Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 53)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I just want Nivi once to give it the whole Sood family including DD and then just leave the house and the city and make big on her own and I want the whole Sood family including Viren crawling to her asking for forgiveness.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey girls Good Morning/Evening to you all my sweeties. How are you all doing? Sorry I left like that yesterday, I had some work to catch up and could not finish up until later and then I had to pick my nephew and so the chores continued I was so fatigued that I just went to bed.
I just watched yesterday' episode and was crying like hell.
I am going to write something on the forum because I want everyone to see that so please check it out later. Thank you

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Now allof you guyz.. no more viren bashing in this thread!

this is a thread dedicated to both viren and nivi

So Now, no way will anyone,any of the nivren fans ( notice my dot is gone)
will bash Viren or nivi in this thread

If you have a tooth to pick with him do that in another thread,!

And also know tat we do not know the real story behind why viren is doing something like this

So until the entire truth is out no one will bash viren or say things about him .. Its my sincere request

We haev to support both viren and nivi and thats the end of it !

its my sincere request I hope everyone will agree with me!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeesavera2007shana_83Rani2011NivRenDeewanisimran728ShayafanFaizuuNivRenvids08gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by vids08

Viren needs treatment. Why is he hurting Nivi ? Good thing he taught her about pliers, spanners and screwdrivers. Viren's brain needs fixing, all the wirings, nuts have come loose.
Nivi go on fix him, mend his twisted mind and heart! But please don't leave him.
I loved today's episode - don't beat me up. Things are much clearer now. Viren is the MP. Sid knows there is a conspiracy and I loved Abhishek - kinshuk - Neha's performances.ClapClap
Vid I loved Abishek-Kinshuk-Neha performances no doubt that's why I hate Viren because Nivi is now blindly trusting him and blaming Sid for wrong reasons. Like ketty said I always wanted Nivi to blast Sid for he had done to her but not wrongly accuse him. See how many hearts Viren is breaking in his obsession. Dadaji, Vandana, Sid and Nivi who just started trusting him will loose all the faith they have in him. I am not worried about Sid but I am verymuch worried VD, BS and Nivi because they actually means a world to him. He was never much attached to his parents or YD this is not hurt by their behaviour but he was too much attached to these people and he is betraying them. Earlier when he was sent to BS maybe he was not at fault but if everyone chuck him out of their life it will be completely his fault. Nivi can forgive him for breaking her trust but can't forgive him for playing with the emotions of his family. I am having a feeling he is going to get same treatment from Nivi as Sid got now it's depend on him how he gets it back.
Rach, remember that Viren is a damaged person. He has not realised that he is hurting the wrong people for wrong reasons! Or at least we have been shown that way! We still don't know what has triggered him.The story is still unfolding.Lets be patient! Viren will pay for what he has done, I'm sure.Also Nivi, Dadaji (Besides banishing Viren episode) and VD are genuine people, they look beyond hatred and try to heal people.
Thats the reason they are stronger but all of them have been scarred. Viren will add to that.I'm glad Sid has started to work on this. I like the pace of this show.

Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hi girls. how r u all doing? Ashly thanks for the live update. u r great. i see forum is little quite because everyone is digesting lot of things

but its ok. we have right to do so. because every Love scene CT showed earlier is haunting us now with every fake scene.

so, i am here for everyone. will do my best to explain my POV and viren. 

i wanted to share my story with everyone..abt personal life ..so i will post it here. but i do not want to PM (i hope you all understand) 

But first time..i have dig deep in my realationship with my husband and thought from his POV..which is what we are expecting Nivi to do. and before I ask her to do..I need to do it myself too. 

give me 1 hr..i will be back.

but, I feel we do need to digest this Bitter Med strongly and bravely that we are getting from Viren. He see showed so much love to US and to NIVI because reasons are same. When Nivi's Love is being Tested..Our Love for him is also tested. But dont worry. We will come out of it.

Think from Viren's POV before we say anything.

also, I have said before..if Viren and Nivi can take Pain after Pain after Pain..PLZ do not feel bad for Sid, or DD or VD or anyone.

Everyone has their turns and they will get over it. The Pain we saw in Sid today is good. It shows he is human. and Nivi is best person to hurt him because he loves her the most. Let him bear some pain. Reasons could be anything. Even Viren and Nivi went through pain for wrong reasons and for wrong and selfish motives. Its ok. It is life. Nothing is fair when Pain is given.

Ok, I will be back in sometime. Love you all. Simi. 

Where is Milee and Anju and payal?? no posts from them?

Edited by simran728 - 26 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hi gals.... :) hope all doing fine...

One thing from today's episode is I am 100% sure that Viren loves Nivi... He wants her care, her love her everything. His love for her is so visible in his eyes when she tried to clean his face. But i admit that his stalking of Nivi is completely wrong... but yet to see the FB... I still stand for NivRen..
Last dialog of Viren shows that how much it pains when u lose the people you love.... Losing his family's love at a very tender age had great impact on his mind. I believe somewhere Sid could be a reason for that knowingly or unknowingly.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Suchi all of us love Nivi Viren and yes there are times when we get mad at either Viren or Nivi and it might be for one thing or the other but we never ever want to break them up or anything , we might now feel that yes Viren should be taught a lesson or something but never like hate him or something

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanisimran728ShayafanSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Shuchi, please calm down. Everybody is batting for NIVREN here. I see you are upset in the other thread as well. Why should v let Sid - putul fans upset us! We both know what they were upto last week itself.Remember, u welcomed me in this thread, because of the rude things they were saying in other threads.
The story is progressing well and we r trying to understand where Viren is all about, I don't think anybody is bashing Viren here at all.
BTW am i the only one who liked the episode or what. Itna thanda kyun hai.

shana_83simran728ShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-

Go to top