Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 47)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anyways forgot to say Goor Morning/ Evening to all the girls. So goord Morning/evening to Ash, Shova, Ketty Rach, Sneha, Mahi Vidya and sorry If i forgot anyother name coz these r the only girls I can c online.

Yes Mahi princess Zarmeen queen is also online now
good morning/evening Zarmeen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..

He got to do pooja with Nivi instead of Sidya... That was the outcome and that too in front of the family with rituals etc. He showed them HIS/THEIR POSITION in the house!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsvids08Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..
Jaan that is the incident made me angry on him and even I don't understand what the motive behind that and why he planned such a drastic accident which could have killed Nivi. I still can't come in terms of completely forgive him for that accident specially

Rachu is there a chance that , that particular incident was YD or CC's handiwork coz they wanted Nivi out of Viren's life... Also if u notice when NivRen where in showroom and Nivi leaves after Nandu calls for her, Viren could have been shown thinking and left it there itself. Y did they show him thinking and standing there for a while and then leaving and locking the door... did not make sense...

Btw hi Mahi,Zarmeeno, Ashly and VidsHug
No Shova all the incidents were planned by him only as he is the stalker may the hatred was too much that he couldn't think what effects that accident can lead into or might have thought that he will save Nivi in time will become his hero very wrong and risky method but very handy when you are too desperate and want immidiate love make you so selfish that you even don't think of consequences and even risk life of your loved one.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 26 January 2011 at 7:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

He got to do pooja with Nivi instead of Sidya... That was the outcome and that too in front of the family with rituals etc. He showed them HIS/THEIR POSITION in the house!

Oh yeah did not think about this from Viren's POV. But still if Nivi had injured herself or died in the fire, what would he have done..

Must say this guys knows a lot about rituals like our Nivi... coz he knew Divya will go to keep the diya besides the gas as per traditions LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08simran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hellooooo Ketty di, Zarmeen di, Rach di and Sneha di...

....the snow is horrible...
it looks pretty now but is a huge pain later
I'm catching up on the last two episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savera2007

Oh yeah did not think about this from Viren's POV. But still if Nivi had injured herself or died in the fire, what would he have done..

Must say this guys knows a lot about rituals like our Nivi... coz he knew Divya will go to keep the diya besides the gas as per traditions LOL

Sneha, in order to understand characters, one has to see it from their POV  or else we jump to conclusions, which are based on our own ideas etc. 

Well I do not think that he had thought about it then, because his plan was "fire proof." Only to get spoiled by the circumstances. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
dont know wat to expect today...anyways, cc is looking more human after each epi now...

part1-
cute niv-ren scene in running car.
dadi-ks scene. yash has told abt office scene n PT-ks scene.
yash offers to do part-time job.
car stops on empty road.
viren's acting of engine checking. cute niv-ren scene.
she goes to take a tool fm d back n sees d rope under carpet.
flashbacks of rope in room n store.
nivi still cant believe its sid.
viren comes n says car is fine now. nivi tells abt rope. viren acts ignorant. upset nivi cancels outing. viren acts sad.
wen she goes to sit in car, viren congratulates himself in mind.

coming up-nivi calls sid to meet outside.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007MonuKaKinshukRani2011simran728Shayafanvids08NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sneha there is nothing good about it as in his madness he harmed other or as the result the trust he was gaining by his positive deeds slowly will be lost in front of family. Nivi will love him trust him and even family might forgive him but if anything similar happened in the house he will be the first one to get suspected as when you break the trust one time its really hard to gain it and everytime even if other do the mistake it's only you who are standing as the culprit and He will be bearing that for long time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukNivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12

Go to top