Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 54)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
When Viren entered  - I like his entry promo and his angry young man character

when Nivi-Viren - were strangers but still frequently met - I like their interactions and everything and how easy their camaraderie was  and how they kept drawn to each other.

When Nivi-Viren - became friends post Viren's confession - I like how supportive Viren was to Nivi.Also how instinctive he knew when she needed support,encouragement or simply be there or when she need to be provoked.And it was a treat to watch Nivi come out her shell when she was around him.

When Nivren - had face-off with their families for their marriage - it was treat to watch and I was like go Viren,jiyo Viren, conquer them nivren!! It was so exciting.

When Viren - started to woo nivi - by being supportive and through thoughtfulness and numerous romantic attempt - it was just so cute and sweet and delicious, Viren seemed perfect husband and ideal life partner and character except his her and there disappearances which forced everyone to doubt him but I had alsways maintained I will not believe until shown otherwise.

Now when Viren - has been revealed to be stalker of Nivi -  at first I wasn't able to believe it, I was in denial.but I had to face this bitter truth that Viren is no longer an ideal husband or life partner or character. but he definitely became most unique character/husband/life partner. I have never bashed him,never will.Though I undoubtedly hold him responsible for his own actions be it right or wrong regardless how  his childhood was.I am sure he will repent and value nivi more than ever after that.

I still enjoy nivren scenes ans as well as Viren.He is main reason for me watching the show along-with nivren.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shalu-123sahujaprajeevids08simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Okay Girls, I'll say my goodbyes/goodnight. Suchi, Milee, Navz, Rach - please calm down girls.Hugmissed all ur lovely thoughts about today's episode.I feel I'm talking to myself here.Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
don't worry vidya, All of us are still united by our love for nivren evenif we disagree on all other things.

Edited by tamushi - 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm

NivRenDeewanivids08simran728zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

don't worry vidya, All of us are still united by our love for nivren evenif we disagree on all other things.
thanks Sauji. will say bye now. Have to sit with my son and his homeworkAngry hope to see all of you tomorrow.

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Shuchi, please calm down. Everybody is batting for NIVREN here. I see you are upset in the other thread as well. Why should v let Sid - putul fans upset us! We both know what they were upto last week itself.Remember, u welcomed me in this thread, because of the rude things they were saying in other threads.
The story is progressing well and we r trying to understand where Viren is all about, I don't think anybody is bashing Viren here at all.
BTW am i the only one who liked the episode or what. Itna thanda kyun hai.

yes, I agree with everyone. Suchi Please Calm Down. and Milee Plz do not cry. I understand your feelings and will be here to listen to you and read you long post. I am waiting for you impatiently. Please come soon!! where is everyone else? where is payal and rachu and faiza n Shova??

We are not bashing Viren. This Thread if for Nivren. Yes, it is. No denying in that. But, Viren is in NIVREN right?? How can we separate them??? Love or hate or anger or any feeling in BOTH their regards should be allowed to discussed here. This thread is not just for GOOD stuff and ONLY TO DISCUSS GOOD THINGS, and pretty things and love things only. This is the thread we pour our hearts out about Nivren in General and Totality. and Viren stuff belong here.  

Please, my sincere request is not to separate Viren from Nivren. Good or Bad or Worse they are together and their talk and POV should also remain together. Right here on this thread. 

Sorry if i have hurt your POV Suchi. But that is not my intention. I wanted to just say that Pls understand where we are coming from. Each person here is important and their understanding power of Nivren is not same. Feelings are not same. One person might be hurt by the epi and hence venting it and one person might have understood something better and might be Liking or l; loving Nivren at that time. 

But we all fine where we come from. We all have 1 aim that is Nivren. so, please bear with all the POV here. Unless of course we are completely OFF TOPIC. and sometimes we all go there. but we will try not to. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83vids08ShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushilamszarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hi zarmeen, how are you babe?? whats on ur mind. I see you wanted the picnic scene..but its ok. we rather have the confronation and move forward then picnic for now. I am just eager to get the whole truth. wish the serial was for 1 hr everyday and not for 30 mins. bcos with ads they hardly show anything. and then we have to wait for 24 hrs again. sadly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushi

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I'm sure quite a few of me don't understand my fierce defense if Viren since the past few days ! It is okay, I don't mind, and even though I respect all of your POV's some of the posts I have read tonight have made me really sad !!

One thing I have never done is judge and bash someone until I know and believe that they are in wrong !! And I will do that with NivRen too !! I have done it for Nivi already !! How many times did I hear some of you bashing or scolding Nivi for not reciprocating Viren's feelings, for always thinking about Divya and Sid, and not giving Viren, who is her husband and their marriage a chance ? I can name quite few of you who have done that and at that time I always defended Nivi, because I understood her and placed herself in her shoes and thought from her POV !!

And now am doing the same thing for Viren, thinking from his POV !! And don't say that Viren used her, then I can also say that Nivi used him !! Did she not go into this marriage for the sake of Sid-Divya only, knowing that she is using Viren's love to gain happiness for her sister and Sid ? Did she did not take advantage of the fact that Viren loves her, and never gave him the time, love, attention, care and and any rights of a hubby at all and Viren had to stoop to stalking to make her close to him ?

Don't we all say that Sid would never had faced any problems, or Divya would have never suspected Sid-Nivi or made her life hell had Sid been true to the sacrifice he had made for the sake of his dada saheb and answered all of Divya's questions ? Then Nivi would not have to pretend !!!

So I can say the same for NIvi too, had she been true to her marriage vows and made an effort to know and understand Viren, made an effort to love him, he would have not resort to stalking !!!

Your next question would be, that she never mentally tortured him, or used him for revenge ?? She she did not use him for revenge, but he was still mentally tortured, every time Viren saw how much she still loves Sid even after what he did !! He was mentally tortured every time she would say I did not want to hurt Sid, but for his sake I have too !!

I'm not attacking Nivi right now, to prove my POV or Viren right !! Because like I said, I do not condone what Viren did, but I don't blame him either !! Because if I cannot bash Nivi for her obsession for Divya's happiness which made her use Viren's love and made her go against her family and hurt them, then how can I blame and bash Viren for his obsession for revenge which is due to a very traumatic past !!!

I had supported Nivi then, and I support Viren now ! Because NO ONE has right to bash, judge or question and punish Viren except Nivi, and she will when the time comes !!

I'm sorry if I ofended you with the tone of my post, but I'm not sorry for what I said !!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7sahujasavera2007shana_83Rani2011ShayafanFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanigmann2010sunflower52Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnySuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by tamushi

thanks Sauji. will say bye now. Have to sit with my son and his homeworkAngry hope to see all of you tomorrow.

bye Vidya, take care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top