Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 56)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I think its best if I just stop watching the episodes until the truth is out cause right now i do not want to accuse any one!

Be that Viren or Sid

and Nivi is the one who is suffering the most!

Suchi, I'm not going to stop watching because I believe in Nivi and Viren as individual characters and I believe in then as a couple NivRen too, but as for me discussing the episodes and the show right now might be difficult !! And it is has nothing to do with the POV's of others here, I respect everyone's POV. I have come to love everyone here very much, and I can never even think about leaving all of you, but I definitely need a cooling off period !! I should have stuck to my earlier decision to refrain from posting for a week or so, and should have not come back !! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I was not trying to impose my POV on anyone, so everyone has the right to disagree with it !! But if defended Nivi at the time you questioned and bashed her for being obsessed about DivSid, then I'm going to defend Viren !! And when I said No one Has a right to question, blame or punish him is because his past is not even revealed and he has been judged and proven guilty !! Had this reaction came after his past have been revealed, I would have understood !!

But he is being bashed because Sid and Nivi was hurt tonight ? Because of his thirst of Vengance !

I would have loved if Sid in tears and in pain moved me but I wanted to smack him, because not only did he yell at Nivi again, he has now vowed to find out out who the stalker is ? When HE was accused !! Why did he not VOW to find who the real stalker is when everyone was trying to prove NIvi mad ??? So who is self obsessed, Sid in his Mahanta ? Or Viren in his hatred ?

As for NIvi, her tears always kills me, but with every stalking incident, Viren has given her more confidence, courage, mental and inner strength and the feeling of self worth !!! She was hurt tonight but when she goes home, Viren will do his level best to make it up to her !!

Navz sweety I seriously don't feel bad for him but happy because he is the person whose silence caused Nivi such pain that her father whom she loves the most left her and called her traitor. I am happy that he is feeling the pain. All I feel bad for NivRen only because at the end of the day they are the one who will be more affected I get sad for them and get impulsive for them only. I wrote yesterday only that Nivi can't leave him because he gave him reasons to smile evenif he hurted her and I am standing on my stance but I want independent Nivi too who doesn't blame anyone for MU but when she blame someone no one can accuse her that she is doing wrong she should hold the strong standing.

I love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
yeah . I know what you mean!

I always need cooling off periods : )

Its ok Navz go read my retreat LOL still waiting for your comment!

I am going to and attend to my guests and may be write more that will certainly cool me off

again sorry guyz didnt mean to like make you gyz sad adn stuff. I am jsut upset that everyone was getting angry at Viren and i was getting angry at him too but then I was not at the same time.

Yet there is more to the story than we all know so I am going to wait,. I will read the updates and thats about it !

lov you all loadss!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I'm calling it a night too. I apologize if anything I said hurt or offended anyone, because I love all of you very much and it was not my intention to hurt any of you. Take care everyone.

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I think its best if I just stop watching the episodes until the truth is out cause right now i do not want to accuse any one!

Be that Viren or Sid

and Nivi is the one who is suffering the most!

Suchi, I'm not going to stop watching because I believe in Nivi and Viren as individual characters and I believe in then as a couple NivRen too, but as for me discussing the episodes and the show right now might be difficult !! And it is has nothing to do with the POV's of others here, I respect everyone's POV. I have come to love everyone here very much, and I can never even think about leaving all of you, but I definitely need a cooling off period !! I should have stuck to my earlier decision to refrain from posting for a week or so, and should have not come back !! Embarrassed
No navz please don't do so you know my impulsive nature from start and you also know when and why I started watching the serial. You know when I get angry with Viren I write it straigth away and I always try to remain positive but I can't stop ranting myself what to IF is the only place where I feel I can rant as I know I have friends here who will make me positive and understand what I am feeling but if it make you leave the forum I am sorry I will not write anything against it sorry to huirt you but please don't leave the forum because I love you POV. 

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I'm calling it a night too. I apologize if anything I said hurt or offended anyone, because I love all of you very much and it was not my intention to hurt any of you. Take care everyone.

No Navz, you don't need to say that as we totally get where you are coming from, also no sorry and no thanks in friendship,right! love you tooHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Girls, come on.. what is going on in here.. We are together in this journey of Nivi. So please chill.... We all are mature people in this thread and always have had wonderful discussions and posts. So let us not go to this level where we start feeling that we are not together anymore.. I will not be able to take that.
I know nobody is bashing any character here but again the thing is sometimes the way we write might seem to be like it is bashing. So, Navz please take that with pinch of salt. I am sure you, Suchi and everybody else on this thread know what other means. That is the reason we all are so close. Sometimes the writing style might seem little harsh but then it is just that. Do not take it to heart.
Our NiVren thread will not be the same anymore and I do not want that please.. This way we are making other fans win in their maksad.. No we cannot let that happen.
It is our NiVren in the end. And it is our Viren. Everybody will repent when the truth will be out. So, please wait and be patient and do not be judgemental based on the episode.. There are lot of loose ends right now. Let them close and then decide whether what Viren did was right ot wrong. See, one thing for sure is he loves her. He just wants her fully, his. Even today Nivi said ki ab tak uska dil nahn maanta tha, so that means that she still had some soft corner for him. And think what Viren would have gone through to know that his life still has something for Sid. Do you think any husband will be able to take that? No way...
Now he is satisfied that Nivedita has gone away from Sid's life... He will not get the second treatment now atleast from 1 person whom he loves most. Did you see how sad he was when he was saying about going to office "as DS has asked Sid to keep an eye on him." So girls there is more to the story. So wait.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728tamushivids08Shayafanlamsgmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Girls here is My long post. .Sorry this post is deleted by the user. ~ simran

Edited by simran728 - 15 February 2011 at 10:24am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesavera2007shana_83nirjuuRani2011Shayafanmahix3FaizuuNivRenvids08lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12anjubalaxaviaraSuchi-diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top