Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 5)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Lolz Simran ur on to the rides again sweety ok i will tell u which one i prefer even though its obvious lolz. I will pick :
Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers
Because it will be such a thrilling ride naa??who wouldnt want to go on this so attractive ride, too fast and furious LOLoh my...... and beside i will get one free ride too and that is
Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free w/ Ride on Viren..no separate ride available

Awsome choice naa. seriously u will choose CC ride lolzLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?
Hey Ketty! Hug How are you, sweets?? Good to catch you online right now. It's 12:30 AM for me, which means 1 hour ahead for you. Not feeling sleepy at all??

Anyways, hey I was re-watching today's episode and did you notice that Viren and Nivedia have swapped their blankets. Hehe, LOL. Nivedita was using the royal blue colored blanket that Viren had been using all this while.

Edited by Excruciating - 24 January 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Lolz Simran ur on to the rides again sweety ok i will tell u which one i prefer even though its obvious lolz. I will pick :
Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers
Because it will be such a thrilling ride naa??who wouldnt want to go on this so attractive ride, too fast and furious LOLoh my...... and beside i will get one free ride too and that is
Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free w/ Ride on Viren..no separate ride available

Awsome choice naa. seriously u will choose CC ride lolzLOL

Babe.. My Aim is to come out of the Sood House safely and soundly. I cannot deal with Stuck up Elevator, Hippo, Malfunctioning Ride etc etc....and who Better than CC. She will dragged me out no matter what...even if I want to stay inside the mad house. 

I will go for the safe ride..You girls are picking the Risky Ones..Good Luck. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Shova..Babe..I missed you a lot...I am sharing my funny stories with Rachu and Payal and making them laugh.... Please listen to my song. There is a YT link... You will love the Lyrics and you will think about Viren a lot.

How are you? We are disucssing how much Viren loves Nivi and how her love will help Viren get Across The Golden Gate Bridge of Sood House. 
Aww simruuuHugI was missing u too jaan. infact was thinking about u alot today. u know today i had to clean with WINDEX ROFLI just couldnt stop laughing lolz, all the time i was cleaning i was laughing to my self and remembering ur post. then i started pressing the windex really hard as i started to imagin it was sid ROFLROFL.

And then a while ago my parent wanted to go to IKEA ROFLbut i just started to laugh soo damn hard so they left me alone and i am still laughing thinking about IKEA ehehe.

Sweey i listned to the song and read the lyrics and i love it and ur rite first thing that comes to ur mind is Viren, wonderful, thanks simruu.

yes agree Nivi's love is the key now that will open this "golden gate" and help Viren get across the bridge. There is no doubt about it that Viren loves Nivi, he loves her alot and now Nivis love will help him pass the tough times.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?
Hey Ketty! Hug How are you, sweets?? Good to catch you online right now. It's 12:30 AM for me, which means 1 hour ahead for you. Not feeling sleepy at all??

Anyways, hey I was re-watching today's episode and did you notice that Viren and Nivedia have swapped their blankets. Hehe, LOL. Nivedita was using the royal blue colored blanket that Viren had been using all this while.

Payal..You did not tell me which ride you will pick...If you will not pick one..You will be Sent to Hostel. and you know It is not a nice place..You saw Viren's face today. Believe me you dont want BS to send you there. 

See His ride is not working...so he is Free and will be behind you...IDLE BOOTH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Hi Payal, ya I noticed that they swapped  their blankets but Nivi didn't wanted to swap places. LOL I just burst into laugh whenever I hear her say I throw the sofa out. LOL Shock on Viren's face was priceless.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Hi ketty, hey Payal.
Ok Payal tust u to notice all these lolz.LOLwait let me go and watch it again. Now this is sounding awsome lolz.

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Payal, ya I noticed that they swapped  their blankets but Nivi didn't wanted to swap places. LOL I just burst into laugh whenever I hear her say I throw the sofa out. LOL Shock on Viren's face was priceless.
wow u noticed it too ketty lolz, i must be blind, how come i didnt notice?? I think i was busy thinking about something elseWink

me too was laughing when Nivi said that, along with Viren i was shocked and was blushing as well even though nothing like this will happen as yet but just the idea of both of them sleeping on the same bed was awsome ehehe.

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top