Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 51)

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
But y did sid called her putul 2day? Does that mean he still love her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I'm upset at CT's and Viren. CT's yaar they could have shown S. Nivi confrontation tomorrow aur yeh sara drama they could have shown after the picnic. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they have to ruin everything for us. And Viren I have to calm down first and then I will come online to comment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuNivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Good morning everyone. Just read ashly's update, thanks Ashly! you r a life savor. these days, I read update & then I will watch the epi. thanks a bunch, dear!!

So, Viren has ruined the picnic,huh? anyway, it's not enjoyable unless we know the truth. so let them clear the things out.
will watch the epi. now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I just can't enjoy Nivi and Viren scene because of the fakeness of Viren I just don't want to see their fake scenes I hate them I just want everything come in front of everyone soon. I just can't bear this torture. 

Yes, becoz of fakeness, none of the nivren scenes are enjoyable... Angry
Felt sad for sid 2day...
I am not feeling sad for Sid but I am hating Viren very much now days and seriously can't tolerate him whenever he is with Nivi and she trusts him blinldy I just wish to throw him away and smack him badly today I last scene I was thinking to throwing him from the hill Angry can't he see how much pain he was giving to Nivi the person who never hurted him. I now believe that he is not capable of love. 

Yes i too agree, if he has hatred towards sid, then he can do that without making nivi involved... Y is he using/hurting her?

lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I don't know whether I want to cry or laugh today. I wanted Nivi to confront Sid for all his wrong doings, but not for wrong reasons, I wanted her to wipe out his name from her mind and heart but not for wrong reasons. Everything I wanted happened but all for wrong reasons. I hate these CTs today. I don't think Nivi will ever forgive herself for putting Sid through this. I still don't feel any sorry for Sid, but I am really sad and worried for Nivi. I don't want to comment on Viren right now, I just damn angry but can't hate him until I know the full truth of why he is doing this. Still can't let him get away with what he is putting Nivi through, if you don't love someone you should let her go, in order to torture Sid he is torturing Nivi 100x more. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuRani2011lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@ Lamya di and Ashly di.............
BEST
SURPRISE 
EVER
!!!

...okay so I still love NivRen...
THE END

lamsNivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Viren Sood doesn't go to mandir, why he was outside mandir in preview? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenvids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Okay just watched the episode... Must say for the first or second time i liked Abhishek;s acting in an impactful scene, he did not appear raw this time and Neha too was brilliant... could feel the pain they were going through.

Okay dont want to say much on the episode coz am not happy with Viren, so just 2 points from the episode today.

1. CC was talking to her Mom, i.e Viren's Nani and it was told yesterday that Viren used to go on vacations to her Nani's place as a kid. Do u think she will come to Sood house to meet every1 and she might slip some information about Viren's past and Nivi would come to know something about Viren through her...

2. What was Viren doing in Mandir in the precap. Would Nivi take him there or ?

Though i am angry on Viren but still i enjoyed the sweet NivRen scene today where Nivi uses her shawl to wipe sweat over viren's forehead. He was pleased to see that,, not sure loved it or not..

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 26 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukNivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top