Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 59)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for understanding my story and being supportive of it. Your thoughts and words means a lot. I wanted to convey my story because of only 1 reason. To show you that is not a serial story. This is real story and thats why we are so touched. This happens in people lives everyday. We are affected by all these feelings like jealousy, hatred, parent's not understanding, kids being stubborn, love from parents, support from friends etc.

So, my point is also that it takes time to get to this place in life. Today not many things affect me in life. I am a very secured person and my security comes in my husband. But that does not mean I was always like this. No way. I was a tom boy and rough and tough. My dad use to call me his son because I never acted like a girl. Thats the reason I took Electrical Engineering as program to prove I can do all that boys can do. 

So, we need to have patience but same time vent out current feelings. I was not like at 18 yrs of age. I use to get mad very fast. Even my husband is very short tempered like Viren. But we ALWAYS TALK IT OUT. WE FIGHT and VENT IT OUT. Anything and everything would set him off. But, today we are Quiet and calm because of maturity and security in life. We have love and that has quietened our fears. So, we need to understand that younger Friends here on forum don't have patience. They will learn as they older. They need to vent. So let it be.

When they will see you are not venting and you are being positive they will come around.

I have 2 younger sisters. I am the oldest and we have no brothers. And My parents have taught me that if you want to your sisters to learn anything or think anything or follow anything..you do it first. They will follow you automatically. You be the leader and lead them. There is a difference in leading and telling ppl what to do or not do. 

So, milee, anju, navz, suchi'you just walk your path. Everyone will look at you and will follow you automatically. Don't worry abt it. Let them say their feelings and cry their heart out. This will only make them feel better. They need someone to hear them out not stop them from speaking their mind.

So, once again... Thanks being open to me and my POV and respecting and giving me time in your life. It is my humble thanks. And its great to have friends like you all. It is very difficult to bring out all the emotions and share with others when we have such complicated lives. But, this track and your POV and your emotions have made me think and become a better wife and better person. To live life with eyes wide open. Not to expect everyone to be like Me. Because everyone had a different life which made them this way. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenvids08Shayafantamushigmann2010anjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I just want Nivi once to give it the whole Sood family including DD and then just leave the house and the city and make big on her own and I want the whole Sood family including Viren crawling to her asking for forgiveness.

No Zarmeen. Nivi should not leave. That is an easy option. To leave any battle is an easy option. In life in general too. She needs to fight her fears and with family members too. They will come around. Everyone does. She needs to duck her head and keep her feet strong on the ground and this storm will pass her. 

This will be real test and will help Nivi become woman of substance. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Simi that was one touching story. Thanks sweetie for sharing your personal experience to make us understand Viren's POV. I was crying reading about it. I am glad that now you can fulfull the Void created by one bad decision in your husband's life and let's hope Nivi will do the same for Viren. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thanks everyone for understanding my story and being supportive of it. Your thoughts and words means a lot. I wanted to convey my story because of only 1 reason. To show you that is not a serial story. This is real story and thats why we are so touched. This happens in people lives everyday. We are affected by all these feelings like jealousy, hatred, parent's not understanding, kids being stubborn, love from parents, support from friends etc.

So, my point is also that it takes time to get to this place in life. Today not many things affect me in life. I am a very secured person and my security comes in my husband. But that does not mean I was always like this. No way. I was a tom boy and rough and tough. My dad use to call me his son because I never acted like a girl. Thats the reason I took Electrical Engineering as program to prove I can do all that boys can do. 

So, we need to have patience but same time vent out current feelings. I was not like at 18 yrs of age. I use to get mad very fast. Even my husband is very short tempered like Viren. Anything and everything will set him off. But, today we are Quiet and calm because of maturity and security in life. We have love and that has quietened our fears. So, we need to understand that younger Friends here on forum don't have patience. They will learn as they older. They need to vent. So let it be.

When they will see you are not venting and you are being positive they will come around.

I have 2 younger sisters. I am the oldest and we have no brothers. And My parents have taught me that if you want to your sisters to learn anything or think anything or follow anything..you do it first. They will follow you automatically. You be the leader and lead them. There is a difference in leading and telling ppl what to do or not do. 

So, milee, anju, navz, suchi'you just walk your path. Everyone will look at you and will follow you automatically. Don't worry abt it. Let them say their feelings and cry their heart out. This will only make them feel better. They need someone to hear them out not stop them from speaking their mind.

So, once again... Thanks being open to me and my POV and respecting and giving me time in your life. It is my humble thanks. And its great to have friends like you all. It is very difficult to bring out all the emotions and share with others when we have such complicated lives. But, this track and your POV and your emotions have made me think and become a better wife and better person. To live life with eyes wide open. Not to expect everyone to be like Me. Because everyone had a different life which made them this way. 

brilliant, SimranClap. Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Faiza, you are one heck of a mature teenager... I really like your POV. Yes, we should not judge the book by it's cover as the story might be quite different. Also, waht eyes show us is not necessarily right and might not be the whole picture.
Simi, I agree with you and we are not stopping anybody here from writing their POV. Infact we love it and we try to understand why the other person has written that way. It is just that sometimes things get out of hand and it seems that it is bashing. Maybe it is just the frustation of the current track coming out. We have to think from Viren's POV also instead of just saying that he is wrong or he is acting in wrongful way or he is not caring for Nivi or is hurting her. We should reserve these harsh thoughts when the truth comes out and if Viren really did all this for some stupid reason then trust me I will be the first one to bash him. But till we see the whole picture and know the past, we should not bash him. Be upset and angry but it is different from bashing. You yourself said that we should walk the path and that is what we have been doing and trying to calm everybody here. But we are humans too...
Thanks for understanding.

Edited by anjubala - 26 January 2011 at 2:56pm

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

When Viren entered  - I like his entry promo and his angry young man character

when Nivi-Viren - were strangers but still frequently met - I like their interactions and everything and how easy their camaraderie was  and how they kept drawn to each other.

I still enjoy nivren scenes ans as well as Viren.He is main reason for me watching the show along-with nivren.

Hi Sauji..
Great posts n good thoughts. and I loved how you explained and listed the whole story from beginning when Nivren met until now. But, I would like add only 1 point. 
The only we reason we are enjoying Nivren is because of the ppl around them who have made them so different and unique and we love them. So, i want to thanks to them. Just like my example before..we enjoy Lotus ..bcos everything around it so dirty..we enjoy Moon because dark sky is around it. Same way. We enjoy Nivren bcos everyone around them is mean. But they are important. They are needed. and hence thanks to CT and Sood family for being who they are. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 2:57pm

NivRen_Luvu4evetamushivids08ShayafananjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing ur story, Simran. It was really touching. you both are made for each other, may god bless you both!
 that's what Viren has been going through... I will not judge him as we don't know much about his past.
It's really hard to predict anything at the moment.
 Only thing is how Nivi will react when she comes to know the truth. In today's epi., she blasted Sid for stalking, she even said she hates him. Once she comes to the truth she will be broken, just can't handle that:(
lets wait & see how the story unfolds....

Edited by Rani2011 - 26 January 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Anju Diiiiiiiiii!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Yup, eyes can also be decieving, but its so natural how we trust them so blindly, and how we also sometimes untrust blindly too.
It takes all 5 senses to work together to judge somthing, not just one, but as humans, we all tend to rely on one, the main one being the eyes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top