfortunately, it has.Nivi asks, will it start? So Viren replies, I'll try (MORE LIKE NOT!), but Sid never told me his car broke down?! So after MUCH effort of Viren's wasted in starting the car (YEAH RIGHT!), Viren gets out of the car, and simultaneously, so does Nivi, as he opens the bonnet and acts like MR. MECHANIC WHO KNOWS IT ALL, and begins investigating into the much fake matter, making SURE that everything is going to plan. He goes to the boot of the car, and gets out the toolbox, knowing well enough that the rope is present there, and goes back to bonnet again. Smirking, for perhaps the 3rd time already Viren begins his plan. Now Nivi is not just gonna STAND there, he and she both know that, so Nivi asks if he wants any help, to which he says can I have the plyer? Confused as to what that is, she looks at the toolbox, then looks at Viren, and is just about to mouth what the HELL is a plyer, when Viren understands, and teaches her that THIS is the plyer. Indirectly, I also thought he was telling her that I'm gonna be teaching you, though without you knowing, and Viren is gonna get Nivi well equipped and ready for her to help him. So Viren asks, you really don't know about all this? Nivi says, WELL MISTER, IF WE HAD A CAR THAT WOULD STOP WORKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, THEN MAYBE WE WOULD. But we, awesome people, NOT LAZY LIKE YOU, would use Gods' creation of feet and legs, AND USE THEM! This shuts Viren up, showing, that, as I said on my last analysis, that Viren's complexity can onlybe neautralised by Nivi's simplicity, and that's what happened now, that only Nivi can cancel out Viren's fury, with her calmness. No wonder, opposites attract!
Nivi, a tad fascinated, comes closer to see the inner model of a complex car, when Viren tells her to hold the plyer. Viren rubs his face, as lubricant oil comes on it, and Nivi, noticing this, cannot see a black spot on her white moon, tells Viren to stop, as she goes to wipe the mark, which then turns out to be on his whole face (Nivi, we know you wanna touch him! Wink). Viren, not really expecting this, BUT LOVING IT, gazes at the perfect sight in front of him. How Nivi gives shade to Viren, and cools him down with her seren touch was soooo awestrucking! She, looks at Viren from a proud wife's POV, whilst he looks at her as his passion, love and life. It's just to beautiful to miss, I HAVE to kiss her, and so he close the distances between them ...
ONLY FOR NIVI TO SAY, OII, REPAIR THE CAR. NOW!! Viren replies, fine, hand me the screwdriver (VIREN, NIVI KNOWS WHAT THAT IS!!) Nivi, actually feeling proud says OH, OK!! (BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT IT IS!!) searches for it, and asks him wether its the correct size one. He says, NO, THE BIGGER ONE, which isn't there, and Viren all to well, is just finding an excuse to make her go to the car boot. Nivi says, we'll walk it, it's fine! Viren goes upto her, stokes her face, and says, I can't allow my life to go on by foot! Do one thing, check .. in the car boot!!! (PERFECTOOO!!)
Nivi goes, looks at the boot and tells Viren is not there, to which he says it might be under the carpet or something. AND PLAN SUCCESSFUL!!! Nivi checks, gets hold of the rope, and recalls all the times, only to fnd Sid in them, as she questions herself as to how this rope got into Sid's car. Whilst Viren, AGAIN, for like, the 7th time in ONE scene, smirks (MAN, HE'S WAY FASTER THAN NIVI'S 20 SMILES!!) Nivi's heart is not wiling to agree that Sid's done this, and thats when Viren comes, to make her heart believe the Sid's done this. So he says I fixed the car, WITHOUT the screwdriver (OH REALLY. MATE, THE CAR WASN'T EVEN BROKEN!) So he tells her, let go, when he, puts on another drama act, and says, OMG! WHERE DID THIS ROPE COME FROM (OH COME ON, LIKE YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT AT ALL!!) Nivi tells him that this was that same rope bundle (YEAH, HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT), but what it doing in Sid's car? (URM, VIREN PUT IT THERE DARLING). Viren, OH SOO IN SHOCK, questions, WHATS THAT DOING IN SIDS CAR? And thats job done, Nivi know is assured, just by mere questions, that Sid's done this. Viren, to make her belief more stronger, says, but this could be for something else, to which she denies to, and says she wants to go home. Viren, now I'm not sure, whether he was ACTUALLY upset, since he never got to know about NIVI'S secret place, or he was acting sad, says, WHY WE GOING HOME FOR? And Viren says,don't worry, I'll find out about this rope business (TOO LATE). Nivi says we'll come on your bike (SO SHE CAN HOLD VIREN! Wink) So Nivi goes back in the car, Viren smirks, AGAIN, and says to himself, one more step down, YOUR JUST TOOO GOOD VIREN SOOD!!

NivRen - Headaches And Moodchanges, Fearless Minds and Tounges Of The Courageous.
NivRen come home, only to find the wicked and wild witches gossiping away. Viren asks YD, MOODY FACE, as to why sh's not gone, and then CC joins in, in saying OH YOU CAME BACK EARLY. Viren says, yh Nivi had a headache. CC rubs it in saying, OH, ITS A NORM NOW, EVERYTIME NIVREN GO OUT, SOME DRAMA HAS TO HAPPEN (OH KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT YOU TRAMP, BEFORE I PUSH YOU IN A WELL!!)
Viren, cleverly says, Oh Nivi, go in our room and take rest, who knows staying here might inflict more pain. Viren gives a bittersweet smile and follows Nivi up.
NivRen come into there room, and Nivi worries again. Viren turns her, strokes her and tells her to chill and forget about what happened. Just know one TRUE thing, I'm ALWAYS with you, so please, relax and change your mood. Nivi stops him, as he says, our plan got cancelled today, but that by no means, means that I can take a day off office, or else everyone will find me useless. BS told Sid to keep an eye on me, the last thing I want is for Sid to kick me out. Nivi's temper rises, again as Viren says, Bye jaan, and smirks, AGAIN.
Nivi gets flashbacks again, and finally phones Sid to meet her. She says that she will have to take this step alone, since he's not only destroying mine, but DD's life too (OH WHO CARES ABOUT DD, WHAT ABOUT VIREN???)

Sid & Nivi & Viren -  Losing Trust and Gaining Victory.
RIGHT, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. Viren took Sid's SILVER CAR, YD took the black one, and the Sood house have 4 cars, CC, JW, BS, Sid. In the porch there were only 2 cars, Black and silver. Sid comes today with the black car, but hasn't YD taken it? So where did Sid get the black car from? BLOOPER MUCH?
ANYWAY, Nivi has ONE ANGRY face on, as she questions Sid about what he wants. Why can't he just let them 2 live their own individual lives. About how she LOVED him once, and how she would never expect Sid to do this, and that all evidences are for him doing all this to Nivi. It continues with Sid saying the same things back at Nivi (DONT YOU DARE, SID!!!!!!) AND HOW HE CALLED HER HIS PUTUL. MAN THEM DAYS ARE OVER, SHE ISNT PUTUL, SHE HAS A FRIKKIN NAME!!! ARRRRRGHHH!!!! AND SHE IS NOT YOURS, SO BACK OF MATE!
And it finally ends with Nivi expressing her HATRED towards Sid (MAN THAT FELT GOOD!), only to show Viren hearing from the back. How did Viren know? Unless he stalked Sid down, which I think he did. So he smirks, AGAIN, looking at how lucky and awesome of a day its been, where EVERYTHING'S gone Viren's way.
It ends on Vire AWESOMEEE dialouge: She's gone Sid (YEAH, I CAN SEE THAT, I SAW HER RUN!) From your life, shes forever gone (I BET HE FELT SOO GLAD, SINCE HE OFFICIALLY GOT PEACE, THAT SHE ISN'T HIS AT ALL, AND SHE HATES HIM!) Now, she'll NEVER come back. Your heart breaking Sid? (URM, I CANT SEE IT, BUT IF YOU SAY SO, THEN YEAH OKAY). Must be KILLING, right? Ooooh AND I PROMISE YOU, that now onwards, like this, you'll cringe in pain (LIK VIREN DID!!), and I, seeing YOU like this, shall just eat popcorn, have a soda and enjoy the show! (SOMETHING WE DO!!!)
And THE BEST PART IS ...

HE SMIRK. AGAIN.
I'M SURE HE SMIRKED 20 TIMES TODAY, I'M SURE HE DID!!

Precap -
So Sid at night wonders, that someone had phoned, (On which phone, that phone in VD's rooom?), and Sid investigates the guys number, on to realise that, NEAR A TEMPLE, WOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, AM I DREAMING???? He, I think came with Nivi or something? gets a phone call from the company saying Sid came to check on him. HMMMM, MR. CHAALAAK CARELESS.
Did Viren not know about Private, HIDE YOUR NUMBER/ID Calls? Unless he got tracked down? HMMMMMM ....

I'M LOVING IT!!!

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 26 January 2011 at 5:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007simran728lamsvids08zarmeenogmann2010Alphabet26Anisha_91ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Hey Faiza how r u sweetie? Loved ur analysis jaani and I totally agree Viren had become over confident.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenvids08simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Faiza i swear brilliant analysis and great sense of humour you made me crack up despite me being really tired and sleepy this analysis woke me up lol. simply loved it well done x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Faiza, Oh yeh forgot to mention about the smirk your right i'm sure he did and he looked super cute x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Helllooooo Zarmeeen Diiiiiiiiiii!!!

Thank Youuuuuuu, I'm Goood!!
How Are Youuuuuu?
The precap just shows signs of Viren's carelessness. Over - Confidence, Hmmm, Yeah, But He HAS To Stay Grounded If He Wants This Plan Successful.

Hellloooooooooooo Anisha Diiiiiiii!!!
I'm REALLY Tired Too, Lmaaao, But AWWWWWWW, Thank Youuuu For Liking My POV, It Means ALOT!! Trust Me, After The Whole Thing Got Deleted I Was Acting Like A Dying Heart Paitent, Meledramatic I Know, But I Thought "Screw This, Just Do It Again! xD" ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
LMAAAAAAAAAO!!!
OMV!!!!!!!
Viren's Smirks!!
Where Do I Start???

I'm Sure He Smirked WAAAY More Than Usual Today! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: