Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 55)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I'm sure quite a few of me don't understand my fierce defense if Viren since the past few days ! It is okay, I don't mind, and even though I respect all of your POV's some of the posts I have read tonight have made me really sad !!

One thing I have never done is judge and bash someone until I know and believe that they are in wrong !! And I will do that with NivRen too !! I have done it for Nivi already !! How many times did I hear some of you bashing or scolding Nivi for not reciprocating Viren's feelings, for always thinking about Divya and Sid, and not giving Viren, who is her husband and their marriage a chance ? I can name quite few of you who have done that and at that time I always defended Nivi, because I understood her and placed herself in her shoes and thought from her POV !!

And now am doing the same thing for Viren, thinking from his POV !! And don't say that Viren used her, then I can also say that Nivi used him !! Did she not go into this marriage for the sake of Sid-Divya only, knowing that she is using Viren's love to gain happiness for her sister and Sid ? Did she did not take advantage of the fact that Viren loves her, and never gave him the time, love, attention, care and and any rights of a hubby at all and Viren had to stoop to stalking to make her close to him ?

Don't we all say that Sid would never had faced any problems, or Divya would have never suspected Sid-Nivi or made her life hell had Sid been true to the sacrifice he had made for the sake of his dada saheb and answered all of Divya's questions ? Then Nivi would not have to pretend !!!

So I can say the same for NIvi too, had she been true to her marriage vows and made an effort to know and understand Viren, made an effort to love him, he would have not resort to stalking !!!

Your next question would be, that she never mentally tortured him, or used him for revenge ?? She she did not use him for revenge, but he was still mentally tortured, every time Viren saw how much she still loves Sid even after what he did !! He was mentally tortured every time she would say I did not want to hurt Sid, but for his sake I have too !!

I'm not attacking Nivi right now, to prove my POV or Viren right !! Because like I said, I do not condone what Viren did, but I don't blame him either !! Because if I cannot bash Nivi for her obsession for Divya's happiness which made her use Viren's love and made her go against her family and hurt them, then how can I blame and bash Viren for his obsession for revenge which is due to a very traumatic past !!!

I had supported Nivi then, and I support Viren now ! Because NO ONE has right to bash, judge or question and punish Viren except Nivi, and she will when the time comes !!

I'm sorry if I ofended you with the tone of my post, but I'm not sorry for what I said !!

I completely agree with wat u said,  We have to wait and see the truth  and then decide.  We just cant jump to conclusions and start bashing everyone,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83simran728NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi zarmeen, how are you babe?? whats on ur mind. I see you wanted the picnic scene..but its ok. we rather have the confronation and move forward then picnic for now. I am just eager to get the whole truth. wish the serial was for 1 hr everyday and not for 30 mins. bcos with ads they hardly show anything. and then we have to wait for 24 hrs again. sadly. 
Hey Simran sweetie I'm good. I just wanted one episode ith no stress. Coz honestly I'm still enjoying Nivren scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran, Navz, Millie and Suchi Sorry guys if I have offended you If you think I am bashing Viren. It's my right to bash him as he is my favoite character and I love him more than anyone. If I have right to praise him, love him when he is right then I also have right to bash him scold when he is wrong No one can snatch this right from me. Because I feel you bash that character for his slightest mistakes whom you love the most as you want him the perfect and that's what I do. I am loving his every shade and am not going to stop watching the serial so I am not going to stop bashing him also sorry but it's me I write what I feel that moment and then I amend also I come around also accept also then back to praise also I can't prevent doing so. I bash him took out all my anger and then again start loving him, sympethising him I know what he went or felt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Sorry,Navz , I just respectfully disagree.

When we love nivren, we have right to be angry as well
when we love viren, we have right to angry with him as well
When praise viren for his good deeds, we have right to criticize viren as well in civilized manner.
same goes for Nivi as well.

I totally love Viren, understand him and am not at all angry with him and I feel for his loneliness,emptiness and his insecurities as well. But I don't let my love for viren became hindrance in others to express their anger on him. For I know when he will feel pain, all of us will feel it too and will be with him.Viren is the only whom I love in ccbm Nivi come after that, I don't care for anyone else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Simran, Navz, Millie and Suchi Sorry guys if I have offended you If you think I am bashing Viren. It's my right to bash him as he is my favoite character and I love him more than anyone. If I have right to praise him, love him when he is right then I also have right to bash him scold when he is wrong No one can snatch this right from me. Because I feel you bash that character for his slightest mistakes whom you love the most as you want him the perfect and that's what I do. I am loving his every shade and am not going to stop watching the serial so I am not going to stop bashing him also sorry but it's me I write what I feel that moment and then I amend also I come around also accept also then back to praise also I can't prevent doing so. I bash him took out all my anger and then again start loving him, sympethising him I know what he went or felt.

@ bold Hi Rachu. You Are Completely Correct. It is your right and there is no Doubt in that. and We are Here for you. We are all ears and believe me ..I am always loving your POV and everyone else. 

and what you wrote is completely true. and believe that is the way to go in Life. See any married couple will say that too or even friends will say that. Whatever is on your mind. Take it out and then you will feel lighter and back to normal. Its good not to keep things within you.

I respect and love you for that. keep doing because it helps all of us (silent readers sometimes) 

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 12:54pm

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I think its best if I just stop watching the episodes until the truth is out cause right now i do not want to accuse any one!

Be that Viren or Sid

and Nivi is the one who is suffering the most!

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I was not trying to impose my POV on anyone, so everyone has the right to disagree with it !! But if defended Nivi at the time you questioned and bashed her for being obsessed about DivSid, then I'm going to defend Viren !! And when I said No one Has a right to question, blame or punish him is because his past is not even revealed and he has been judged and proven guilty !! Had this reaction came after his past have been revealed, I would have understood !!

But he is being bashed because Sid and Nivi was hurt tonight ? Because of his thirst of Vengance !

I would have loved if Sid in tears and in pain moved me but I wanted to smack him, because not only did he yell at Nivi again, he has now vowed to find out out who the stalker is ? When HE was accused !! Why did he not VOW to find who the real stalker is when everyone was trying to prove NIvi mad ??? So who is self obsessed, Sid in his Mahanta ? Or Viren in his hatred ?

As for NIvi, her tears always kills me, but with every stalking incident, Viren has given her more confidence, courage, mental and inner strength and the feeling of self worth !!! She was hurt tonight but when she goes home, Viren will do his level best to make it up to her !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83Rani2011simran728NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Milee, Navz, Suchi..(we respect you a lot and your thoughts matter a lot..They come from very matured POV which we all needed. Even I need it)

This is my sincere request to you. (read it with open heart )
Please, we know that We All Come From Different Age groups and Different Background. We all have Different Understanding Power and Maturity. Navz and Suchi (you are 27yrs old) but we have others like Mew and Faiza who are just 15 yrs old. I am myself 28yrs old. and married. We also have unmarried friends too here on the forum.
So, please. 
a. Maybe You do No Bash any characters 
b. Maybe you have Patience to wait till whole story is out
c. Maybe you have Maturity to not vent but digest and then come back.
But not all of us do. So, do not take their POV as Bashing...or being negative or being un supportive of any characters. Please think abt it. Yday Milee posted something Similar and I had to raise my POV and Today Suchi has posted something Similar and again I raising my POV.
We have parents, siblings, cousins etc..who do not have same Thoughts as us. But that does not mean they are bashing or not understanding...Please be patient. plz be open minded. 

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83Rani2011NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenvids08zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top