Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 62)

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
wow! i love what you've said, let's hope that's what happens, because I love this jodi... and would love to see them heal each other, and fall more in love with each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simi thanks for sharing your story it's really sad and I must say that you two are very brave and I am proud of having a friend like you. actually I have just listened that these things happen in boardings. I can now understand from where Viren is coming from that for even smallest mistake there is punishment and no love and no one teached him  to love also and top of that his own parents never made him learn about love he learned that if some one hurt then hurt them back. I can understand why he had made a very strong wall around his heart even more stronger than Nivi where he doesn't want anyone to enter. I watched the scene again where Nivi was wiping his sweat he was overwhelmed and was so touched as he hadn't experienced this before and I am considering that maybe his Nani too never gave him the required feeling of love.
Obviously Rach his nani would have been just like her mother to much engrossed in herself .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

@ ketty - Love your Signature !!! and I believe in that. Your way will find you somehow. Awesome. How did you come up with that line? 

Thanks sweetie. Well can't take credit for it, the first line is from the song 'She's in love with a boy' by Trisha Yearwood. But it perfectly fits what I believe about NivRen. Big smile

NivRen_Luvu4evesimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@ ketty - Love your Signature !!! and I believe in that. Your way will find you somehow. Awesome. How did you come up with that line? 

Thanks sweetie. Well can't take credit for it, the first line is from the song 'She's in love with a boy' by Trisha Yearwood. But it perfectly fits what I believe about NivRen. Big smile
Sweetie we all believe in that Nivi is only and only Virens

savera2007simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Sweetie we all believe in that Nivi is only and only Virens

Definitely agree with you hun, i'm really happy that everyone is supporting our NivRen!  Smile x

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Simi thanks for sharing your story it's really sad and I must say that you two are very brave and I am proud of having a friend like you. actually I have just listened that these things happen in boardings. I can now understand from where Viren is coming from that for even smallest mistake there is punishment and no love and no one teached him  to love also and top of that his own parents never made him learn about love he learned that if some one hurt then hurt them back. I can understand why he had made a very strong wall around his heart even more stronger than Nivi where he doesn't want anyone to enter. I watched the scene again where Nivi was wiping his sweat he was overwhelmed and was so touched as he hadn't experienced this before and I am considering that maybe his Nani too never gave him the required feeling of love.
Obviously Rach his nani would have been just like her mother to much engrossed in herself .
I am now waiting for his side of story and why suddenly he started seeing his brother as enemy because as per letter till 10th he used to adore his brother because the way he wrote the letter asking how Sid bhaiya is despite of the fact he was living in the hostel at that time too show at that time he didn't hated Sid but now things are different. Something must have happened to make him hate Sid so much.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Do you think this nani is coming to visit, CC was on phone with someone and she said Ma (YD) also likes to meet you, something like that. Oh I so hope that his one set of grand parents are not bad.

simran728zarmeenoAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Do you think this nani is coming to visit, CC was on phone with someone and she said Ma (YD) also likes to meet you, something like that. Oh I so hope that his one set of grand parents are not bad.

Yes i really hope that as well it will make things a whole lot easier, also one thing i really miss in this drama is a family u know like how they show the love between family members in other dramas i miss that a lot here. the family members are not very close to each other you can't really see a bonding. so if his nani is nice it will be sweet. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 January 2011 at 4:41pm

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top