Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 48)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..

He got to do pooja with Nivi instead of Sidya... That was the outcome and that too in front of the family with rituals etc. He showed them HIS/THEIR POSITION in the house!

Oh yeah did not think about this from Viren's POV. But still if Nivi had injured herself or died in the fire, what would he have done..

Must say this guys knows a lot about rituals like our Nivi... coz he knew Divya will go to keep the diya besides the gas as per traditions LOL

Sneha, in order to understand characters, one has to see it from their POV  or else we jump to conclusions, which are based on our own ideas etc. 

Well I do not think that he had thought about it then, because his plan was "fire proof." Only to get spoiled by the circumstances. 

Sorry what i meant was i did not think from that perspective in the sense that getting to do the pooja is also important to show their position in the family. Of course nowadays we only think from Viren POVLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..

He got to do pooja with Nivi instead of Sidya... That was the outcome and that too in front of the family with rituals etc. He showed them HIS/THEIR POSITION in the house!

Oh yeah did not think about this from Viren's POV. But still if Nivi had injured herself or died in the fire, what would he have done..

Must say this guys knows a lot about rituals like our Nivi... coz he knew Divya will go to keep the diya besides the gas as per traditions LOL

Sneha, in order to understand characters, one has to see it from their POV  or else we jump to conclusions, which are based on our own ideas etc. 

Well I do not think that he had thought about it then, because his plan was "fire proof." Only to get spoiled by the circumstances. 

Sorry what i meant was i did not think from that perspective in the sense that getting to do the pooja is also important to show their position in the family. Of course nowadays we only think from Viren POVLOL

Yeh bhi hai :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanks yaar for update!!!!!!!!!!
is 2nd part coming up!!!!!!!!

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
part2-
niv-ren returns. yd asks y so early return.
viren says she has headache. cc taunts dat wenever they go always some drama happens. (ma ho toh aiseLOL)
viren tells nivi to go to room 4 rest or else standing dere her headache 'll increase.
cc n yd irritated.
niv-ren in room. viren says he's going to office.  as bs has told sid to keep eye on him, if he takes leave unnecessarily sid may kick him out n leaves with a smirk. (looks like he's going to do a victory danceAngry)
nivi thinks of thali scene, bs med scene n attack scene n thinks i need to stop sid as he is riuning dd's life too.
nivi calls sid 4 meeting.

coming up-nivi blasting sid

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukRani2011NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728dootgmann2010zarmeeno

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thanks jaanu!!!!!!!!

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
If I was not mad at Viren today I would have given a new theory about him for new job as mechanic as he is well versed with the problems of vehicle know exactly what wrong and where to create problem with the vehicle.

See the irony that a person who is too much capable of doing lot things and has such a vast knowlegde about ritual, relationships,doing  work, managing people etc is using all his capabilities for fulfilling wrong means end up loosing the littlebit trust he gained due that mistakes.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007MonuKaKinshukvids08Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanilamszarmeenogmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
part3-
nivi meets sid wer she had met dadi.
nivi is very angry.
nivi accuses sid. gives example of old phone. nivi has tears flowing. sid has tears in his eyes.
nivi says u've changed. sid says no u've changed. wer's my putul.
nivi says u killed her many times, 1st her love, den trust n finally hopes. i hate u.  (good confrontation scene, both were hurting)
viren sees d scene fm far n enjoying.
nivi leaves.
viren thinks ur zindagi jaa rahi hai, now it'll never come back. u r feeling d pain of heart breaking, rite? i promise now i'll give more pain everyday n enjoy seeing u twitching in pain.

precap-sid at nite thinks there must some caller no. to dat phone.
viren gets a call outside a mandir fm a mobile office. d person says some1 was asking abt him, he asks who n d person says sid.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukRani2011simran728NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafandootgmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
if d rope drama is viren's idea, i can never ever enjoy/digest d niv-----ren scens again...coz it'll mean dat emotional scens , which touched us all, wer all fake... CryAngry

Edited by ashred12 - 26 January 2011 at 8:11am

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top