Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 6)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hmm, I am tempted to not choose a ride at all and be sent away to the hostel provided you guarantee me that it is the same hostel where Viren was sent! Wink Hehe, I wouldn't mind being in the same hostel as Viren! LOL
Okay, seriously, I would always by default pick anything and everything that is even closely related to NivRen, so of course, would choose the same option as Shova, ride 6 but yes, I am scared to be in the Sood jungle and want to guarantee my exit as fast as possible, and so will have to go for CC's ride, no doubt about that. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Babe.. My Aim is to come out of the Sood House safely and soundly. I cannot deal with Stuck up Elevator, Hippo, Malfunctioning Ride etc etc....and who Better than CC. She will dragged me out no matter what...even if I want to stay inside the mad house. 

I will go for the safe ride..You girls are picking the Risky Ones..Good Luck. Wink
ROFLyep she will dragg anyone out lolz . @bold- ROFLROFL

Lolz i rather just stick to the risky ride cause u get good outcomes from risky things lolz, who knows what I will get to exprience once im on the ride lolz.

Simruu man seriously ur one awsome girl eheh. love ya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hmm, I am tempted to not choose a ride at all and be sent away to the hostel provided you guarantee me that it is the same hostel where Viren was sent! Wink Hehe, I wouldn't mind being in the same hostel as Viren! LOL
Okay, seriously, I would always by default pick anything and everything that is even closely related to NivRen, so of course, would choose the same option as Shova, ride 6 but yes, I am scared to be in the Sood jungle and want to guarantee my exit as fast as possible, and so will have to go for CC's ride, no doubt about that. Smile

Wow...You Guys are into really Risky things Shocked...You'll are like Viren..who like all Adventours Stuff. Wink

But, I am smart.. See Viren is a Hero with Harry Potter powers and Expert at Rescuing..Big smile

SO, what will happen when I Pick Ride on CC?? She will Drag me out and throw me out..but she forgot this is Viren's Harry Potter Playground..and all play by his rules.LOL

So he will come and Save Me..and Hold my hand and Take me inside..see Double Ride?? Wink

You Guys Missed the Bus..Sorry. Viren is only allowing me the double ride now. !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

but jaanu once u choose ride 6 u have no idea if u will be able to come out and go on another one or not, and beside would u wanna leave Nivren for a sec?? I would rather just glue myself to Nivren even if it means staying in sood jungle. Me and Nivi can join forces and bocome MP in disguise and try to track down all the bhooth lolz.

tamushigmann2010Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?
Hi Ketty, how are u sweetie?

I just came back on and Simran I like the CC ride seems to be the safest.

And yes Payal I noticed the blanket too and also that along with the sofa, Viren's counting abilities too have been thrown out. He is still on 19LOLLOL

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Okay guys, Ketty, Shovupie, Simran, Rachu I hate to leave but have to call it a night now otherwise will never wake up on time in the morning. Chat with you later.

Hi once again Shathi and sorry but bye Shanthi. Unhappy Hopefully I get to chat with you tomorrow.

Edited by Excruciating - 24 January 2011 at 11:43pm

tamushigmann2010Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?
Hi Ketty, how are u sweetie?

I just came back on and Simran I like the CC ride seems to be the safest.

And yes Payal I noticed the blanket too and also that along with the sofa, Viren's counting abilities too have been thrown out. He is still on 19LOLLOL

Hey Shanthi. Seriously yaar I think we should send Viren back to KG to learn how to count. Or may be he just lost in Nivi during HM date and forgot to count those smiles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

but jaanu once u choose ride 6 u have no idea if u will be able to come out and go on another one or not, and beside would u wanna leave Nivren for a sec?? I would rather just glue myself to Nivren even if it means staying in sood jungle. Me and Nivi can join forces and bocome MP in disguise and try to track down all the bhooth lolz.

Yea better be Glued to Viren...Like He said..Pakad Kar Behto..Shimla Ki Sadke Kharab Hai....but with Your Own Risk...Because you Know what Nivi did today?? Like Sofa ..she threw out??? She is ready to throw anyone out !! HAHAHAHA

Now I am going too far with this.

But, I love the Sofa scene ..soooo muuucchhh. I have been watching only that scene..since like 2 hrs...

TG CT got over the HANGOVER and realize they have a job to do..TO Bring Nivren More CLOSER...where even VOWELS dont need to be there..in the word Closer. 

Go to top