Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 61)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Thank you Simi for sharing your so personal info. And I am really proud of you as my friend. And I happy for you that you got a husband who loves you so much and I am really really happy for your husband who got a wife like you who is always standing by his side. I wish you both a happy life ahead and may God bless you with strength to face the hurdles you face in your life.

Thank you Milee dear. I was very touched by your story too. How you and your cousin were always compared and pitted against each other. But thank God you had your mum. In my life I had my dad. and You are Right..we only get over those fears when we have the right guidance and faith and an elder to look up to.

I was really touched by your story and i mentioned that in my story too. So, thanks for sharing that with us. 

I am still waiting for your long analysis. hopefully you will come back soon and post it. Love you always for your positive thoughts. You bring strength to our Nivren Team and that is priceless. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simi that was one touching story. Thanks sweetie for sharing your personal experience to make us understand Viren's POV. I was crying reading about it. I am glad that now you can fulfull the Void created by one bad decision in your husband's life and let's hope Nivi will do the same for Viren. 

Thanks ketty for hearing me out and reading my story. as I said earlier its means a lot to have someone hear me out. and today is first time I have gone so deep into my own relationship. this track has made me look at things differently in my life. 

Forget abt my husband. He has forgiven them and moved on. Now whatever his mum says and does not affect him. But it does to me. Everyday it does. and Same will happen to Nivi. More than Viren in future ..Nivi will be more hurt. Because Nivi loves Viren. Viren has already made his heart strong and stoned. but Nivi has not. but yes, they both will become more secure. these petty things will not matter anymore. Hope the best for them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Anju diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Hello Smile

Hi MAHII the Princess !! how are you?? Where is your analysis?? you have caught up with all the epi right? now write your heart out. we want to hear what you have to say. 
how is your school going?? pretty busy huh. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@ ketty - Love your Signature !!! and I believe in that. Your way will find you somehow. Awesome. How did you come up with that line? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Everyoneeee!!!!

I'm back, after a long day, but I'm back!!!
Ok, still need to watch the episode, and I shall be back with my verdict.
@Simi Dii, its lessons like these that make me, as a 15 yr old girl see life from such a different POV. That was SO SO touching, and it really got me to see life from new perspective. Something I always need. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

@Everyone ...
Never judge a book by its cover. There's always something so much more, that the cover never shows, buth the book inside has, and if that book isn;t read then the story is never complete, and sudden judgements can make you see things from a different POV, but here, the beauty is that EVERY POV is correct, and no one is in the wrong, since in somewa or the other, there is an element of truth in it, but if the whole basis of the truth is unknown, and we only know half the truth, then that can turn out to be even more dangerous that a fully told lie ..
So Diiiiiiiiiiii's, lets give this story line sometime.

AND,
I would rather see this, than see someon TORTURING Nivi, trying to prove her mad, and setting up stupid things like ropes hanging of a fan, and see Nivi cry. I would watch THIS over THAT, ANYDAY.

So I shall be back in a while! Big smile

Hi faizu...HOW ARE YOU JANU??? I am waiting eagerly to read your Analysis. I hear today's Nivren scenes were great. I want each and every detail. I will go home and watch the epi. right now at work but not working. just here on IF. cant stop.

Thanks for liking my story and hearing me out. See you later. and Nice to chat with you after few days.  

@ bold - yes I agree with you. Thank God that Stupidity is over now. More intelligent stuff is coming our way. lets be ready ..what say??

FaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thanks ketty for hearing me out and reading my story. as I said earlier its means a lot to have someone hear me out. and today is first time I have gone so deep into my own relationship. this track has made me look at things differently in my life. 

Forget abt my husband. He has forgiven them and moved on. Now whatever his mum says and does not affect him. But it does to me. Everyday it does. and Same will happen to Nivi. More than Viren in future ..Nivi will be more hurt. Because Nivi loves Viren. Viren has already made his heart strong and stoned. but Nivi has not. but yes, they both will become more secure. these petty things will not matter anymore. Hope the best for them. 

I know it hurts more when your loved one is being targeted for taunts than yourself. I usually keep mum when somebody is bad mouthing me but I just lose my temper when someone is doing the same for my loved ones. And I know Nivi will be same, we saw how she reacts when her family is targeted and now Viren is her family. I am hoping and praying for Nivi to understand what Viren did and why he did. I want them to sort out their problems and be each others support system.

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Simi thanks for sharing your story it's really sad and I must say that you two are very brave and I am proud of having a friend like you. actually I have just listened that these things happen in boardings. I can now understand from where Viren is coming from that for even smallest mistake there is punishment and no love and no one teached him  to love also and top of that his own parents never made him learn about love he learned that if some one hurt then hurt them back. I can understand why he had made a very strong wall around his heart even more stronger than Nivi where he doesn't want anyone to enter. I watched the scene again where Nivi was wiping his sweat he was overwhelmed and was so touched as he hadn't experienced this before and I am considering that maybe his Nani too never gave him the required feeling of love.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Yaar I don't know y but most parents do comparisons among their kids. They think that this way they r trying to motivate their kids but in reality sometimes they r just hurt their kids. I was always compared to my yunger sister as she was better in studies than me but on the other hand she was also compared to me all the time cz I was more mature u can say, more subtle use to be happy with whatever I use to get and she use to be demnding all the time, very very naughty and she still is. My sister was not allowed at any friends house without my permission, I was the eldest so my younger siblings had to listen to me and there was no way out for them. So i guess that's y my parents were able to maintain that balance. And honestly the comparison with my sister in studies made me much better coz then I was so determined that I became a lawyer. So comparisons r natural but parents have to know their limits also in doing comparison. I love an ending line of the movie cheaper by dozen and I will say the same thing for my parents there is no way that parents can be perfect but there r millions way that they can be best and my parents r not perfect but yes they r the best.

Simran very touching story seriously. I had tears in my eyes and I could imagine that what ur hubby went through coz my brother was sent to boarding school not because he was not good in studies just for the reason that his life becomes more disciplined as he was the only brother so we were all spoiling him but my parents made sure that they were there on the meeting days and they always use to pick him up fr the vacations but still he became little not too much but very little rebelious and the I am the only person who can talk to him, who can get upset with him so parents try to do what is best for their kids but yes sometimess they do need to calm down as well.

Milee sweetie I missed ur story can u please tell me on which page it is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top