Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 52)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nivren should seriously go to the mandhir in which they got married!!!!!!!this would remind viren of this duties!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728zarmeenodiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
girls c'mon now atleast admit it's viren who stalked nivi all along, from day 1 until now it was viren and only viren!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

girls c'mon now atleast admit it's viren who stalked nivi all along, from day 1 until now it was viren and only viren!
Sanju I agree and admit it's Viren all along who hurt every one even himself. He just want to hurt each person because of his selfish intentions. I really want Nivi to leave him and go away make her own stand in world to show she is not the pawn whom anyone can use for their own purposes and Viren should work really hard to get her back in his life as today he broke all the mirage he created around of love. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thats clear now Sanju and we are already convinced about it since yesterday. Did not see u yesterday.

Btw janu did inform Kinny that NivRen has won the indiya.com poll by a huge huge marginBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Yes he isCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukNivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Guys...

Why does one episode makes your feelings go up and down? Let's watch the series, get the past revealed and then take a stand. It always backfires if we judge someone/something unknowing the FULL truth. At the moment we have only got glimpses of the truth, so guys relax...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsRani2011FaizuuNivRenvids08Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Viren needs treatment. Why is he hurting Nivi ? Good thing he taught her about pliers, spanners and screwdrivers. Viren's brain needs fixing, all the wirings, nuts have come loose.
Nivi go on fix him, mend his twisted mind and heart! But please don't leave him.
I loved today's episode - don't beat me up. Things are much clearer now. Viren is the MP. Sid knows there is a conspiracy and I loved Abhishek - kinshuk - Neha's performances.ClapClap

MonuKaKinshukShayafansimran728lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Viren needs treatment. Why is he hurting Nivi ? Good thing he taught her about pliers, spanners and screwdrivers. Viren's brain needs fixing, all the wirings, nuts have come loose.
Nivi go on fix him, mend his twisted mind and heart! But please don't leave him.
I loved today's episode - don't beat me up. Things are much clearer now. Viren is the MP. Sid knows there is a conspiracy and I loved Abhishek - kinshuk - Neha's performances.ClapClap
Vid I loved Abishek-Kinshuk-Neha performances no doubt that's why I hate Viren because Nivi is now blindly trusting him and blaming Sid for wrong reasons. Like ketty said I always wanted Nivi to blast Sid for he had done to her but not wrongly accuse him. See how many hearts Viren is breaking in his obsession. Dadaji, Vandana, Sid and Nivi who just started trusting him will loose all the faith they have in him. I am not worried about Sid but I am verymuch worried VD, BS and Nivi because they actually means a world to him. He was never much attached to his parents or YD this is not hurt by their behaviour but he was too much attached to these people and he is betraying them. Earlier when he was sent to BS maybe he was not at fault but if everyone chuck him out of their life it will be completely his fault. Nivi can forgive him for breaking her trust but can't forgive him for playing with the emotions of his family. I am having a feeling he is going to get same treatment from Nivi as Sid got now it's depend on him how he gets it back.

savera2007simran728lamsvids08NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top