Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 57)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Navz, Suchi, Milee, Rachu, Sauji, Simi and all other NivRenians - lets do it together .... chant NivRen forever ....
thats the spirit and we all love each other .... we will be always there for each other .... we all will be with NivRen in their good time and bad time too .... so cheer up my dear NivRenians Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Simran, that was so moving, I am crying here at work. God bless you and ur husband  and may both ur love grow stronger with each passing day.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

@Navz, Suchi, Milee, Rachu, Sauji, Simi and all other NivRenians - lets do it together .... chant NivRen forever ....
thats the spirit and we all love each other .... we will be always there for each other .... we all will be with NivRen in their good time and bad time too .... so cheer up my dear NivRenians Big smile

nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren.
....Smile

shana_83simran728ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Simi, you brought tears to my eyes.. thanks hun for sharing such a personal thing with us. We all love you so much. And yes your story is so much similar to NiVren. And you yourself have written that you still live with his insecurities and he only asked for your unconditional love. So don't you think that NiVren are exactly the same. He wants her unconditional love hence is trying hard to woo her and to make her hate Sid - her first love. You know what your hubby went thru' in hostel but Viren's past is not yet shown..So we do not know what all he has gone thru'. As you said please be non-judgemental and that is what we are trying to say (Navz, Suchi. Milee and myself) that please do not be so judgemental in regards to Viren and do not bash him as we still do not know the whole picture.
We all are together in this journey..

Love you a lot for sharing this. GOD bless both of you with all the happiness and love.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Simi, you have moved me by telling your hubby's life-experience. Gold bless your marriage with lots of happiness and love.

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey girls I am back. Oh writing posts on the forum is a big job. Sorry I disappered for sometime as I had some repairs being done at home so needed to check on them. Atlast I watched the episode kya kahon yaar and I did post something on the forum but this CCBM is making a crying pot machine. Today I was crying for Nivi-Sid friendship.
I am crying and I had only one thought in my mind
What will happen to Nivi after she comes to know reality? Because she is a person who will never hurt anyone in her dreams but today she blasted off her childhood friend because of circumstances but when she knows the reality she will be so broken. oh my gosh I dreading for that day, I know she will ask for forgiveness and work on that side of relation too but it will hit her hard because of her nature.

I want to take break in writing thoughts but I cannot do it as it will make me go complete mad. So what to do.
I wil come back with some other thoughts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Right i just came came back after a looooong busy day and just watched today's epi and what can i say VERY intriguing and i seriously want to know what the actual reason for Viren taking revenge from Sid is. i just hope they would get that out soon. and i have noticed few people are talking about quitting this show, all i would say to those are don't worry don't quit the show NivRen will make it through this i can say that with confidence just relax and sit back and enjoy. and omg todays NivRen scene was super cute i swear its was adorable. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 January 2011 at 1:59pm

shana_83simran728tamushivids08ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Simi for sharing your so personal info. And I am really proud of you as my friend. And I happy for you that you got a husband who loves you so much and I am really really happy for your husband who got a wife like you who is always standing by his side. I wish you both a happy life ahead and may God bless you with strength to face the hurdles you face in your life.

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top